Quantcast
jolin_chan

[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

15 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Why haters ? I am sure a lot of people are concerned about her situation. What's wrong with that ? :confused: There are a lot of comments on his forum about her medical problems. Are we ...haters ?:confused:

P.S. I found her comment a bit too hard. 

The haters she meant were the ones who spread the false news about ZLY’s bad health and at the same time accusing her trying to gain sympathy....:)

• Like 1

cN9fuGY.jpg

ZLY's does have health problem but its nothing like the malicious have claimed. I pray for ZLY to get will soon and for her to relax for rest of this year..:tears:

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/zhao-liying-work-break-for-health-10537784

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/07/the-real-reason-why-zhao-li-yings.html?m=1

wSpfjNI.jpg

She is so beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, xingywy said:

ZLY's does have health problem but its nothing like the malicious have claimed. I pray for ZLY to get will soon and for her to relax for rest of this year..:tears:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Liying 

I was shocked seeing her activity in 2016.:open_mouth:

6 DRAMAS and 3 MOVIES ????!!!  Isn't too much ???!!! Much too much  !!! No wonder if she is tired or have some problems but I wonder what was her staff thinking and doing ? :confused:

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Liying 

I was shocked seeing her activity in 2016.:open_mouth:

6 DRAMAS and 3 MOVIES ????!!!  Isn't too much ???!!! Much too much  !!! No wonder if she is tired or have some problems but I wonder what was her staff thinking and doing ? :confused:

And now when she decided to have some “me time” the haters spread a fake news about her alleged old woman health and at the same time says she is trying to garnered some sympathy with her failing health....:sweatingbullets:

She can’t do nothing right in their eyes even breathing seems to be a major fault for haters.... 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

And now when she decided to have some “me time” the haters spread a fake news about her alleged old woman health and at the same time says she is trying to garnered some sympathy with her failing health....:sweatingbullets:

She can’t do nothing right in their eyes even breathing seems to be a major fault for haters.... 

Haters will be always everywhere and if they are too out of limits, they can be called into action.

I still have in my mind the number : 9 ...NINE !!! Why so many offers in a short time?! Generally speaking, an actor has 1-2 dramas/movies per year....no matter how many offers he/she received.  The quantity must be in accordance with some factors. You need time to understand and immersed into the character and you need much more time to get out of the character, when the movie is finished. You need to be in the right mood and you need to be healthy. It is not like you are walking around the house.I am sure she worked very , very hard but it was too much. 

12 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Haters will be always everywhere and if they are too out of limits, they can be called into action. The problem is why her staff didn't stopped her for taking so many offers in a short time? Health is more important than anything and they must be more carefully 

She’s the boss...:lol: btw if I am not mistaken 2016 was the time that richard simmons bag cheated on her by impregnated MC and got a big shotgun wedding so maybe she threw herself completely to work to forget her heart ached....

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

39 minutes ago, cenching said:

She’s the boss...:lol: btw if I am not mistaken 2016 was the time that richard simmons bag cheated on her by impregnated MC and got a big shotgun wedding so maybe she threw herself completely to work to forget her heart ached....

OK..I can understand the reason but better to not push the limit to hard 

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 4:18 AM, happyfanlgx said:

Why haters ? I am sure a lot of people are concerned about her situation. What's wrong with that ? :confused: There are a lot of comments on his forum about her medical problems. Are we ...haters ?:confused:

P.S. I found her comment a bit too hard. 

I thought u misterpret her she refers to anti fans who hates ZLY not us....But then she only say it here in this forum....

So ZLY cant make Princess Agent 2 bcoz of this?Now its so clear to me then....hoping her recovery,  for me its ok that she did not make any  movie or drama wth LGX until she recover will....But I hope that someday they collab wth another drama not so stressful like PA....still waiting for my XingYue to b reunited once again....

• Like 1

China people are so cruel in terms of fangirling....specially to those ZLY anti fans they want to drag her down :(  they have no heart either... poor ZLY :(

• Sad 1

My baby ZLY's July ads from LADYCARE.

4T7DnEA.jpg

ubfvLg4.jpg

HANAMINO ads 

LyPON4I.jpg

fpgDBxF.jpg

Oh please God's help my baby ZLY get well, she is so beautiful and a very kind heart. My baby deserves nothing but the best. Like I said before to the haters and leave my baby alone and let's her rest.:bawling: This week I am super busy (I have 3 exams)I have no time for both of my baby. I pray for my baby LGX/ZLY to be ok.:tears:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, sdfr said:

China people are so cruel in terms of fangirling....specially to those ZLY anti fans they want to drag her down :(  they have no heart either... poor ZLY :(

Not only ZLY was a target . Remember how LGX was also a victim of fake rummors, insulted and even boycotted (PA*s voting)...and he is still a target for haters

• Like 1

ZLY advertisement in NeufMode ...coming soon...:wub:

xcU3U33.jpg

NbMluf2.jpg

fdyu5mA.jpg

Fans suspected this pic is ZLY, so lets wait see, to me for sure this is ZLY. :D

9cS85ZN.jpg

Other peoples edition looks unique and mysterious, so I can't for ZLY edition.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 9:43 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Not only ZLY was a target . Remember how LGX was also a victim of fake rummors, insulted and even boycotted (PA*s voting)...and he is still a target for haters

Oh sorry I forgot LGX celibrities in China have so much pressure rather than in Korea how sad it is :(

• Like 1

2JKZM.jpeg

This guy is getting more and more gorgeous...:w00t: I want everything he had in double to force feed it to my husband....:naughty:   Please share the secret of that alabaster complexion too, I want it!!! B)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, cenching said:

This guy is getting more and more gorgeous...:w00t: I want everything he had in double to force feed it to my husband....:naughty:   Please share the secret of that alabaster complexion too, I want it!!! B)

Lgx and Zly are more on endorsing product now....! Lgx transformation hehehe...he is so more handsome this year...!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, cenching said:

Ha ha ! @cenching, you are real funny ! How about getting your hubby to audition for Chinese shows? Maybe he may succeed and be the next Lin Geng Xin. :) 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • LOL 1

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE LGX'S UPDATES ON WEIBO

https://m.weibo.cn/u/1730726637?uid=1730726637&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D林更新 

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THE OTHERS POSTED ABOUT HIM

https://m.weibo.cn/p/searchall?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D林更新

This is in Real Time ...when the last comment was posted

IF YOU WANT TO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING ON WEIBO https://m.weibo.cn/

-enter whith the desired tag (the name of user, event,...) and press Search Sign

-use Chinese names (for LGX : 林更新 )

I am sorry I didn't tell you this before but I just realize that you are using the phone not the PC !

• Like 2