[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good for LGX to start working out and picking up new acting gigs. Cannot wait to see his handsome face on my TV again. :sweatingbullets: 

I truly think that PA2 will never happen. All the lead actors/actresses are too busy with their own thing and it'll be impossible to negotiate a reasonable price to pay these artists. I have come to accept this news a long time ago. :tears:

• 3 weeks later...

What's happened with her account ? It seems she deleted a lot of photos, including wedding certificates and photos with her husband https://www.weibo.com/210926262?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_0

c2NLXAS.png

I don't know if she did it before the rumors or not  https://38jiejie.com/2019/08/10/william-feng-shaofengs-team-denies-extramarital-affair-rumors/ 

ZLY deleted most if not all of her pics related to LGX and her other leading men after her marriage announcement. We commented about it here then and some were baffled about it and some pretty much understood why she did it. For this recent change , not sure really what to think of it. Maybe she wants her account to be simply about her career and nothing about her personal life. 

About the rumors , though not a fan of Feng Feng guy, I hope the rumor of cheating is not true. That’s devastating for ZLY as a newly wed and new mom. The kinda irony though is that most of the stuff about them started as rumors , came denials only to be proven right later. But still, i hope things are fine with their marriage.

• 7 months later...

Archived