Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Speaking about kisses, SH classified the first bus stop kiss as a peck or even less.

I'm not sure about that. JH kissed him with open mouth, that lasted for a couple of seconds (at least).

JH, not bad for a first timer.

Maybe SH selectively forgot what it was since he wanted to be an active participant at the beach kiss. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Park Byung Eun's (MSG) media interview in spoiler. 

He was interviewed on the 30 Nov and I translated this based on a Chinese translation of the original Korean article..so there may be some deviations due to double-translations.

Spoiler

On working with Esom

"(I) did not know Esom at all and only met her through this project. I had to collaborate well with her to present a good performance. Prior to this, I did not do much comedy. Esom seemed a little shy at first. This is a challenging role for her as well, so we talked a lot."

"During the script reading session, it was a bit awkward. After it ended, we went out for a drink and developed comradeship and a sense of being a couple, we start to believe that our concerns could be overcome. I am thankful to her."

On their 13-year age gap

" (I) did not feel the generation gap at all. I was happy filming"

On having sex on impulse (in the drama)

"Neither of us felt embarassed. It's something men and women of that age can talk about. During filming, that was not on my mind. It was interesting filming on site, I did not feel shy at all."

On filming a kiss scene for tv for the first time. 

"Was I nervous about filming a kiss scene for the first time? That is non-existent. It was not a deep kiss, it felt like a child being pacified, not a passionate kiss between a man and woman. So our kiss was cute."

On comments that he had a cute image in the drama.

"When I first received the script, i also felt that MSG is very adorable. If there is no element of cuteness added for MSG, you won't be able to understand the other aspects of his character. (For example, his innocence). In delivering the lines when he was crying about not wanting to sell his company, there must be some element of cuteness to induce laughter from the audience. If he is portrayed seriously,  it would seemed out of place. It wasn't a case where Park Byung Eun was trying to act cute." 

On JSM's character (in the drama) being closer to his ideal type.

"Among the 3 female characters in the drama, the character portrayed by JSM fits my style the most. Marrying someone as innocent and quiet like Jiho, she seems like she would be a good wife and mother. I personally prefer this type. But I only met her 3 times in 3 months,so it's a bit awkward."

He added that Esom won't be upset with that,he already loved her a lot in the drama, so she would understand.

On marriage

"(I am) not sure if I will get married, I'm not against marriage. Every individual's personality is different, two people need to get along for it to work. Although relationships between families are complicated, but these can only be solved if both get along. There are many external factors. Looking at the friends around me, it is not enough for two people to love each other. Even then, the most important thing is that they must love each other. If I get married, I should be able to do well."

Sigh...why aren't there any LMK and JSM interviews? Can I hope for a magazine photoshoot and interview? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

I realized that horang probably didn't know about the contract till the end. Hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I have been back-reading but afraid not thorough enuff. Could someone point me where i can find the translated list of Ji Ho on Se Hee.  It was on ep 16, the one shown on her phone while she was waiting outside the rooftop, before the photo of omurice. 

• Like 2

Oh my god! I have to watch my money to buy this DVD. Mostly if we have ALL deleted scenes. I am gonna cry why the hell everybody's birthdays are in freaking December/January. Thank god I don’t celebrate Christmas. 

Lol I am gonna a start a crowdfunding ! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@Ayame"Our drama has lots of deleted scenes." OMG DEAD.

A deleted scene I want to see: Real "tangerine" action, the romantic kind; tasteful and yet hot at the same time.

here-take-all-my-money.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

My Wishlist of Deleted Scenes:

Se Hee's thoughts when he was on his way home, after Ji Ho kissed him at the bus stop in episode 1 because I want to know if he fell in love with her then. :lol:

Ji Ho hearing about how Se Hee beat up her previous co-writer.

Se Hee being jealous after they got married for real.

Sang Goo and Soo Ji's wedding hosted by Won Seok, where Sang Goo dances again, but this time for Soo Ji. Then Soo Ji and Sang Goo leave as a married couple not in a car but on her motorbike.

Se Hee doing the 500 Days of Summer dance routine (in a Se Hee like way) on his way back to work after Ji Ho came back.

Won Seok finally launching his own company, and re-hiring back his old friends whom he had a falling out with when he decided to work for Sang Goo. B)

Se Hee babysitting Ji Ho's nephew, or Ho Rang and Won Seok's baby.

Se Hee and Ji Ho's mother catching up and talking about heartwarming things. 

Se Hee treating his co-workers to a full meal.

Ho Rang wearing her colorful outfit, being a red coat, even if she's a wife and mother now.

Happy Jung Min dating her assistant.

A montage of Se Hee and Ji Ho's travels.

A montage of Se Hee and Ji Ho's daily life, eating breakfast, having a quiet time, being sweet, cuddling, kissing, and hugging. :lol::wub:

A montage of Se Hee and Ji Ho sleeping. Se Hee shifting in his sleep because Ji Ho snores so loud. I mean, how do they sleep? Give me all of their married life deets!

A PEEK INTO SE HEE AND JI HO'S ROOM 19 OF SEXY TIME. C'MON. LET US IN!!!  :heart:

Se Hee and Ji Ho take the train again, but this time, instead of looking somewhere else to sit, he remains standing in front of Ji Ho.

More Se Hee dry jokes. Ji Ho laughing. And their friends who are in the same room looking puzzled because they have no idea why it's funny.

Also, I find it funnier if, before meeting Ji Ho's family, Ji Ho tells Se Hee that her father always flips the table when he's mad. So that entire time during their first family dinner, Se Hee eats while holding the table down with his other hand.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

54 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Anyeong chingus,

JSM had a post-drama interview, it's up in Naver but it's in Korean. Anyone could translate the article correctly? :D

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002666269&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

I’m hoping Lee Min Ki will also have interviews too!!

• Like 4

Omg for a second I thought deleted scenes meant bloopers lol. omg yay though!

1. I hope we get to see that scene in Namhae where se hee is crouching down near Ji ho

2. when se hee wakes up and realizes Ji ho is really there next to him.

3. . Se hee and Ji ho registering their marriage for real. 

4. ho rang and won seok happy with their careers 

5. su ji and sang goo getting married

6. ji ho and se hee's honeymoon

also, this... omg jung so min wishes for a second season too lol. That's awesome! 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/10/jung-min-shares-hopes-first-life-return-2nd-season/

• Like 5

It was fun rewatching the series. Haha. 

- I noticed that Bok Nam really is in the bus in Ep 4 ending and in the wedding. Hahaha. They probably didn't notice him (evenn with his good looks) because they didn't have that interaction (like they were introduced to each other or such) so the stalkerry vibe given to Bok Nam kind of validates it. (I don't know if I'm making any sense but yeah) hehehe

• Like 5