[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

tvN Presents

Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Director

Park Joon Hwa

("Bring It On, Ghost", Let's Eat Series)

Writer

Yoon Nan Joong

(Ho-gu’s Love, The Queen of Office, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop)

Episodes: 16

Broadcast Period

2017-Oct-09 to 2017-Nov-28, Mondays & Tuesdays 21:30

About the Show

Nam Se-Hee (Lee Min-Ki) is a single man in his early 30's. He has chosen to not marry. He owns his home, but he owes a lot on his mortgage.

Yoon Ji-Ho (Jung So-Min) is a single woman in her early 30's. She does not own a home and envies those that do. She has given up on dating due to her financial struggles.

Yoon Ji-Ho begins to live at Nam Se-Hee’s house. They become housemates.

This series will examine the institution of marriage, and what marriage and family mean in today’s society. And through all this, it’ll explore real problems that young people face.

Production Information

"Because This Is My First Life" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Argon.”

First script reading took place August 25, 2017 at Studio Dragon in Sangam, South Korea.

Cast

Lee Min Ki as Nam Se Hee

Jung So Min as Yoon Ji Ho

Supporting Cast

Esom as Yoo Soo Ji

Park Byung Eun as Ma Sang Goo

Kim Ga Eun as Yang Ho Rang

Kim Min Sook as Sim Won Seok

People around Nam Se Hee

Kim Eung Soo as Nam Hee Bong (Se Hee’s father)
Moon Hee Kyung as Jo Myung Ji (Se Hee’s mother)

People around Yoon Ji Ho

Kim Byung Ok as Yoon Jong Soo (Ji ho’s father)

Kim Sun Young as Kim Hyun Ja (Ji ho’s mother)

Others

Yoon Bo Mi as Yoon Bo Mi

Hwang Suk Jung

Kim Min Gue as Yeon Bok-Nam

Cameo

Yoon Doo Joon
Yoon So Hee

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki |  Koreandrama 

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 14

Aha. it  somehow feels similar to Kazoku no Katachi. A  well written  good witty jdrama. (If curious, check pages 6,7  j-thread. I had long post/recaps, and quotes- cos it's very well written). That jdrama deals with views of marriage, being single guy and enjoying being alone w/ no responsibilities, enjoying his own castle (read: home he bought)  meeting woman who has her own views if being single, struggling.

When I saw story plot, single 30's man, single woman, living in apartment.enjoys single life and  "This series will examine the institution of marriage, and what marriage and family mean in today’s society. And through all this, it’ll explore real problems that young people face"

It reminded of  that fav jdrama. I'm gonna check and see if it's similar because it seems to be. But this will be well written just like the one I mentioned.

I swear check that link.. if you haven't seen that, watch it too.

Last drama  I saw of the lead was his cameo in SUFBB. He died there :(   As always I'm really not that familiar with the actors, cos I watch dramas for the story not the actors so I always forget them.  All the dramas I'm watching are suspense mystery thriller psychological so it'll be nice to watch smart rom-com for a change. I have good feeling about this drama.

• Like 9

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] This Life Is Our First 이번 생은 처음이라 - Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min

This is one  of 3 dramas I'm mostly anticipating last quarter of the year!! The other two  will be Bad Guys 2, and Paul Fell  From The Sky.

Waiting for others casting updates for this.

Oppa! I wanna see him back

DGPUV0PUQAA-c1y.jpg

DE_Y9Y0VoAAn6cE.jpg

pics ctto

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to watch this drama,,i know JSM since playful kiss, but dont know anything about lee min ki, and i decided to watch his movie monster and shoot my heart,,his acting is daebaak for both role,,cant imagine his act in rom com ^^:wub:

• Like 6

Hi. Can't wait to see JSM in anew drama. She is on a roll. One drama after the other. Wish she rest after FiS but then again glad she has this. 

Just wondering why she has been portraying roles in early 30's like in FIS:blink::D oh well love that long hair on her. Missed that. As for LMK..im trying to remember where i'v seen him...but i'v yet to watch him in a drama.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, mslee said:

Just wondering why she has been portraying roles in early 30's like in FIS:blink::D oh well love that long hair on her. Missed that. As for LMK..im trying to remember where i'v seen him...but i'v yet to watch him in a drama.

Sorry for cutting your comment,,

i think bcoz her age is near 30 now, she is 29 in korean age..she also good portraying high school girl roles  like in red teacher, sound of the heart and dad is a daughter :wub:

• Like 7

@azalea17 

Yes i know but she doesn't age really just a bit slimmer since.:) and she is a versatile actress been doing different roles so i am really anticipating her role here.:wub:

Spoiler

Like in Bad , D-day..love her in it. In Big Man she was shinning more than LDH in my opinion. Yup..different roles but she dis well. And in can we get married she's very adult in that role with sung joon.

So looking forward with her on screen chem with LMK. He is the kind that exert masculine charm just by looking at his photos. :tongue:

• Like 6

Hi everybody

I am here to support one of my fav actress. I got the feeling this will be a very good Drama

I am happy JSM got another Drama because she deserve it. In 2016 the only roll she got was “The Sound of your heart “that was a web drama but she did an amazing work with LKS and the rest of the cast. She showed out that she is very good doing comedy.

@msleeYou are right she is a versatile actress. She can performance whatever roll she wants.

@daisyven I saw you are already Fallowing this thread dear. Lets have fun here. 

• Like 8

On 03/09/2017 at 11:58 AM, daisyven said:

So excited for JSM new drama:love:

@camichi Yes, I'm follow her everywhere hahahaha :D Lets have fun here!

Truthfully I want JSM with new hairstyle, JSM with bangs look too MI Young for me (still miss FIS :bawling:)

Really like this hair style

I agree with you..that hair style is the best for her..like in twenty movie :D

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 4