Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Hi guys!!!!!!!! Anyone has image or any link to the poster of the movie "Graduate" that Ji Ho hangs on the wall???? 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I received my pre-ordered DVD and it came with both script books. I actually ordered the books from Gmarket Korea before finding out that the first batch of pre-orders would get them for free. Silly me. So I have a set of brand new script books to let go!

EDIT: Books have been sold. :)

Edited by hannajo
  • Like 1

• This has probably already been asked, but I saw the pre-order for the DVD set on YesAsia, but it says there aren't any english subtitiles :(. Is this really true?

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 9:39 PM, dramaqueen40 said:
  • This has probably already been asked, but I saw the pre-order for the DVD set on YesAsia, but it says there aren't any english subtitiles :(. Is this really true?

Yes, the DVD has no Eng subtitles.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:46 PM, j9sshi said:

@hannajo After watching the DVD, how much was cut out of the original airing? 

I haven't watched the episodes on the DVDs yet. Still going through the special features of which there are loads! But I doubt the DVD episodes contain extra scenes as the DVD set is not a director's cut edition. I believe the episode contents should be the same, with any extra content in the special features. 

LMK & JSM's cameo in "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZoIKtpAx3Q

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1