Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Lee Min Ki And Jung So Min Share How Many Times They Filmed Kiss Scene For “Because This Is My First Life”

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min.jpg

Spoiler

On October 9, actor Lee Min Ki and actress Jung So Min talked about their Monday-Tuesday drama “Because This Is My First Life” during a broadcast on Naver’s V Live.

One of the topics they discussed was their first kiss scene. Lee Min Ki said, “We filmed [the kiss scene] many times for a long time. We kissed more than 16 times.”

The presenter Kim Saeng Min commented, “How could that happen? Isn’t Lee Min Ki known for his good kissing?”

Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min answered that the director wanted pretty shots, so they filmed from different angles, and shared that he had said this was the first time he’s filmed so many times.

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min-1.jpg

Credit https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/09/lee-min-ki-jung-min-share-many-times-filmed-kiss-scene-first-life/

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

Hello chingus. Newbie to the thread :wink:

Wow. 

YOLO at the ending of this episode! Wasn't expecting that sudden kiss at all! :tongue:

A solid pilot episode. Looking forward to episode 2! :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

I have to say that I love this first episode without sub….and after subs much better.

I like Lee Min Ki character, his strange personality. I think the dialogues are very well written, are deep and simple. The cast is super good. The scenes very well acted. I am really glad.

Ji Ho (JSM) character, I love it.

The next episode will be exciting.

@vangsweetie637 You are wellcome.  I agree with you,  very solid episode.

• Like 11

Annyeong everyone

Just finished episode 1 just now and I like the drama, so I will be watching LIVE if I can. Any chingu has a good link? Please PM me. But if there's none, its ok, I will just watch the next day and this mean I can't spazz during LIVE with everyone here.

Annyeong @Go Seung Ji I'm here :) and going to park in this thread for this drama.

Hello my dear Kraken! @vangsweetie637 You are here! Do you enjoy Episode 1? Yes! I see @plappi is here too. Hi @stuartjmz long time no chat.

I wanted to say this drama is a MUST watch for me because its Lee Min Ki. Have not seen him in a drama for quite long time. And of course Jung So Min. I'm starting to like her lots in Father is Strange. I just finished Reunited Worlds and that's how I know who is Kim Ga Eun. Of course Kim Min Suk, the discovery from Descendants of the Sun. I'm looking forward to see Esom's acting. So far I like her style in Episode 1. One thing though, I hope she won't slouch. She's tall at 175.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, camichi said:

I have to say that I love this first episode without sub….and after subs much better.

I like Lee Min Ki character, his strange personality. I think the dialogues are very well written, are deep and simple. The cast is super good. The scenes very well acted. I am really glad.

Ji Ho (JSM) character, I love it.

The next episode will be exciting.

@vangsweetie637 You are wellcome.  I agree with you,  very solid episode.

Yes indeed a very solid episode chingu. I am intrigued by LMK's personality too in this role. Blunt..nonchalant. i like it :wink:

@alekaonu omo..Cougar!!! *hugss* you are here too! And yes. I like episode 1. And if it continues this way, i will be following it closely :D

• Like 7

First episode superb interesting ,amazing and so much funny....speciallý that window drawing :joy:.....and cat name kitty.....lol

whole cast awesome and that drama writer (same in temperature of love...lol).....ji ho friend ho rang from reunited worlds ......happy to see her again.

preview is so serious ....:o

I just hope fun continue till the end.

Both the leads are looking so good together already loving both of them so much......High hopes looking forward.

I'm going to rewatch the first episode. 

• Like 7

First episode was really superbbb.. Interesting...funny

I followed JSM's dramas.. Wanted to give it a try after FIS.. Really cute n lovable.. 

LMK's character is very different n well written.. I m liking his character a lot.. His dialogue delivery was awesome.. 

The cute kitty was soo cute.. JSM n Her friends gang r like awesome.. I think they wud have their love stories too.. I like these types of friendly gangs of women which r very rare to see.. In many dramas we get to see only bitchy friends but I guess in this drama all the three have their own love interest n stories,so no worries.. This type of trio friendship reminds of movie the queen of SHK.. 

The most interesting part I found was the scenes execution.. They were living in the same house but they couldn't see each other.. That scenes were beautiful to look on.. 

The first interaction of LMK n JSM was soo natural n not superficial.. It looks a typical fan talk.. His consoling of JSM was weird but somehow I found it very cute.. 

I m looking forward to the next episode Now eagerly.. 

Finally after all blabbers!!  Hii chingus I m new to this thread.. Hope we get to do lot of interactions abt the show here

• Like 11

Finally it's here! I find the pilot episode surpassingly good.  I love all about it.  And the characters are interesting, not only the lead but the rest of the cast.   A home owner and a tenant entering into a contract without having met in person, that's weird but funny. I’m so excited for her to find out that he’s a man and that she’s met him before and even kissed him thinking she would never see him again. I just can't imagine her big time embarrassment.  LOL

Hope the hilarity to last till the finale.

• Like 11

I have to say that I loved the first episode, even though it wasn't fully subbed. Jung So Min is one of my favorite actresses--I also think that she flies under the radar for some and they miss the fact that she's a very talented actress.  I can't wait to see how this drama progresses. 

I wasn't expecting the kiss at the end, I can't wait to understand their conversation that led to the kiss. However, his expression was priceless.

• Like 10

I m in..i need a better drama to console me from age of youth 2 bitterness ..

Can someone give me the life streaming please..

• Like 3

Hello to all! I've been waiting since forever for this drama, and I totally loved the first episode. This drama it kind of remembers me a japanese drama named Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni TatsuIt's a very fun drama, if any of you have the opportunity, give it a a try.

• Like 4

It is me or are she accepted his proposal after two episodes ? I found it awesome and I want them married soon. They are so funny together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So the best Drama's are often underrated. I like the balance this drama has for all the major and minor characters. I feel JH's frustration with her life, and I think it mirrors a lot of 30 year olds are going through these days. Her father's favoritism for her brother has to be addressed in more then a laughing matter, because that's probably still an issue in Korean culture and society.

I'm really enjoying LMK's stoic and nonchalant attitude towards things, JH almost seems to care too much about people and how she is viewed and maybe he can teach her to just be happy with herself.

I can't wait for the slow burning romance between these two:wub:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, yusefull said:

It is me or are she accepted his proposal after two episodes ? I found it awesome and I want them married soon. They are so funny together.

Yes, I'm sure a contract will be drawn up on episode 3. But, It makes sense with the things she went through in those 24hrs not accept a proposal from a person who can give her peace and mind and a place to live.

He's getting married to make his mother happy, and because thats what society thinks he should do. And she's getting married because she wants a sense of security and she's had a crush on someone for 3 years that turned out to be real a**, so why not. Though I think both of them already get each other and have more in common then they think.  

• Like 11