[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, camichi said:

I wonder if they are going to kiss in the wedding  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-12.gif?1301940164 I think they have to.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.  I think SH will freak-out that's why at the end of episode 4,  they're in the bus, running away from their wedding reception.  :lol:  They both agreed not to do anything about wedding ceremony and ended having one.  And probably on their first night as a married couple, SH will make sure to double lock his door. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

@b4l01 I just want to say how crazily full your drama plate is.... how do you do it?  :lol:  Good choice, I currently watch 3 dramas on your list.

@__jesse thank you for the explanation of A Lucky Day, enjoy reading all your thoughts about the movie references.  A lot of us notice that the posters and movies are deliberately chosen.  Thank you for connecting the dots for me.

OST3 will be released on Oct 23rd.

image_readtop_2017_698360_15087165283071

New stills of WS and HR trying to reconcile I think.  Credit" SEDaily

1OMEHWJAMR_1.jpg

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

OST3 will be released on Oct 23rd.

Se Hee/LMK smiling is such a delight.

This is my first time watching LMK and he seems to fit the role so well!

I relate to the character Se Hee in a lot of ways and its nice to see an actor pull it off well.. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

@b4l01 I just want to say how crazily full your drama plate is.... how do you do it?  :lol:  Good choice, I currently watch 3 dramas on your list.

Simply because it's my daily meal.  :wink:  I take breakfast while watching drama.  I eat lunch in the office, watching drama.  My dinner is watching drama.  To top it all, I don't sleep at all.   LOL

Woah! today is Monday.  I can't wait to see SH and JH odd wedding. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I       C  A   N  '  T      T  E  L  L       Y  O  U     H   O  W      H A  P  P  Y YYYY     I  AM THAT NSE LOOK GOOD.....ALMOST ADORABLE ... !! ( His selfie look was so cringing but cute and sweet at the same time ) Glad too it's softer, almost-in-love-expression ( it will happen one day won't it ? The love and kiss and all hahaha )

Now that the fear of him in a " funeral " look is gone, I can breathe, ear, sleep  better..... < teasing >

YAY ........ WEDDING .... !!

Bedroom arrangement ?  Ahhh.... still tenant landlord arrangement but the stirrings will kick in sooner or later .

Wedding guests..... hope they are hilarious in their total surprise. yaba yaba.... chuckling in advance.

Credit : owner

credit : owner

BTS TO TIDE YOU OVER .... !!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL, BUT APPREHENSIVE.

I mean it's the most memorable day of a girl's life but she's into it with eyes wide open. To the bride, she gains a place to stay and a need met for her Landlord. To the bridegroom he gains a rental and a house keeper of 4.7 compatibility.

The start of what's going to happen after the wedding.

It's going to be deliciously, interestingly, awkwardly after the wedding . Is there going to be a honey moon ? SH's calculation screams.. NO ... TOO EXPENSIVE.. Just have a peaceful day-after-wedding-at-home.

Loving the prospects of how love is going to hit them.

FAN REMINDER TO TUNE IN...... !!

• Like 10

Hello chinggus! Where do you watch a livestream of it? I actually watch kdrama livestreams on youtube, but this show doesn't have or I just couldn't find one. Could you share some of your sites or links with me? :) Thank you so much!  

Edit: I'm now watching live. :D Thank you to everyone who've shared! :heart:

• Like 8

OH MAI GAHT, THESE TWO IDIOTS!!!!!!

WONSEOK AND SANGGU ARE... idiots. Complete idiots... I'll explain later. LOL, these two are making my sides burst from laughter.

And this episode is already making me rethink my judgement of both fathers in just a few minutes.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1