[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

Hello XINGYWY ship, there's a trending all over Weibo that ZLY's deleted a lots posted that deal her ex co-star CP.:D She deleted from WC, LYF to who ever, but the posts that she deleted the most is LGX B)

Here is the posts that ZLY deleted.  ZLY's use help LGX promotes his movies. 

zvEnKuW.jpg

ZLY's also deleted 

KqN6CSO.jpg

Spoiler

aXXZgYl.jpg

So sweet of ZLY telling her ywy not to drink too much:D

w6DVHTQ.jpg

She even deleted the post where lgx use to deliver her food.:D

But the most thing was deleted, is their lovey dovey at LT event's:D

C0sxXXD.jpg

I noticed it's not just ZLY deleted from her weibo, LGX also deleted his too.:D. They delete each other completely.:D  interesting doesn't it. 

I don't understand why she needs deleted all of these posts. I mean Whatever happen in the past is the past, right.:D Or unless something did happen  to LGX/ZLY in the past, that's why they both  deleted their lovey dovey LT event's from Weibo:D.

Oh well, what ever between LGX/ZLY  it's always going to be a mystery for our XINGYUE shippers..:D and that's okay by me:D as long our XINGYWY is happy thats all i care. 

Cr to xingyuerefuel , cenching, delulu12 and pumpkinseed 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@princressagents1 Very interesting indeed! She  probably thought that since she’s now a married woman, those posts with  her male co stars especially those that were “flirty”with LGX are now seemed “inappropriate.” It’s not really necessary for her to delete them but I kinda understand why. But LGX deleting his ZLY-related posts too? Now, that I really don’t get. What’s his problem?:D Did he burn or delete those Tsinghua/Uni pics too from his phone?:lol:

As an actress she should be a professional and don't let her private life interferes with his professional life. FSF is an actor as well, he won't be blindly jealous to her past since everybody has a past including himself....So by deleting all of her CPs' related posts in Weibo maybe she has a plan to retires completely from showbiz and focus on her family life OR she has her OWN personal reason.

I remember few months ago there was a rumour that AngelaBaby used a saran wrap when doing kissing scene with HuangXuan. She released a statement to denied the rumour and threaten lawsuit to those saying otherwise.....

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/02/angelababy-and-huang-xuan-kissing-scene.html

Also the last time when there was a rumour she will be CQ in PA2, she released a denial statement immediately too....

One thing I respect from celebrities like AB despite all of the bad rumours about her and HXM, both of them always straight forward in clarifying their rumours. No words playing in Weibo posts showing the superiority that leaves it to the interpretation/imagination of the public (so when it proves otherwise in the future they will put the blame to the public) or refuse to answer a direct Qs. Sadly, AB and HXM are the minority among C celebrities......

@cenching Retiring from showbiz to focus on family life could be a reason. Did she delete only CP related posts? Shouldn’t it be ALL showbiz related posts then? And I agree that since Feng Feng guy is also an actor, he should be the first one to understand and plus, he’s no stranger to controversy in the past  as well.

What’s your take though on LGX doing the same thing? Did he delete only ZLY related posts or just some? :mellow:

7 hours ago, cenching said:

#WinkWink.......:lol::lol::lol:

LGX only deleted ZLY's related posts if I am not mistaken....

He’s prolly got caught off guard too like us. He knew for sure that they’re together but not expecting a marriage announcement any time soon. I mean the girl was obviously special to him at some point , so the news must have kicked him even just a little. Perhaps deleting posts about her is his way of closing that chapter of his life or he just followed her lead out of respect. 

With this move of theirs though , they made it sounded that it’s very unlikely that they’ll work again

together in the future. Sucks for us still hoping for PA2 or any future collaboration. 

55 minutes ago, cenching said:

China’s Little Flower, The Weddings.....:)

2MCkk.jpeg

2MCna.jpeg

So happy for my first fav C drama couple , Luo Jin and Tang Yan. It was Princess Weiyoung that got me into watching Chinese historical drama.Loved the pics from their wedding in Vienna, Austria. 

Did we miss ZLY and Feng Feng guy’s traditional Chinese wedding or modern one or are they still planning? He’s said to be from a very wealthy family and ZLY is an A lister celeb so I would imagine a Luo Jin/ Tang Yan type of a grand wedding. It can still be low key if that’s what they prefer but I think ZLY would like to have her moment as a bride too. 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

China’s Little Flower, The Weddings.....:)

2MCkk.jpeg

2MCna.jpeg

Thank you for posting these photos:heart: Gorgeous costumes and they all look happy and very proud each other ...I mean all except the last pair who give me a strange feeling. Anyway, I hope they'll be happy with the choice they made

2 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

Did we miss ZLY and Feng Feng guy’s traditional Chinese wedding or modern one or are they still planning? He’s said to be from a very wealthy family and ZLY is an A lister celeb so I would imagine a Luo Jin/ Tang Yan type of a grand wedding. It can still be low key if that’s what they prefer but I think ZLY would like to have her moment as a bride too. 

I have been scourging Weibo for the news of their white/red wedding but so far none. The only things that trending about ZLY was some of her new Weibo posts and her deleted Weibo posts.

ZLY-FSF are Chinese superstars, I am sure they will have a grand wedding that will become the talk of the country like AB-HXM's wedding....ZLY as a normal woman must have a dream wedding especially she has been talking about her yearning to got married in public for years but since both ZLY-FSF are very PRIVATE persons no news or announcement from any of them yet.....ZLY has been in hiatus for months, she got plenty of time on her hands to plan for her big wedding....so they will surprise us in the future...

31 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have been scourging Weibo for the news of their white/red wedding but so far none. The only things that trending about ZLY was some of her new Weibo posts and her deleted Weibo posts.

ZLY-FSF are Chinese superstars, I am sure they will have a grand wedding that will become the talk of the country like AB-HXM's wedding....ZLY as a normal woman must have a dream wedding especially she has been talking about her yearning to got married in public for years but since both ZLY-FSF are very PRIVATE persons no news or announcement from any of them yet.....ZLY has been in hiatus for months, she got plenty of time on her hands to plan for her big wedding....so they will surprise us in the future...

This future how many months means ???!!! :confused: As I know, the both ceremony are very close in time....If 2 people decided to marry, means they're  ready for the wedding :grin:...Maybe I'm wrong :confused::cry:

Anyway, I'm already surprised  because I thought the Star&Moon she was wearing many times was a signal for PA's fans that she and her co-star, LGX, are together...so I feel cheated. For sure she knews what the Moon means for PA's fans...Yuwen Yue/LGX. But as I said, I hope she will be happy with the choise she made. I also hope LGX will marry a woman who truly loves him and they will be happy together:heart:

@cenching I’m not familiar how chinese celebs go about their wedding preps so I’m just going by  LJ and TY’s wedding. When they made the official announcement few days ago, the wedding followed in a matter of day or two. I’m just wondering if ZLY is doing it differently after the announcement and will have the grand wedding at a later time. But sigh...If only this was a XingYue big day instead. I can just imagine the hoopla. But oh well, gotta accept that it wasn’t meant to be.:tears: And please LGX, don’t announce anything marital related status any time soon My. broken XingYue heart is still trying to mend.:cold_sweat:

15 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

This future how many months means ???!!! :confused: As I know, the both ceremony are very close in time....If 2 people decided to marry, means they're  ready for the wedding :grin:...Maybe I'm wrong :confused::cry:

It can be months or years.....who knows with these two very PRIVATE celebrities......Aren't they surprise all of us with their wedding registration announcement too?

@claribelle3

Based upon my knowledge but correct me if I am wrong, C celebrities usually announced/show off their little red book at the same time with the announcement of wedding ceremony's date but we are talking about ZLY-FSF here so most likely they want to do it their own way differ from the usual norms.....

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

It can be months or years.....who knows with these two

You mean her dress isn't ready yet ? OMG....I suppose it will be a very precious one so I wonder how many diamonds the tailor needs to apply on it ? If yes, this could be the reason they don't know the date yet:confused:

19 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

You mean her dress isn't ready yet ? OMG....I suppose it will be a very precious one so I wonder how many diamonds the tailor needs to apply on it ? If yes, this could be the reason they don't know the date yet:confused:

AB, Liu ShiShi and TY's dresses were all custom handmade and took hundred of hours to complete.....All of them wore around 2-6 dresses (forgot the correct number :sweatingbullets:) for their wedding. Not to mentioned the shoes, accessories etc etc that were all exclusively custom made. Did you see AB's wedding ring? It can blinded human eyes and emptied a mere mortal bank account plus feed a small country....

2MCuZ.png

1 hour ago, cenching said:

AB, Liu ShiShi and TY's dresses were all custom handmade and took hundred of hours to complete.....All of them wore around 2-6 dresses

Wow....very impressive. Now I have greater expectation about her dress...I mean dresses . Isn't FSF richer than AB's husband? So her dresses may need not hundreds but thousands of hours....OMG...why they didn't wait until the arrangements are finished ? They are still young...she is 31 years old and he is 40 y old...for a man means enough young for marriage:)

On 10/29/2018 at 11:54 PM, cenching said:

AB, Liu ShiShi and TY's dresses were all custom handmade and took hundred of hours to complete.....All of them wore around 2-6 dresses (forgot the correct number :sweatingbullets:) for their wedding. Not to mentioned the shoes, accessories etc etc that were all exclusively custom made. Did you see AB's wedding ring? It can blinded human eyes and emptied a mere mortal bank account plus feed a small country....

2MCuZ.png

The pics from Tang Yan and Luo Jin’s wedding look amazing ! Her dress is very Cinderella/Princess-like. You can tell it’s a well-planned wedding and expensive! 

I’m expecting something similar with ZLY and Feng Feng guy’s wedding. I’m envisioning very chic and classic . But if say this is a XingYue wedding, I wouldn’t care if they’re wearing potato sack or Chanel. They’ll look as the most gorgeous bride and groom ever just the same...pardon my XingYue delusions folks. It’s going to get crushed once again anyway the moment they post an official wedding pic from the Yingbao/Feng Feng guy nuptial.:crazy::lol:

Archived