[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

Apparently if you need to find yourself... you can do so... in Insadong. HAHAHAHAH

Also, PPL on overdrive. Hahahahahha. No ppl for pregnancy tests or even a baby carrier for Won Seok and Ho Rang’s child? Tsk. Hehehe

Off to backread your wonderful comments. We did it! We got through! You guys are awesome. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

Just now, Ineng said:

I’m just happy that they kissed in the end. I thought they would just stare lovingly to each other. Hahaha y’know im kinda traumatized with those dramas that end like that. Like whyyyyyyyy hahaha.

im just smiling the whole time. It was so satisfying. But wait are they speaking formally even after 3yrs?? Hahaha

After he told her, I love you, and she told him "me too", they couldn't help but seal that with a kiss. I loved it. I was smiling the whole time too. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, niniwu97 said:

Honestly adore SH&JH’s relationship, THEY R SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AFTER ALL THE ANGST WE GOT SUCH ADORABLE AND CUTE AND SWEET AND PERFECT SCENES TO MAKE IT ALL UP 

I LOVE THEIR NEW HOME AND AWWW’ING SO HARD AT THE PHOTO OF THEM WEARING ARSENAL TOPS INFRONT OF THE STADIUM!!! 

YES. The stadium!!! I loved that so much!!!! I wanted that for them since their fandom was such a part of their relationship!

• Like 18

It was just soo perfect.. I m happy for every couple.. SJ n SG were the best coolest couple for me.. Their transformation was soo great.. JH n SH my favorite couple.. I just loved their forever together ending!!.. HR n WS even though they r stumbling.. But I still love them together.. 

I m in tears:bawling:.. I will come back to give a larger version of my goodbye to the drama after watching with subs

• Like 7

Currently, I'm holding back my tears as I am in a internet cafe and did not want to embarrass myself. Didn't think holding back tears is this hard. Anyway, THIS IS THE BEST KDRAMA ENDING THAT I'VE SEEN AND IT DID NOT INCLUDE A WEDDING SCENE WITH DANCING OR ANY OTHER CLICHED THINGS. IT WAS SO ON POINT, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND THE BEST OF ALL SIMPLE YET SO MEANINGFUL. I need more of this kind of kdrama!!! REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WIRTER'S NEXT MASTERPIECE!!!!!

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, angelflower said:

HOW TO KEEP CALM AND TRANSLATE WHEN I CANNOT CONTROL MY FEELS. Btw, who thinks we need a love button? :wub:

I know @teep523 already translated this scene but just indulge me again haha. I love the person who names the clips!

SoMinKi who are sharing a bed again... I love you... very much (Haaa... their eyes... banmal)

JH lies down next to SH and touches his face.

SH: You're here. Your bag appeared during the day, and now you're here too.

JH: You must have missed me a lot... that I'm even appearing in your dream.

SH: You're even speaking now. Did you have a good time in Mongolia?

JH: Mongolia?

SH: Was it nice in Mongolia, leaving me behind? Was it fun in Mongolia, going without me?

JH: No, it wasn't fun at all. I missed you so much. I missed you every day.

SH: You must be kidding.

JH: I love you.

SH: What?

JH: I love you. Very much.

SH: You're so bad. Why do you say you love me, when you weren't by my side, when you left my sight?

@angelflower, thank you for translating. This scene was so touching, even without the subs. I couldn't wait to know what was said because it was sweet and emotional.  Thank you!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for all the cast&staff for bringing such a beautiful drama into my life, this drama has not only been a form of entertainment but has also taught me much about life. Thank you for all your hard work!!!! ENJOY THAT TRIP TO JEJU TO THE FULLESTTTTT~~~~~

And like JH says, this is our first life, lets try and figure things out just as best as we can~:wub:

• Like 10