[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

See his frowns deepening....three times with a shocker at the end. It's hard work.. WIN OVER YOUR FATHER -IN-LAW'S FAVOUR ?? Haha ..... he's not getting it not the way his mind works. It's not formulaic for him to comprehend. So funny...... wrong answer . He said No, I'll stop this from happening no matter what.

He's so sincere and straight.

This is a gem of a scene. IT tickles.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@jongski @bedifferent @tianaa @p3rsephone @evie7 @sakura2016 @USAFarmgirl

Didn't anyone notice that JH kept mentioning 2 years as if it was a marriage limited in time?

In this post, I would like to comment more on the other couples. Actually, I can understand SW's reaction. Sure, he has his flaws: he seems to be too idealistic and less pragmatic. To me, he is waiting for a marriage because he is not financially stable. We see that he is actively looking for investors so he is not lazy. But if we look at HR's reaction, she has this picture in her head: She gets married and they move to a bigger house. So she has definitely associated marriage to moving up the social ladders which SW can not give her right now. So why should he propose? Has she ever asked him, why he never proposed to her in the 7 years ? Either he hasn't thought about it or he is waiting for the right moment: he is successful in his work. Honestly I am opting more for the second option.

@bebebisous33 Yes thanks for  analyzing the two other couples relationship. I'm more interested with HR and SW.  I definitely agree this early that HR seems to equate marrying SW means getting into social ladder. SW. Compared to her job  (not sure what but 'manager'/ chief of all the waitress of fine dining resto) SW inner circle seems to have more of social class.  SW boss or colleague from work is is friend of MSG  (HR the one who recommended the of the rental place of SH).  But I want to know is SW younger than HR? because  it seems to feel that way. SW looks devoted to her but.. the scene where she mentioned the furniture.. he  didn't pick up the hint of HR  which made her tomped off leaving him clueless as to what happened to her.

I hope to see scene with SH SW, and SG... these three men have vastly different personalites. SH out of all the three seems to be one who will take risk (he calculates every decision, move  and how it will be beneficial  to his plan. SW is like young man who as mentioned, strives to achieve a goal and works hard to  get to that goal.  SG, he's not a CEO if he doesn't have mind for it but..  he's more like the  funny man in this drama- depsite of being CEO of the  of the start up company. Like I said SH acts more like the the boss and SG is like his minion or right hand man. Not sure how to phrase it.

About to watch EP4 with sub. I'm anticipating already.  Thoughts when I'm done.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@jongski, I think the OTP will start out as a sexless couple where they nominally each lead individual lives. However, they will find out shortly that they will have to make some appearances as a couple in order to satisfy the various family and friends in their lives, so I guess that would make them a show-window couple. I think the point will be that they will end up spending more and more time together after all until they start seeking each other out even more. I can't imagine how shocked they might be when they finally realize that they do like each other after all. :)

I agree with you. I hope they just start to like each other maybe after  10 episodes. I want to see them struggling with their feelings and slow liking each other. I wonder who the writer will present this to us.  I feel that SH can show  affection through physical contact.; a squeeze of  her hand to say it's okay,  a pat on the back for doing a good job.. but these gestures will turn slowly into something like touch of her cheeks if and when he'll see her cry, a hug to comfort her.. oh I'm thinking scenarios in my head. He he.

But chingu, I'm worried about SH mother.  Will she accept YJH daughter in law?  I don't feel the mother  will warm up to her.

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I loved your post, but one quick correction of the below:

20 hours ago, jongski said:

NSH: "I need someone to manage the house. You need a house. I need someone to pay rent on regular basis, and you need a room with paying deposit.  Aren't we the best fit to live together? It didn't mean anything."

So, your translation is basically right except one tiny bit; SH was saying that JH needed a room without paying a deposit. South Korean rent deposits are very, very high. Something on the order of a year's worth of rent. That's why JH was trying to get a loan from the bank in order to be able to afford to pay the deposit on an apartment, but was turned down as not having enough assets nor a steady enough income to qualify for a personal loan.

Thanks for the correction. Got excited forgot the "without' while quoting the English sub.

So JH is technically a bed spacer, right?  She's not paying for the house she's paying for the room?  I think it's more cheaper that way.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

rather see her as really brave and determined in her pursuit to achieve her dream. Unlike her two friends, JH is proactive. That's exactly why they are describing her as crazy in the end. That way, they won't appear so weak compared to her. JH had it definitely more tough than JS and HR.

for reasons, you mentioned, both of her friends annoyed me intensely. so much so that I am going to have to resist very hard not to fast forward scenes with them. it probably is a completely different take (and maybe unpopular) but I thought both of them have such a negative view of men and make men look bad. it sort of annoyed me that the writer made it seem like that JS is working with leeches only. surely, there are some good men somewhere in that office? and why doesn't she tell the idiot colleague firmly and politely off?? sometimes, one does have to stand up for oneself because no magic prince is going to show up. was actually surprised that her dream is to be CEO because how can one lead if one does not know how to set boundaries and command? so yea, I liked how ji ho told the writer and the PDs off firmly with a lot of dignity. want to add that there are good and bad men everywhere and so liked how ji ho's scenes are mixed with see hee to remind viewers that there are different sorts.

and ha rang -- that woman annoyed me. no one, whether it is a man or woman, is a mind reader. if she wanted to move on to the next stage and feels they should be progressing in that direction, then she needs to have a conversation with won seok. how is he expected to know magically what she is thinking? and why is he expected to apologize for everything? and she is so self-centered that she doesn't know what her friends are going through because it is always about her life. hmph.

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Besides, during the dinner, you could notice the influence of JH's mother over the husband. She didn't move at all and asked her husband to sit down. So she is compliant but she still has some influence over him. (But not enough in my opinion).

would kind of disagree with you because that scene indicated that the mom has actually a lot of power but chooses not to use it unless she feels it is needed. have seen lots of families like that where these moms will play the traditional role to perfection but it is almost like a farce. in a way, it is a quiet way of exerting control over the dads where he thinks he is in control and she allows him to be a bear. but when push comes to shove and important decisions need to be made, she will quietly and efficiently rein in control and call the shots. in a way, we see ji ho do that -- see hee refused to do those lines but she quietly made him kneel and he was forced to cough up a line. hahahaha...

a weird thought that came into my head -- not at all romantic -- but ji ho is lucky that see hee is a nice guy. hahahah.. so when she said that she was so moved when he said he needed her, all I could think was "hmmm, aren't you lucky that see hee is not a serial killer psycho then????" hahahah....

on the plus side, am glad that the drama mostly focuses on the main lead because the two of them together are quite lovely to watch.

• Like 9

HAEBIN (GUGUDAN) – EVERYDAY (BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST LIFE OST)

I’m in love
The moment I fell for you
Show your love
It’s so strange, I don’t feel like myself

When we’re alone
I start to smile
Sometimes, when I awkwardly avoid your eyes
That means I

You’re my everything
Open my closed heart
Loving you
Come closer to me
Hold me more warmly
Until always
I want to be a special person
I want to tell you, if you’re waiting
I’m in love with you
Everyday

I’m thinking of you again today
Not able to sleep all night
Then I got curious
I wonder how you feel

I was thinking what to tell you first
Then I just said things I didn’t even mean
That means I

You’re my everything
Open my closed heart
Loving you
Come closer to me
Hold me more warmly
Until always
I’m in love with you
Everyday

Only you are in my head
I can’t do anything
That’s how much I think of you

You’re my everything
Stay by my side every day
Fall in love with me
Would you be my one love
Look at me, until always
I’m in love with you
Everyday
POPGASA

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

for reasons, you mentioned, both of her friends annoyed me intensely. so much so that I am going to have to resist very hard not to fast forward scenes with them. it probably is a completely different take (and maybe unpopular) but I thought both of them have such a negative view of men and make men look bad. it sort of annoyed me that the writer made it seem like that JS is working with leeches only. surely, there are some good men somewhere in that office? and why doesn't she tell the idiot colleague firmly and politely off?? sometimes, one does have to stand up for oneself because no magic prince is going to show up. was actually surprised that her dream is to be CEO because how can one lead if one does not know how to set boundaries and command? so yea, I liked how ji ho told the writer and the PDs off firmly with a lot of dignity. want to add that there are good and bad men everywhere and so liked how ji ho's scenes are mixed with see hee to remind viewers that there are different sorts.

and ha rang -- that woman annoyed me. no one, whether it is a man or woman, is a mind reader. if she wanted to move on to the next stage and feels they should be progressing in that direction, then she needs to have a conversation with won seok. how is he expected to know magically what she is thinking? and why is he expected to apologize for everything? and she is so self-centered that she doesn't know what her friends are going through because it is always about her life. hmph.

would kind of disagree with you because that scene indicated that the mom has actually a lot of power but chooses not to use it unless she feels it is needed. have seen lots of families like that where these moms will play the traditional role to perfection but it is almost like a farce. in a way, it is a quiet way of exerting control over the dads where he thinks he is in control and she allows him to be a bear. but when push comes to shove and important decisions need to be made, she will quietly and efficiently rein in control and call the shots. in a way, we see ji ho do that -- see hee refused to do those lines but she quietly made him kneel and he was forced to cough up a line. hahahaha...

a weird thought that came into my head -- not at all romantic -- but ji ho is lucky that see hee is a nice guy. hahahah.. so when she said that she was so moved when he said he needed her, all I could think was "hmmm, aren't you lucky that see hee is not a serial killer psycho then????" hahahah....

on the plus side, am glad that the drama mostly focuses on the main lead because the two of them together are quite lovely to watch.

I understand why you see it that way. But nonetheless, her mother was unable to create a room where JH could express herself hence I can not accept that she has such a power over her husband. The mother accepted that only her son's birthday was celebrated with candles. Her daughter had to run away from home in order to achieve her dream. JH has always felt neglected and as such her mother is responsible for that. She criticizes her son in front of JH but her critic has no effect, since the son got a woman pregnant, received the flat and has no real job. 

On the other hand, your observation about how JS and HR perceive men was an eye-opener. Both have a negative attitude towards them: they are objects or tools. In the end they are so passive, when it comes to men. You're right that JS could set boundaries but she doesn't, then resents men for her situation. Striking is that JS didn't notice that MSG did help her a little to get rid of the harassing manager. Sure, it wasn't that obvious but that is the kind of the thing that JH would have noticed. She noticed with a simple gesture SH's kindness. 

I was really bothered by HR's behaviour: immature, materialistic and self-centered. I hope, she finds someone else first (rich aso) and her new boyfriend treats her like an object. I would like her to regret her spontaneus decision. She has to realise that she totally overlooked the love SW had for her. They loved each other, yet she totally underestimated it because of her dream: marriage and have a bigger house.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

While SH comes as a little off (emotionless and detached), SH seems to be the best man from all the three because he is a good observant. Then he is a good listener and doesn't get upset so easily. Through his rational thoughts, he is able to communicate to his partner properly so that they don't have conflicts, while the other two men have issues with communication and listening. JH and SH are created to underline the contrast to the other couples. There might be no obvious feelings but they are attentive to each other. There was no real difference between the couple in the subway and JH/SH. SH also gave her the seat, when one was free, but he left her to go to another seat,

I concur.  Before I read your post I was thinking that I love the fact that JH and SH talk to each other.  SH can ask JH any question and she answers it honestly and vice versa.  I love that they have open communications and; therefore, avoid misunderstandings.  Perhaps it is because they are not in love, they do not feel that they must hide their feelings from each other.   As you stated , they are attentive to each other's needs, it is, how can I explain this, natural, it is without thought.  SH needs water, he does not have to ask, she gets it for him.  If SH senses JH's distress, he offers comfort without being burdensome.   This drama is so refreshing.  

• Like 10

14 hours ago, tianaa said:

the couple matching outfits ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

@mslee yap SH looks really disappointed at JH's answer 

happy I'm not the only onre who felt that way!! :D 

13 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@jongski @bedifferent @tianaa @p3rsephone @evie7 @sakura2016 @USAFarmgirl

Didn't anyone notice that JH kept mentioning 2 years as if it was a marriage limited in time?

Spoiler

In this post, I would like to comment more on the other couples. Actually, I can understand SW's reaction. Sure, he has his flaws: he seems to be too idealistic and less pragmatic. To me, he is waiting for a marriage because he is not financially stable. We see that he is actively looking for investors so he is not lazy. But if we look at HR's reaction, she has this picture in her head: She gets married and they move to a bigger house. So she has definitely associated marriage to moving up the social ladders which SW can not give her right now. So why should he propose? Has she ever asked him, why he never proposed to her in the 7 years ? Either he hasn't thought about it or he is waiting for the right moment: he is successful in his work. Honestly I am opting more for the second option.

Moreover, HR never talked directly to SW about marriage, she implied it with the couch but HR shouldn't have behaved like that. To me,  HR is way too emotional and selfish. Notice that in her anger on the rooftop, she only talked about herself: her body, her womb, aso. It was never about SW and his dream, his feelings aso. Sure, I can understand her disappointment but let's be honest: the way she talked about her future marriage, she really wanted to boast in front of the coworkers. She likes to be admired because deep down, she is unsatisfied. To me, she doesn't see SW's qualities. Even if he hasn't got a good job, he is so caring. He picks her up, when she finishes late. He will do anything to fulfill any wish from her. Yes, HR needs to realise SW's true value. She should stop focusing on marriage as a goal... because by thinking so, she could marry anyone in the end, as long as the partner gives her what she has been looking for: a big house where she can have children. With other words, love doesn't seem to be so relevant to her, if she keeps thinking like that.

yeah I noticed that too!! it's like she's telling Se Hee before hand that she'll only be his wife for 2 years then their contract will end but we know it won't!! :D 

I agree with you!! she keeps getting mad on her own and wait for him to ask for her forgiveness which I don't like!! she took him for granted enough that she no longer see his good traits and keep asking or actually wanting for more and get mad if he doesn't do what she wants from him without telling him directly!! she has the right to want to get married but being mad that he didn't understand that when she never said it is totally wrong plus he kept telling her over and over again that rich people can afford to buy all they want and get married and she knows he's looking for investors so he doesn't have enough money to get married so why get mad when she already knows his dinantial situation?!! he even brought the saufa she kept obsessing over thinking she'll be happy but instead of seeing his gesture she kept yelling at him in front of her friends!! she needs to give as much as he's giving her which she's not at this point and learn to talk directly instead of wanting him to understand what she wants on his own!!

As for the other couple: MSG is just so full of himself. He thinks as womanizer that he can impress women. When he helped JS, he thought, she would be grateful and jump onto him. Yet JS saw right through him and kept her distance from him. This man also thinks that he is superior to SW and SH, when it comes to women and marriage. In my opinion, he will be the last one to get his girl. He needs to learn a lot.

hhhhhhhh I'm enjoying him losing his mind being ignored by her!! :lol: 

While SH comes as a little off (emotionless and detached), SH seems to be the best man from all the three because he is a good observant. Then he is a good listener and doesn't get upset so easily. Through his rational thoughts, he is able to communicate to his partner properly so that they don't have conflicts, while the other two men have issues with communication and listening. JH and SH are created to underline the contrast to the other couples. There might be no obvious feelings but they are attentive to each other. There was no real difference between the couple in the subway and JH/SH. SH also gave her the seat, when one was free, but he left her to go to another seat, while the man remained by his girlfriend's side. However, he revealed his caring side again. Then we can also observe that he is not greedy as he was able to reduce the rent. It is clear that he needs the money to pay the loan... so their arrangement look like a married couple, where the wife needs to work in order to pay the house. 

I'm sooooooooooooo loving this man that I'm wondering about my sanity!! :lol: he's emotionless at the surface but he's the most caring and supportive person Ji Ho ever had!! in a wierd way his logican/nonsense/crazy way of thinking comes out as the most caring, comforting and encouraging words and gesture that helps her at the most needed time!! and I love how she's just as unusual person like he is to be able to communicate with him and have that understanding!! sooooooo love it!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhh good reason to be home!! :lol: 

Just some reasons why I have to be home

tumblr_inline_oxxadtTnwR1qz9nuy_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oxxadtZYpH1qz9nuy_1280.jpg

cr: http://dramatroll.tumblr.com/

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

@sakura2016 I bet, SH's female coworker who had bet that SH was heterosexual was interested in him. I am sure, she liked him. He was the only one who paid attention to her dresses and her appearances. He wasn't disgusted by her dirty outfit after working so many hours for the deadline. So she will be the only one who is upset about the marriage as she didn't see that coming. Moreover, he would ask her for advices, hence she thought, she had good chances to win his heart.

• Like 9

This drama is really funny and some of it is subtle.  That awful picture that SH took of him and JH. He thought it was a good picture to show his mother as a couple. He later told JH that he would send the picture to her so that she  could send it to her family to show they were a couple.  When JH saw the picture, she was like, "What? I can't send this."  I can't wait until SH discovers what love is so he can understand the emotions  that love brings out of a person.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Unlike SJ who has to deal with sexual harassment pretty constantly at work. However, she chalks it up to the price of going after her dream of climbing the corporate ladder. While no one may have physically tried to attack SJ as the assistant PD attacked JH, they were both subjected to sex crimes, and their responses to their situations are markedly different. In fact, I've wondered whether SJ had been forced into having sex with someone already, and had basically told herself to get over it since that was what was required. It's a horrible thought, but something about the way SJ deals with sex feels a little off. I'm not condemning her in any way for her one night stand with SG or anyone else, btw. As an adult of her own cognizance, she's free to conduct her personal affairs any way she thinks best. It's just the way SJ is shown under stress all the time makes me wonder.

Actually, I get the impression that SJ may use sex in order to socially climb. She's no jaded innocent. That was shown in the scene when she dropped a condom out of her purse. Some women would have pretended it wasn't theirs, but she boldly told him, that the condom belonged to her and asked for it back. The fact that she keeps condoms in her wallet and is not shy about it, tells me that she keeps them handy because she may have sex at anytime.  I have to wonder where her story is going to lead. She most definitely deals with harassment on her job and I've noticed how she behaves differently around the men she work with...seems a little more "sweet girl" and the way she behaves around SH's friend...tough, worldly.

I do love the fact that these women are depicting characters more real life than women in other dramas.  I can relate to these women.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I understand why you see it that way. But nonetheless, her mother was unable to create a room where JH could express herself hence I can not accept that she has such a power over her husband. The mother accepted that only her son's birthday was celebrated with candles. Her daughter had to run away from home in order to achieve her dream. JH has always felt neglected and as such her mother is responsible for that. She criticizes her son in front of JH but her critic has no effect, since the son got a woman pregnant, received the flat and has no real job. 

On the other hand, your observation about how JS and HR perceive men was an eye-opener. Both have a negative attitude towards them: they are objects or tools. In the end they are so passive, when it comes to men. You're right that JS could set boundaries but she doesn't, then resents men for her situation. Striking is that JS didn't notice that MSG did help her a little to get rid of the harassing manager. Sure, it wasn't that obvious but that is the kind of the thing that JH would have noticed. She noticed with a simple gesture SH's kindness. 

I was really bothered by HR's behaviour: immature, materialistic and self-centered. I hope, she finds someone else first (rich aso) and her new boyfriend treats her like an object. I would like her to regret her spontaneus decision. She has to realise that she totally overlooked the love SW had for her. They loved each other, yet she totally underestimated it because of her dream: marriage and have a bigger house.

I had a similar perception of JH's mother as @Lmangla. I first got this impress of her mother when she told JH that she would help her and gave her an envelope full of money and told her not to tell her father. LOL! The money was no where near the amount of money that could help JH.  That scene made me realize that JH's mother was one of those traditional wives where the husband is head of the household, but at the same time she leads from behind. She's probably never worked and has no clue what the cost of living would be like in a place Seoul.  

Actually, this family reminds me of the family in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Both fathers are explosive, but at the same time would never do anything to hurt their daughter. JH ran away from home, but she really didn't have a real fear that her father would hurt her or drag her back home. If she really had a fear of her father, she would have never 'ran away' to a place where she could be found. 

As the mother in the movie MBFGW, she said that her husband was the head, but she was the neck that turned the head....:D

@stroppyse, I agree with your comment about SJ.  I think she may be having it of her own will, but not out of enjoyment. It's just a means to an end to reach her goal.

I didn't realize how many actresses in the Korean Entertainment industry (movie/drama stars) are made to prostitute themselves by their agencies. A lot of this started coming to light after an actress committed suicide and left all these letters behind. Those were things that used to happen a lot here in the U.S. in the 50s and 60s. These women allowed themselves to be used in order to grow their career.

We'll find out more about SJ, but I do wonder about her story. 

• Like 7

Some of you have pointed out that SH was a bit disappointed when he asked JH  if she liked him and she said not,  and I am totally agree, and  some of you  are wondering who will be the one who fall first. I have to say that they have already fall for each other but they aren’t aware of it.

In my opinion there are two scene that make me think like this. 

1.    When she said that she didn’t like him at the bus station. His expression. 
2.    The way she was staring at him when she was waiting for him at the bus station to go to visit her parents.

• Like 8

@Lmangla @lclarakl @stroppyse  @jongski @bebebisous33 In the car, when realizing she has to get back to work, JS starts putting on her black stocking while Ji-Ho watches.  I didn't like it one bit.  The way she raised her leg to slide into the stocking was hard for me to watch.  It's like she dressed up to slip into her office girl mode.  I have this image of a working girl doing her things.  It devalues JS.  I think I would have been ok if she went back into SH's home to freshen up and come out all professional pretty up.  But to do it in the car just have all this negative sexual connotation. That image stayed with me a while.   On top of it, when she was showing JH the dating app, they were discussing the idea of buying up a level to match with someone higher in scores.  JS chalked it up to the way of the world and how competitive the dating world is.  This mindset is no doubt how she thinks about her own career advancement... that she has to give something to get what she wants.  

SeHee said during the presentation that his dating app would only work well if the people who use it are honest in answering the questions.  If they do, they will find their ideal love.  That's so true, it's what we see in the characters.  SH and JH's relationship work because they started out being quite honest with each other, with what their expectations are of the relationship.  It works for JH/SH even though at first glance, their union is odd.  For their friends JS and HR, that honesty is not quite there so we see the girls struggled.

@sakura2016  I know you would like SeHee.  You like funny men. :lol:

• Like 8

Ho Ran needs to love herself first in order to love others. She said that the only she had is her womb, so for her that is all she is, so sad. I can understand that a woman wants to marry and a have a family but what I can’t understand is how that desire is her only goal in life not matter what. She have to value herself a bit more.

Being in a relationship for seven years it’s not enough reason to get married (My older Sister dated for 8 months and has been married for 20 years) , they need a good communication and they  have to respect each other.  Love is the main ingredient but not enough.

Won Seok can’t know how she feels if she don’t tell him about it. He can’t suppose what she wants because he could be wrong. Being in such a long relation is enough to say whatever she thinks or wants without worries. She is being a litler selfish, is like the only important thing is what she wants  and She was too rude with him in front of her friends.

BTW Ji Soo is the mysterious girl here.  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I agree that there was definitely a level of tawdriness to the scene. However, it was also reality. She has to go back into work to entertain the client. Going back to work means putting on stockings. It smacks of long practice in getting ready on the fly to go when she's called, and having to put on a certain uniform to do so, and not thinking twice about doing that in the car in front of someone, much as someone else might put on lipstick or mascara in their car.

She has two personas. One is when she is working with the cool air and the professional gear. When she met Won Seok to get the sofa, she had taken off the stockings and wore trainers.

I suppose this is what it is like in the real world, the person you project yourself to be and the real you.

As in all Korean dramas, all the characters are interconnected. Sang Goo and his room 303 who happens to be Soo Ji....

14 minutes ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

BTS posted on Weibo. Cr:DC

Hide contents

This was posted last night on weibo jung so min bar. We're trying to guess if it's JH and SH....and what's with the hand-holding???!!!

Ooh... I didn't realise they were live filming!

• Like 9

I am loving this show!  So far it reminds me of the J-drama Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku no tatsu.  (wonderful)  It has similar characterizations of lead actor and actress.  

Actor - He works in IT, is cold/lonely/socially challenged with group of friends at work.  No cat but a bird, however he is looking for a house cleaner.

Actress - Cheerful but also level headed, hard working - lost her job...

A contract marriage is proposed in order to facilitate both of their lives.  Great secondary characters and story line..... They fall in love and the rest is history.  At the end of each episode there was a dance number/video that was popular in Japan while the show was airing.

Anyway, looking forward to discussing this great k drama with all of you.

• Like 7