[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

LGX's humor is sarcastic and tongue in the cheek type of humor, not everyone can understand. Blunt person usually got that type of humor, I do and my hubby still trying to get used my humor until years of marriage since he is a typical sensitive guy....:tongue:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Hopefully LGX will pursue her as a man in love is man full of new drives.  (MC also pursued GYY and made it possible between Taiwan and China). Especially love the way he hugs and pulls her so close then glanced at her, so sweet:

9c9578d4ad6eddc422cbe70d33dbb6fd536633fe.jpg&key=68d995da719b480954d8604ca6204346c0094cbcde20a165646986e356c18bea

credit as tagged

The way LGX looks at her.. Explains everything.. Their smiles.. I want them to be a couple offscreen n onscreen too:D

3 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

8f9a6d2ely1fi5497vf7ig20i208ib2c.gif

8f9a6d2ely1fi5492xjocg20fp08pb2b.gif8f9a6d2ely1fi549e14rkg20k00b9hdx.gif8f9a6d2ely1fi54a1fvomg20go09eb2b.gif

yeah so funny lol many want to tease him with ugly pic hahaha

Poor ywy:bawling:

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

LGX's humor is sarcastic and tongue in the cheek type of humor, not everyone can understand. Blunt person usually got that type of humor, I do and my hubby still trying to get used my humor until years of marriage since he is a typical sensitive guy....:tongue:

LGX's replies r one of a kind. ZLY is considered to be a sharp n straightforward person. LGX also is the same never hesitates to speak. I guess both r the same n suited for each couple. They r always teasing n bickering like a couple:wub:

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

Since PA 2 needs long time to shoot tgen plz give us some modern drama or real dating plz lol

I agree.. They should date asap. They look so cute with each other. Plus there is a bond between them

52 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@cenching I do feel like the way he looks at her shows that he likes her. She is a bit more reserved. 

I also liked how he has done little things here and there to defend her from some of his fans when they were unhappy with shipping fans. Like a fan posted a picture of LGX, ZLY, and dogs saying a family. At first he posted a meme and his fans took it as him making fun of the shipper so the next morning he deleted that post and answere with "I love this picture". That was nice but it was also a way to control his fans, like I see you.

After PA's conference, they both attended JH's bday party a few days later. ZLY is his boss and LGX is his friend (don't know how close). After JH posted pics, LGX commented "Xing'er is such a good boss, I envy you." (Side note: I wonder if he will keep calling her Xing'er now that the drama ended"

4c573953ly1fgbxex3balj20ku0rrdib.jpg

4c573953ly1fgbxexh2ojj20ku0rr77g.jpg

The way he calls her xing'er gives so much feels.. His voice is filled with love n it seems natural to hear

I read... 

"The glamourous day", 30 eps.  production start 4july

Sheng ming lan, 70 eps.  Productions start 30 aug. 

Pa,  58eps. Productions from may 16-nov 16. It take about 6mth. 1mth =10eps.

That mean "sheng ming lan" about 7mth + 3mth...

Hisk hisk..  Why the pa writer never thought like sheng ming lan. Straight away make 70 eps.. 

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

LGX's replies r one of a kind. ZLY is considered to be a sharp n straightforward person. LGX also is the same never hesitates to speak. I guess both r the same n suited for each couple. They r always teasing n bickering like a couple:wub:

I agree.. They should date asap. They look so cute with each other. Plus there is a bond between them

yeah both r too suit to become real couple. too perfect lol

10 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I read... 

"The glamourous day", 30 eps.  production start 4july

Sheng ming lan, 70 eps.  Productions start 30 aug. 

Pa,  58eps. Productions from may 16-nov 16. It take about 6mth. 1mth =10eps.

That mean "sheng ming lan" about 7mth + 3mth...

Hisk hisk..  Why the pa writer never thought like sheng ming lan. Straight away make 70 eps.. 

PA people became greedy.. They want more money so extending till next season.. 

I m looking forward to sheng Ming lan.. I hope this show will be not given to hunan 

54 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

PA people became greedy.. They want more money so extending till next season.. 

I m looking forward to sheng Ming lan.. I hope this show will be not given to hunan 

It seems LGX and ZLY filmed more scenes (from BTS clips seen and interview footages) but were edited/cut so not aired.  If Ciwen and PH are intending a PA2 then i understand where they're coming from but getting LGX and ZLY as the leads perhaps was not their plan until they saw how outraged fans were and their stocks taking the plunge.  

LGX's post on weibo dated 170802 which we talked abt in the main thread.  

Translated by @jolin_chan:   "This days papz is following you everywhere you go, watching a movie about war between spies is not as satisfying as watching you (papz). Are you guys so looking forward for me to making a mistake or me dating someone? Eyes of God lend a help here will ya? Please be less 'keep an eye' on me, and care more about your own friends and family, thank you."

I am always tickled by his sense of humour and wittiness yet it has a lot of his wisdom.  Its nice he's still thinking abt PA and summoning the Eyes of God in his post lol.  

20525406_1233604490079630_2176788442377754402_n.jpg?oh=57902a8705462f83d649c02e1bae4ef4&oe=5A37E052

credit to the rightful owner

13 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

It seems LGX and ZLY filmed more scenes (from BTS clips seen and interview footages) but were edited/cut so not aired.  If Ciwen and PH are intending a PA2 then i understand where they're coming from but getting LGX and ZLY as the leads perhaps was not their plan until they saw how outraged fans were and their stocks taking the plunge.  

Yeah, and if what 40somethingahjumma and fallentenshi  translated in main thread was true then the lovestory of XingYue will be perfect and we won't be left in gloomy atmosphere. 

How I wish what written there was true... And I want to see those scenes and BTS :bawling:

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

8f9a6d2ely1fi5497vf7ig20i208ib2c.gif

8f9a6d2ely1fi5492xjocg20fp08pb2b.gif8f9a6d2ely1fi549e14rkg20k00b9hdx.gif8f9a6d2ely1fi54a1fvomg20go09eb2b.gif

It's soo sad to seeing these again. :bawling:

I swear reading all your comments, LGX is one weird guy. Lol. But he sure does play great main role in his dramas/movies. 

Honestly, I'm not fond of Yoona, therefore when I watched God of War, I watched it for LGX only and didn't care much about the love story. I used to play the game a lot and Zhao Yun was one of my favorite character. When finding out that LGX was playing him in drama, I was soo excited. He looks exactly like the game character. Lol. 

35 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

It's soo sad to seeing these again. :bawling:

I swear reading all your comments, LGX is one weird guy. Lol. But he sure does play great main role in his dramas/movies. 

Honestly, I'm not fond of Yoona, therefore when I watched God of War, I watched it for LGX only and didn't care much about the love story. I used to play the game a lot and Zhao Yun was one of my favorite character. When finding out that LGX was playing him in drama, I was soo excited. He looks exactly like the game character. Lol. 

yeah he really looks the warrior in comic book ... i can imagine the caricature hahaha ... me too love LGX since he plays role as zhou yun  

34 minutes ago, ginacr said:

Hey girls, you see what is post in the the other group, member is translating cut scenes of PA, is was published in this website : 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5254390528

in the website said they cut 8 ep, I used google translator.

This is so ridiculous!! How come they can cut the show into pieces by pieces? The entire drama is ruined! :angry:

I bet that if they used the original one, the drama will be more hit than now!!!

No wonder we got so confused about CQ's character, it was because they cut away a lot of YWY and CQ scene with a lot of CQ's admiration and love development towards YWY... Arrhhh!! Really pissed off that stupid production!! Ruined the effort of LGX and ZLY and of course the storyline...

16 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

This is so ridiculous!! How come they can cut the show into pieces by pieces? The entire drama is ruined! :angry:

I bet that if they used the original one, the drama will be more hit than now!!!

No wonder we got so confused about CQ's character, it was because they cut away a lot of YWY and CQ scene with a lot of CQ's admiration and love development towards YWY... Arrhhh!! Really pissed off that stupid production!! Ruined the effort of LGX and ZLY and of course the storyline...

@ginacr and @Hapiangle : Can someone kindly translate what was stated about the plots that were cut? All I see are the angry comments. 

7 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

@ginacr and @Hapiangle : Can someone kindly translate what was stated about the plots that were cut? All I see are the angry comments. 

You can find the translation in pg. 462 and 463 in the main drama thread.. the translation was done by a member there (40somethingahjumma)....

Archived