Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

1 minute ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Right?!?!? And then when I saw that part was Ji Ho was going crazy in her bed, I was thinking about something else...

aigoo I am such a greedy person. So grateful for the amazing kisses!!!!

i want to know though what he was thinking before he kissed her. The voice over while he was staring at her then he smiled. 

Oh my god. For a second there, I was WTF? Whut??? SO fast???? Then I realized I have such a dirty mind. HAHAHAHAHHA. The sound cut in that one was so naughty!!!!! PD is soooo trolling. I don't have a dirty mind. HAHAHHA. BIT FLIRTY SEHEE!!!! This aggression is really something!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Just now, cherryblossomkawai said:

The subs will give meaning to their kisses and we will enjoyed more !

I m too waiting for subs.. Watching with subs will make the episode more delightful for sure.. The kiss will also be more understanding 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

Guys, Are you all ok? :D

Is Ep.11 most favorite episode yet?

Keep calm and share your thought :wub:

Hard to choose between 11 amazing but for me it's the number 9. When SH take JH to their home and keep her hand all along (with the music that start with piano, then violin when JH begin to give him and you got the two instrument who got lood when SH acutally got her hand). You got an inside into SH mind when he explain why he didn't want her to get to close.

You got the dog story that finally make you see in a funny way he is a good guy (and you see more of the wedding).

You got the SG and SJ part.

WS proposing to WS (and the begining of the doom of their relationship).

Then the ending with JH telling her friend she found true love after an amazing talk with SH and SH looking at the certificate.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, b4l01 said:

Woah! SH knows that JH likes him but still, he gave her money as repayment for her work during the ancestral rite offering and even after she indirectly confessed to him?   *face palm*   

To be very honest and specific, the phrase SangGu used was: "did you think he wouldn't have known?"

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Ok. I know a kiss happened. And I will resist watching this episode until it's in its full subbed glory.

Sweet dreams everyone!

• Like 8

I love SH and JH together but I am so curious about his relationship with his ex. 

Somthing happened to tell yourself or someone told you : you don’t have the right to love again.

Weirdly it seems like SH broke up with her 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gladys57 said:

So SH has scored 2 beautiful GOALS in this episode! :wub:

YES YES .... thanks for the reminder @Gladys57 ( we met at Introverted Boss Right ? )

STRIKER  SCORED @ GOALS !!!

METHINKS THE TRUE STRIKER IS SH.

SH  : 2    JH : 2

DOhI-ABV4AE6M-X.jpg

DOhI-AEUMAAoqTA.jpg

DOhI9_9VAAEskXu.jpg

DOhI9_9UIAAT1g1.jpg

credit : owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

I think I can't sleep tonight. Or I'll be waking up mutliple times in the middle of the night in case subs are up. I LOVE YOU WRITEE-NIM!!!!

• Like 9

I m curious how SH fell in love with his ex?? What made him think the ex is capable for marriage with him?? I hope SH dumped her.. Not the other way around.. I want to know their flashback story lol:lol:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Right?!?!? And then when I saw that part was Ji Ho was going crazy in her bed, I was thinking about something else...

aigoo I am such a greedy person. So grateful for the amazing kisses!!!!

i want to know though what he was thinking before he kissed her. The voice over while he was staring at her then he smiled. 

At the very least, I'm sure that he was forming a strategy to kiss her. HAHAHA. He was so decided. From the moment he compared the kiss to a po-po, it was like he has to find a way to kiss her no matter what. He didn't have to bring the subject of kiss comparison if his end goal wasn't the kiss. LOL Such a rational, planning, thinking man. He has crossed the rubicon for good. And consciously too. I'm so grateful that it has nothing to do with the makgeolli. :D

P.S. A lot of the scenes today were shown in a SH perspective. I love just how comical the world is when it's shown that way. When JH is thinking, the tugging feeling at the bottom of my heart is certain. When it's SH's POV at work, going to Namhae, everything is so funny. HAHA

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

To be very honest and specific, the phrase SangGu used was: "did you think he wouldn't have known?"

Thank you.  And yeah, SG is right.  SH is a keen observer so he is fully aware of JH's feelings.  Haisst!!!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m curious how SH fell in love with his ex?? What made him think the ex is capable for marriage with him?? I hope SH dumped her.. Not the other way around.. I want to know their flashback story lol:lol:

Honestly, since SH is afraid of loving someone again, this means that he has been hurt by the woman he loved. He was even willing to marry her... since he kept the papers. As a result of it, I doubt, he dumped her, it was rather the other way. This would also explain why the woman enters his life again regretting her decision. It would make more sense... 

• Like 10

now he better drop that annoying informal speech, I can't stand it anymore<_<

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

Honestly, since SH is afraid of loving someone again, this means that he has been hurt by the woman he loved. He was even willing to marry her... since he kept the papers. As a result of it, I doubt, he dumped her, it was rather the other way. This would also explain why the woman enters his life again regretting her decision. It would make more sense... 

I know that.. But still my heart wants the other way round lol.. But I m really curious abt his relationship with her.. Did she leave him for her career?? Or did she cheat up on him?? What's ur take on it??  @bebebisous33

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, kimnabong said:

At the very least, I'm sure that he was forming a strategy to kiss her. HAHAHA. He was so decided. From the moment he compared the kiss to a po-po, it was like he has to find a way to kiss her no matter what. He didn't have to bring the subject of kiss comparison if his end goal wasn't the kiss. LOL Such a rational, planning, thinking man. He has crossed the rubicon for good. And consciously too. I'm so grateful that it has nothing to do with the makgeolli. :D

P.S. A lot of the scenes today were shown in a SH perspective. I love just how comical the world is when it's shown that way. When JH is thinking, the tugging feeling at the bottom of my heart is certain. When it's SH's POV at work, going to Namhae, everything is so funny. HAHA

I agree.  That is SH's game plan.  Next is how to score a goal.   :lol: 

• Like 10