[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On 1/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, happyfanlgx said:

LET'S TAKE A SELFIE !:tounge_wink:

I'm glad he didn't lost the sense of humor:)

Such a crowd drawer. He’s still one of the most sought after product endorsers even though he hasn’t been on a drama since PA.

Dude needs a sandwich or two though. He looks skinnier now.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steaks, sandwiches, pasta, rice , burrito and all the food you could think of to fill that skinny frame of his @cenching :D But yeah, he’s as handsome as ever:wub:

As for the incoming Zhao Feng Feng  tot  that explains her no shows to premieres. I was kinda surprised they didn’t do a grand press con for Ming Lan so they could formally announce the pregnancy as well as being married. But then again, maybe they did not want to answer all the questions nor the denials. Btw, how’s Ming Lan doing in the ratings? 

@claribelle3

MingLan is a good quality drama being a Daylight production but it isn’t for everyone. Slow pace with lots of lots of talking. Most likely the rating is good since ZLY has big fandom, beside the second male lead Zhu YiLong is a fan favorite too....Many people rooting for him and he is topping the artist rating ever since...

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@claribelle3

MingLan is a good quality drama being a Daylight production but it isn’t for everyone. Slow pace with lots of lots of talking. Most likely the rating is good since ZLY has big fandom, beside the second male lead Zhu YiLong is a fan favorite too....Many people rooting for him and he is topping the artist rating ever since...

This reminds me of Princess Agents and the 2 unforgettable lead male actors, Lin Gengxin(Yuwen Yue) and Shawn Dou(Yan Xun) . Both very talented actors and also very handsome guys . A lot of girls and women were fallen in love with them and their popularity skyrocketed ...Unfortunately they had no drama since then. It seems like the lead male actors were followed by bad luck. Deng Lun, another good&handsome actor (the Crown prince of Liang ) was luckier than LGX and SD ...could be because he wasn't a lead male ?! :confused:

PA was great because of the whole team but LGX and SD were really great and it's a pity they didn't received the recognition they deserve.

As for 2019, I wish them great dramas/movies and a happy life !

This guy...Zhu YiLong, is also a good&handsome actor. I hope his career will go smoothly.

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

@mmrod_04 :D

What she pulled on her fans after the only believe the words from her own mouth yada, yada was incredibly disappointing. She also shot down her own credibility. I’m more annoyed too than angry. I mean she has every right to marry who she wants to and the fans can only wish her the best but the sudden announcement of marriage and then went into hiding ( now we know why) after all the denials just left a bitter taste in your mouth. 

I’ve said  that I’m not watching her new drama ( or even the one before it)  not because of what happened but it just simply doesn’t interest me in any way to religiously follow a 50+ episodes drama where I know I’ll be subjecttng myself to utter boredom. Though I’ve seen clips  on IG out of curiosity and I must say I made the right decision to stay away from seeing any more . Feng Feng guy looks ridiculous acting semi comedic . I never thought he could annoy me even more. 

But oh well, I suppose this what happens when you get invested , small or big way, as a fan. Disillusioned and annoyed.:neutral::unamused:

3 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

I’ve said  that I’m not watching her new drama ( or even the one before it)  not because of what happened but it just simply doesn’t interest me in any way to religiously follow a 50+ episodes drama where I know I’ll be subjecttng myself to utter boredom. Though I’ve seen clips  on IG out of curiosity and I must say I made the right decision to stay away from seeing any more . Feng Feng guy looks ridiculous acting semi comedic . I never thought he could annoy me even more. 

Looking to the ratings of her last 2 dramas, all I can say is her best male Co-Star was LGX. No doubt of that.

Ratings are not bad but the success is much lower than PA's. Big difference...very big . PA was and still is a huge success and LGX was just great :heart: Why she didn't collaborate with him in another drama since then is a mystery for me and a big mistake on her part. Anyway, it was her choice...and there is nothing we can do than wait and see how the future will be... :D

4 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

What she pulled on her fans after the only believe the words from her own mouth yada, yada was incredibly disappointing. She also shot down her own credibility. I’m more annoyed too than angry. I mean she has every right to marry who she wants to and the fans can only wish her the best but the sudden announcement of marriage and then went into hiding ( now we know why) after all the denials just left a bitter taste in your mouth. 

Every girl/woman wants to marry if not with her lover at least with a rich guy. Their photos/videos together and all the things about marriage, wedding, pregnancy are a bit weird ...I mean ..where is the LOVE ? I can't see it .Should I change my glasses or my eyes are good enough?   Well. at least he isn't a poor guy...

:open_mouth: I'm surprised that Zlying & Feng announced that they are expecting bc Zlying have been so good in hiding not showing up at her dramas press conference and so good in staying tight lipped about her pregnancy so I thought they would wait until she gave birth & then parade as a lovey dovey family of 3. Only about 2 more months of hiding & staying tight lipped before her due month in March, they could continue to act normal - get photographed in the park, in the restaurant, she at baby store with a big,  growing belly and etc...why all suddenly announced they are expecting??? I guess their MingLan drama is still airing & needs higher ratings so the surprise pregnancy using their child to boost mommy & daddy drama ratings up I guess :worried: ???

@angelangie  I saw that you put a note of “no bashing” under my recent post. I beg to disagree though labeling my post as such and honestly felt even offended by it.  I’ve been posting messages here for quite some time now and been pretty much respectful with my comments about the actors. I’m not sure how often this board gets checked or monitored but there have been posts here that were flat out bashing ZLY  or LGX and I can assure you that long time posters here like myself even remind those kind of posters to be mindful of what they’re posting.

i just expressed my disappointments from time to time like most of the posters here about the recent news about this board’s OTP. I never used foul language or phrases that would be categorized as bashing. To say one is annoyed or even angry about your favorite without using offensive language, is a valid expression of one’s opinion. 

I suggest to the monitors of this board to try to know which posters have been posting here regularly and what kind of posts they’ve posted in the past in order to distinguish which ones are real fans/followers of the actors and which ones are not. 

39 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Notes: 

Most of all the offending Hashtags had been remove just for you guys updates, pls take note that this is a shipper thread that not only consist of Lin Geng Xin's fans but as well there will be Zhao Li Ying fans.

@claribelle3 if u found it offending that i remove your hashtags PM me directly. I will gladly explain to you why it had been done. Your posts is alright by itself however not the hashtags.

Also just for you guys updates, we have been receiving massive reports on all the offending hashtags.

As much as we wishes to be everywhere, we cannot be everywhere.

PS: Any more post not related to LGX / ZLY will be removed. Thanks.

Regards,

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart @stroppyse

My only wish is all the moderators will be objective :) no matter who their favorite actor/actress is :)

Add: if one of the Soompi Forum's member believes she/he is a victim of abusive reports(even a massive one) or an unjust punishment, where the complaint should be done ? I mean an official complaint .:)

Thank you !

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Come to us, if you are being abuse, we do not allow our member to be abuse...as long as this happen within soompi we will do our best however if it happen in other platform then we can't do anything about it, you can see each section have moderators on duty while we cannot be on 24/7 we will get back on it once we came online....

You can see that all you guys posts stay on, we only remove some of the hashtags, all your posts are fine with us, and just for your peace of mind, we do not work alone we work together as we take in views from each other to make sure we cover most of the angle if not all.

i do not have a favorite if you ask me :) to me all artist is good

Thank you very much, @angelangie  !:heart:

I asked you that because there are few months since I received a penalty from another moderator and I'm still waiting her reply to my point of view regarding to her explanation. This kind of thing can happen and my feeling was and still is I have no chance to defend myself against an error or malevolent practice of some fans(for ex.abusive reports)

Thanks again ! :)

Just now, angelangie said:

you can come and approach me with the PM if you want I can help you look into it :) because the members can appeal with the 'Global Moderators' :) 

There are 2 of us me & @LyraYoo and both of us work together to ensure we both cover all the angle as much as possible.

Oh, this gives me hopes :) Really ! 

I have a good opinion about you and @LyraYoo

Thank you ! :heart:

Hallo, @angelangie :joy: fancy meeting you here at “work”....:glasses:

Btw, Darling...there’s something you said above there that pique my interest...You mentioned that the mods received massive reports about the so called offensive posts in this thread. It’s extremely amusing to me on how some people still pay lots of attention to a wreck ship thread....:joy: Why don’t they dedicated their life energy and time on the more important things than wasting time in sunken ship like this.....:joy: Talking about militant fandoms who has nothing much to do in RL....:joy: 

In a more serious note, this thread is an useless thread bcoz nothing nice will be post by anyone who care to post here. The true fans won’t post here and the ex shippers would rather chop off their fingers than singing praises to ZLY. If you don’t mind, can I suggest to archive this thread? It’s a win win situation, less work for mods, less ground for militant fandoms to patrol around and no more bashing place for ex shippers....:glasses:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Hallo, @angelangie :joy: fancy meeting you here at “work”....:glasses:

Btw, Darling...there’s something you said above there that pique my interest...You mentioned that the mods received massive reports about the so called offensive posts in this thread. It’s extremely amusing to me on how some people still pay lots of attention to a wreck ship thread....:joy: Why don’t they dedicated their life energy and time on the more important things than wasting time in sunken ship like this.....:joy: Talking about militant fandoms who has nothing much to do in RL....:joy: 

In a more serious note, this thread is an useless thread bcoz nothing nice will be post by anyone who care to post here. The true fans won’t post here and the ex shippers would rather chop off their fingers than singing praises to ZLY. If you don’t mind, can I suggest to archive this thread? It’s a win win situation, less work for mods, less ground for militant fandoms to patrol around and no more bashing place for ex shippers....:glasses:

Sorry but I don't agree with this sugestion ! 

Let them report it how many times they want if this is their only reason to be on Soompi Forums

I'm trusting in the objectivity of the Global Moderators !

Users have the right to agree or not with the things the actors did, as time as the users are not using insults or lies. It is about free speech , a fundamental human right !!! 

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lol.....yes i do 'work' ;) besides having fun with u guys .....however when i work im objective lols i hope you will not be offended :) 

we dont close threads just because it a wreck ship.....some may look at it as a wreck however not me.....for me i enjoy their chemistry in PA, while of course we cant have all our fantasy to work out for from 'A Reel to Real' option all the times....i still celebrate their friendship and also of course their chemistry of joy they provided for me when i watch 

while some may not care there will be still some who care too :) 

No problems with me, Darling...:glasses: I know how difficult is your work as a Mod also @stroppyse...No offense taken....:kiss_wink:

I am still in slight stupor from my med when I checked Soompi and it did wake me up...:joy:

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

get well soon my dear :) 

and avoid the computer from a while from what you describe.....it seems serious? are you better anyway?

I did avoid computer for more than 12 hours but since I feel much better I started online again....:joy:

It’s looks serious for those never experienced it especially I looked battered from those hives and swollen face....:joy: but it won’t kill me...:glasses: I feel drowsy all the time from the meds and bit incoherent in typing, pardon me....:joy: 

Just because our ship has gone Titanic, it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy them anymore in reel life if ever they get to work again. So, I’m glad this thread remains open since it’s also an outlet for followers to get the latest news about LGX or ZLY(good and not so good :D) like from Weibo being brought here for non Chinese speaking fans like myself. 

*Still tapping fingers waiting for any new drama for LGX. Dude needs to pick up a script ASAP! That face and talent are terrible things to waste! 

Archived