[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, camichi said:

Actually she will make and special appearance in a movie in 2018. She is supposed to be in the first scene of the movie. It will be a Han Hyo Joo and Kang Dong Won ‘movie

Of course this is an information that needs to be confirmed.

So, this is Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade?

• Thanks 1

http://www.vlive.tv/video/51675

Jung So Min VLIVE Q & A (Because This Is My First Life Related)

1. Her Hair didnt grow up so fast, theyre extensions. Because of drama Father is Strange she cut her hair short .

The production Father is Strange took 7 months,  so she uses extensions for Because This Is My First Life. For now her real hair is about her neck length

8.4-5-800x445.jpg

2.The Cats (Uri)

DOfiOK8UQAAWBX_.jpg:large

Jung So Min said theres two of them in the drama. One named Lime (cats who likes to hug like a dogs) and Mint (cat who good at sitting). 

3. Her Most Memorable Scene

She said maybe the tunnel scene linger in her memory and fight with mom after jiho said she wants to married.

4. Which character in the drama that she played similiar to jung so min

Jiho same as me when it cames to Family Relationship and the way she choose her future, also like jiho have horang and suji, in real life she have 2 close friends.

5. Her usual fashion style 

She likes to wear baggy and oversized clothes, she think jiho have similiar style in fashion.

6. Music that she listen nowdays and recomended to fans

She fans of melomance, they once visited on the set. Jung So Min recomended present (the songs that played when ji ho and sae hee dated for first time and there street performer which is melomance singing this songs)

also La La Land Ost and Because This Is My First Life Ost.

7.  Scenes that she hold her laugh

All Scenes with CEO Ma (Sae Hee Boss). After he do all his line, he always do adlibs and i always hold laugh in the set (she really bad at holding back laughter on sets).

8.Jejudo Trip

She didnt really have fun in jejudo because she had stomach flu, after eating usually she always rested. so theres no many picture of her in that trip.

Edited by Chellsee
Only 3 images/gifs/videos per post, please put the rest under spoiler tag. Thanks.
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone rewatching the series? Currently rewatching it tho i'm mostly skipping HR and WS's scenes char  . I haven't started any new shows just for this. Hehe. Somehow, I understand the drama more by rewatching it. At first I kind of don't like the Bok Nam arc because I'm practically more focused on thinking that he maybe a stalker, but after rewatching it, the arc sheds new light. Haha. I was more focused on jealous SeHee now. Wah. It's a real delight. hehehe. And the avoiding the bike ala-matrix still gives me the secondhand embarrassment for Sehee. can't bear myself to watch the scene because I'm so embarrass for him hahahhaha.

So yep. Hello? :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 14/12/2017 at 8:59 AM, Ineng said:

Is anyone rewatching the series? Currently rewatching it tho i'm mostly skipping HR and WS's scenes char  .

Me too! Been watching about one ep a day so I'm up to episode 12 now. I also enjoyed jealous SH more in this rewatch. He's too obvious!

It's hard for me to let go of this drama. The last time I felt this way was after watching It's Okay That's Love. I'm super picky about what I watch, so this ended up being the only drama I watched from start to end this year. Guess I'll just linger on it for a while more until my heart is ready for another show. 

Kim Ga-eun posted this a few days ago. We're not the only ones who can't move on from this show. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Completely understand the feeling. 

It’s my 12/13 th years watching dramas. 

At the beginning, I watched almost everything. But the more I watched, the more I expected better dramas, better woman characters, better stories. 

So when I am into a drama, I am 100% behind it until it consumes my life. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

Completely understand the feeling. 

At the beginning, I watched almost everything. But the more I watched, the more I expected better dramas, better woman characters, better stories. 

Same with me here!

It's been a while since I watched a drama and it's even harder for me to move on from such a thoughtful and emotional drama. I keep rewatching episodes and episodes. 

I was actually looking forward to watch season 2 of "The Crown" a couple months ago but now I can't even think about it.

• Like 5

On 12/15/2017 at 2:21 PM, cherryblossomkawai said:

Nearly same. Watching dramas for 7 years now can't watch most of releasing dramas because the characters and stories are cliched and exaggerated. 

I like deep and rather realistic stories and characters. Like in BTIMFL. Can't still get over it too. Since it finished I didn't expect another drama of this kind airing soon, because its rare. But fortunately there is  'Just between lovers' so far does the same to me (not meaning to discuss another drama here of course, just mentioned).

• Like 3

K-Drama Reaction: Because This is My First Life | Series Review

because-this-is-my-first-life-series-rev
Date: December 20, 2017 Author: ahjummamshies 

We are all guilty of pretending we know it all. In high school, we scoff at freshmen who are excited about campus activities. In college, we shun juniors who dreaded their thesis proposals. And when we are already the sunbae at work, we roll our eyes to the enthusiasm of the newbies. All because we have experienced that part. That innocent moment has passed and we thought we are an experienced individual.

K-drama veterans are no different. We act like we can predict if the drama would be good based on promotional teasers and story-lines provided before the series actually start. The whole Ahjummamshies squad has boasted watching plenty of K-drams for years but Because This is My First Life made us feel like novices as it surprised all of us with its simple yet moving story.

full review here: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/k-drama-reaction-because-this-is-my-first-life-series-review/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, oegyein said:

can anyone tell me the name of the poetry book? the one with the visitor poem by jung hyun-jong? or if this poet has his works available online and has eng trans?

It's called "Island." I don't think it has an English translation yet. Some of his other works have been translated into English under an alternate spelling of his name, Chong Hyon-Jong. Amazon has "The Dream of Things," "Day-Shine," and "Whisper of Splendor" listed.

Maybe if enough people ask the English publisher, they will consider translating it. Homa & Sekey (homabooks.com) publish some of them.

• Like 5