Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

I know from some ig (but i forget the account) that this will be 10 episode,,so sad..i want more episode, at least 16 episode

• Like 4

Kim Min Suk Transforms Into Intellectual Executive In “Because This Is My First Life” Stills

Kim-Min-Seok-3.jpg

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Because This Is My First Life” released stills of Kim Min Suk in character, playing Sim Won Seok, a genius programmer who has both love and career figured out.

In the stills, Kim Min Suk is sitting in a restaurant, dressed casually and gazing seriously at whoever is sitting across from him. His glasses make him look much more academic, which highlights his role as CTO of a startup company.

Kim-Min-Seok-e1506321960833.jpg

His character Sim Won Seok is also Yang Ho Rang’s (played by Kim Ga Eun) boyfriend, whom he’s been dating for seven years. His character has been so in love with Ho Rang that his goal is to provide her with stability by making her a CEO’s wife, and his love for her is said to represent genuine love in the current generation. The drama will also show how Won Seok grew from a young and awkward engineering student into the amazing, polite boyfriend he is today.

Kim Min Suk has been gaining attention as a super rookie as every drama he’s been casted in has been successful.  “Because This is My First Life” will begin airing on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Jung So Min Start Roommate Romance In “Because This Is My First Life” Trailer

DKoKPtUWkAENWzx.jpg

A comical new preview for episode one of tvN’s upcoming drama”Because This is My First Life” has been released!

The preview starts off with Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min meeting up at a bus stop. She holds out her hand while saying she’ll do her best even though she thinks she failed in this lifetime, which he responds with, “I wish you luck. After all, this is a first for everyone anyways.” He gives her smile, and perhaps mesmerized by it, she suddenly kisses him.

After that fateful encounter, they spiral into all kinds of hilarious daily ordeals from Jung So Min becoming homeless to Lee Min Ki refusing to work overnight because he has to feed his cat. Kim Ga Eun, who plays one of Jung So Min’s friends, mentions that someone is looking for a roommate and has particular, fussy conditions, which Jung So Min agrees to abide by. The tenant and landlord actually meet up and become shocked when they realize they’ve met before.

It all goes downhill from there with Jung So Min’s father raging about the fact she’s cohabiting with a man and Lee Min Ki catching Jung So Min snoring in her sleep.

Catch the hilarious preview below!

The first episode will air on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/25/watch-lee-min-ki-jung-min-start-roommate-romance-first-life-trailer/

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min Ki Shares Why He Chose “Because This Is My First Life” As His First Drama Comeback In 3 Years

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life-30.jpg

Lee Min Ki recently talked about his return to the small screen.

On September 26, the actor attended the press conference for the upcoming tvN drama “Because This Is My First Life” along with co-stars Jung So Min, Lee Som, Park Byung Eun, Kim Min Suk, and Kim Ga Eun.

During the conference, Lee Min Ki shared how he felt about making his return, saying, “I learned that there are consequences to my actions, and I’m going to work hard to be more careful and prudent. I’m so happy and thankful to be a part of this project. I’m going to give it my all.”

Lee Min Ki also revealed why he chose the new tvN show as his first drama comeback project in three years. “I liked the stories that this project wanted to tell. I also thought that Nam Sae Hee’s preference in maintaining a distance between himself and other people was charming,” he explained.

Meanwhile, “Because This Is My First Life” is set to air on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/26/lee-min-ki-shares-chose-first-life-first-drama-comeback-3-years/

• Like 16

Exclusive: “Because This Is My First Life” Cast Show Off Sweet Chemistry Through Endless Praise For One Another

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life-17.jpg

On September 26, Soompi attended the press conference for tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life,” where the cast and PD of the upcoming drama posed for photos and answered questions from reporters.

tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life” is a romantic-comedy, starring Jung So Min, Lee Min Ki, Park Byung Eun, Esom, Kim Min Suk, and Kim Ga Eun. When asked why they each chose to take on roles in the drama, many of the cast members answered that they were drawn to the project not only because the script was fun and easy to read but also because the narrative struck them as a story that many viewers, both young and old, would be able to relate to.

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life-211.jpg

Jung So Min, who is starring in the drama as Yoon Ji Ho, added with a smile, “I also chose to be in this drama because the director is so good looking. PD Park Joon Hwa is good looking and has a nice voice, which makes filming very pleasant,” conveying her admiration for the director.

Spoiler

Her co-star, actor Park Byung Eun, who is starring in the drama as Ma Sang Gu, said in response, “I had been preparing nice things to say about our director since this morning but don’t know what to do now that Jung So Min has already said something. I really like our director,” causing his fellow cast members to laugh at his abrupt confession.

The cast members also revealed their thoughts about their fellow co-stars and actress Esom, who is starring as Woo Su Ji, revealed that she actually looked actor Park Byung Eun up as soon as she heard that they would be starring opposite one another in the drama.

Despite the fact that they share a 13-year age difference, Esom said that she didn’t feel the age gap at all because of how fun Park Byung Eun is. She praised her co-star and said, “He always lightens the mood on set [with his sense of humor].”

Actor Kim Min Suk, who is starring in the drama as genius programmer Sim Won Seok, also had nothing but praise for his co-star, Kim Ga Eun, who is starring opposite him as Yang Ho Rang. The actor said, “I was really happy during the first script reading because she’s so beautiful. After spending more time with her, I know now that her personality is even more beautiful.”

When asked to compare his “Age of Youth Season 2” experience with “Because This Is My First Life,” the actor said, “I think that the surprising, unexpected, and slightly unrealistic aspects of my character’s relationship with Choi Ara’s character is what makes that narrative charming. For ‘Because This Is My First Life,’ I’m trying to act from a more mature perspective because the romantic relationship seems much more realistic.”

Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki talked about the filming of their first kiss scene, which was revealed in a recent preview of the drama.

Lee Min Ki shared, “Our director told us that he doesn’t usually spend this much time filming a kiss scene,” revealing the PD’s tireless efforts to make an impactful kiss scene for the first episode of the drama.

Jung So Min added with a laugh, “Every time I film a first kiss scene [with a co-star], it’s always at a point where we aren’t very close yet so it’s always very awkward. Since there’s a kiss scene in the very first episode of the drama, it was pretty awkward to film,” sharing her embarrassment about filming her kiss scene with Lee Min Ki.

tvN’s “Because This Is My First Life” begins airing every Monday and Tuesday on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the rest of our exclusive photos of the cast below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/26/exclusive-cast-because-first-life-praise-one-another/

• Like 16

Annyeong @Go Seung Ji, I'm here. This drama is a MUST WATCH for me because I miss Lee Min Ki so much....it has been years and years since his last drama. Also Jung So Min is one of my fave actress, so I must watch this drama.

Hi @mslee chingu, you are here too :D

I want to invite the rest of my chingu deul to join here too

@bebebisous33 @vangsweetie637 @moodypie @Bambiina @packmule3 @julie721 @YourHighness . @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @plappi @deandraluv @ZarraJae @angelwingssf @Kissy13 @tjliliana @chelseaharu @missdey @Killa92 @bebe1989

• Like 13

@alekaonu hi. Yes im here:D checking for updates. I love jung so min so i always watch her drama. I have a feeling that this is going to be a good one. And first time to watch Lee Min Ki.

LMK & JSM

3880500.jpg

Spoiler

35892.jpg

Jung So Min is so pretty

282054.jpg

458957.jpg

2960979.jpg

Via naver

• Like 14

Jung So Min Is A Hardworking Assistant Writer In “Because This Is My First Life” Stills

Jung-So-Min-e1506740796710.jpg

tvN has released stills of Jung So Min’s character for the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Because This is My First Life.”

In the stills, Jung So Min transforms into Yoon Ji Ho, a hardworking assistant writer of melodramas. She is wearing red-framed glasses with her hair tied up in a way that resembles the appearance of students having important exams coming up.

Jung-So-Min.jpg

Jung So Min made a lot of effort to realistically portray her role by discussing the scenes with the staff and paying attention to the little details.

Meanwhile, “Because This is My First Life” is a drama about the roommate romance between “homeless” Yoon Ji Ho and homeowner Nam Sae Hee (played by Lee Min Ki). It is set to air following “Argon” on October 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 7

Ohhh, I miss Lee Min Ki too. Trailer looks quite good.

stroppyse - cutie pint size Kim Min Seok is also in it.

triplem and staygold - cat is hilarious, watch this drama alone for his tail in action.   I like the tone already, offbeat and funny.  Lee Min Ki doesn't do boring.  It's only 10 episodes, really?

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Ohhh, I miss Lee Min Ki too. Trailer looks quite good.

@stroppyse  cutie pint size Lee Min Seok is also in it.

@triplem @staygold cat is hilarious, watch this drama alone for his tail in action.   I like the tone already, offbeat and funny.  Lee Min Ki doesn't do boring.  It's only 10 episodes, really?

I saw the highlight video a few days . Quite cute. I'll check out first eps 

• Like 6