Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

On 12/09/2017 at 9:12 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

any subtitle for this video?thanks chingu :)

Edited by Berou
please don't quote vids , thanks :)
  • Like 1

On 15/09/2017 at 4:02 AM, AlexandraReid said:

Bomi to join this drama as well, :D

I thought that the cast was complete, even she wasn’t at the script reading. Could it be a cameo? Interesting.

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 1

SEP 19 2017

Three main posters for tvN drama series “Because This Is My First Life”

DKF7qsUUQAArHkw.jpg

Here’s 3 main posters for upcoming tvN drama series “Because This Is My First Life” starring Lee Min-Ki and Jung So-Min. Two of the posers features Lee Min-Ki and Jung So-Min, while a third poster shows 3 couples from the drama series. The three couples are (top) Jung So-Min and Lee Min-Ki, (middle) Esom and Park Byung-Eun and (bottom) Kim Ga-Eun and Kim Min-Suk.

In the drama series, Yoon Ji-Ho (Jung So-Min) begins to live at Nam Se-Hee’s (Lee Min-Ki) apartment. Their relationship develops romantically. Ma Sang-Goo (Park Byung-Eun) and Woo Soo-Ji (Esom) are a couple with totally opposite views on love. Sim Won-Seok (Kim Min-Suk) and Yang Ho-Rang (Kim Ga-Eun) have dated for the past 7 years. They love each other, but they have difficulties when they talk about marriage.

“Because This Is My First Life” first airs October 9, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/three-main-posters-for-tvn-drama-series-because-this-is-my-first-life

• Like 13

Hi chingus. Lee Min Ki reminds me of Kim Jae Wook at first glance. Both masculine in appearance. Love the updates btw.:)

• Like 5

I am soo looking forward for this drama, I hope it will give me a good ride~! :blush:

On 9/2/2017 at 7:03 PM, mslee said:

Hide contents

Like in Bad , D-day..love her in it. In Big Man she was shinning more than LDH in my opinion. Yup..different roles but she dis well. And in can we get married she's very adult in that role with sung joon.

I would like to add the movie Daddy You Daughter Me where she acted as her father in the movie when their souls got interchanged, she was believable in her role there too!

• Like 7

Watch: Yoon Doo Joon And Yoon So Hee Are Cute Behind-The-Scenes Of Their Cameo On “Because This Is My First Life”

On September 20, tvN released a behind-the-scenes look at Highlight’s Yoon Doo Joon and Yoon So Hee’s cameo on the upcoming drama “Because This Is My First Life.”

The two actors will be making a surprise appearance in the drama out of loyalty to the producing director (PD), who had previously directed them in “Let’s Eat.”

In the making film, Yoon Doo Joon snaps a photo with the lead actress of the drama, Jung So Min, and has a good time reconnecting with his former co-star, Yoon So Hee. The two actors had to fight the giggles as what appeared to be a dramatic scene turns into a comedy.

In the interview, Yoon Doo Joon said that he’d also made a cameo in “Bring It On, Ghost” because of the PD and that he would do it again if he called. Yoon So Hee said that it felt good meeting up with Yoon Doo Joon and the director again and both actors agreed that cameos were fun to do because they put less pressure on them as actors.

Meanwhile, “Because This is My First Life” tells the story of a homeless girl named Yoon Ji Ho who ends up living with a homeowner named Nam Sae Hee. The first episode is set to air following “Argon” on October 9 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/21/watch-yoon-doo-joon-yoon-hee-cute-behind-scenes-cameo-first-life/

• Like 12