[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

omg its over no more PA2 then.....wish Zhao Li ying and FSF happy lives....!!! :( My 1% hope are gone about PA2.....Goodbye to my XingYue huhuhu...It is sad but Im happy that ZLY and FSF confirm it then now...!!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

So, are they going to have a big wedding too? Feng Feng guy’s family is said to be very wealthy and as an only son, I would think his parents would want a grand wedding  and  not just a civil one. 

Oh well, at least XingYuers will always have Tsinghua aka Uni pic.:dissapointed:

I picture it to be similar to Liu Shi Shi & Nicky Wu/ Ruby Lin & Wallace's Huo's wedding.  Some close friends from the entertainment business and close family and friends.  Not as crazy as AB and HZM's wedding lol.  Yes, I and I really believe that XX and ZLY dated since we can feel the hostility between FSF and XX at these press conference.  I would understand if she doesn't work with XX again.  Hypothetically speaking, if you have seen your significant other sparking chemistry their ex, would you let them continue hanging out with them? Hehe

hayzzzz....I want to blame da production team of PA they should end the love story just happy ending....so we did not wait PA2 then hehhehe....!!! But happy to b part of this Thread hayzzz....!! Its a long trip in this XingYue ship now it ended huhuhu....Im so sad as a XingYue shippers but then I know I just only a fan....I cant b angry to them nor blame ZLY why she choose FSF rather than LGX....!! I just want to recall the happy memories of my XingYue ship thats all I can do now to recovered my sadness fan heart....!! :(

5 minutes ago, sdfr said:

hayzzzz....I want to blame da production team of PA they should end the love story just happy ending....so we did not wait PA2 then hehhehe....!!! But happy to b part of this Thread hayzzz....!! Its a long trip in this XingYue ship now it ended huhuhu....Im so sad as a XingYue shippers but then I know I just only a fan....I cant b angry to them nor blame ZLY why she choose FSF rather than LGX....!! I just want to recall the happy memories of my XingYue ship thats all I can do now to recovered my sadness fan heart....!! :(

I think it would be funny if 3 years from now they end up making a PA2 , and this thread gets revive lol.  Shipping is fun! Just take swimming lessons and you will be fine!  

@xingyuerefuel Who will argue about XingYue dated before when there’s the Uni pic as a shiny, shimmering evidence? And yeah, LGX was definitely very transparent how awkward he acted around Feng Feng guy. Also, like you, I wouldn’t be surprised if they make PA2 in the future. The producers knew they had a goldmine after PA had billions of viewership and still on top of the list. 

Not sure though if the marriage would affect ZLY’s decision to do PA2 if ever. Promo stunts for Chinese shows are often weird and awkward like from what I noticed from Yang Mi’s last drama where she and her leading man sort of acted sweet as if romantically linked together.but we all know Yang Mi is already married and has a kid. That’s not just awkward or cringe worthy , it’s  just wrong. But if ZLY agrees to PA2 , she and LGX can skip any unnecessary promo stunts and just be professionals. Everybody wins.

Btw, I wonder if this affects ZLY’s popularity being the big star that she is? She’s also the bigger star and definitely more popular than Feng Feng guy. But maybe the better question is , would she even care at this point? Maybe she made and took notes from LGX “ I couldn’t care less what you think of  me” book of attitude.:D

1 hour ago, xingyuerefuel said:

I think it would be funny if 3 years from now they end up making a PA2 , and this thread gets revive lol.  Shipping is fun! Just take swimming lessons and you will be fine!  

will if that happened I will go back here after 3yrs then....That time I dont care ZLY was married to FSF I only care about our XingYue CP lolz... :)

On 9/30/2018 at 5:46 PM, bulubulu said:

I don't know why you're being so rude about Feng Shaofeng, calling him old man. Everyone age, so don't act like that. You can praised about your ship without being rude about Feng Shaofeng.

For your information this forum was about shipping LGX & ZLY. and the fact that he is 10 years older than ZLY, qualifies him to be called an OLD MAN. 

She chose who she chose, glad that she is finally happy. That still doesn’t change the fact that he is an OLD MAN. That which is also MY opinion. If you don’t like it, just keep scrolling. :)

Sigh...posting in here is like putting yourself in the ocean with sharks swimming around you :D. Tsk tsk these sharks need to swim in their appropriate territory.

I don't see any big deals about F being called an old man. Good grief, whoever has problem with it is sensitive. He is an actor that is his choice of profession to get praised or criticized. He probably got labeled bad titles by many people before, does that means whoever have problem with him being called something they don't like will personally tell those people to stop calling him such & such?...You can't stop people for their subjective opinions of him  :rolleyes:

I'm just happy now Zhao Lying will probably stop parading Moon & Star items Moon & Star is XingYue/LGX&Zlying. She found her man already hopefully LGX will find his woman.

@mmrod_04

F is older than Zhao Lying by 9 years not 10. Just 1 year less than 10 years but I agree he is an old man. And for an old man to look young & strong he will need lots of assistance from many things :lol:.

Haha I remembered I used to give 89.9 % that LGX&Zlying is in fact a real couple because of the numbers 8 & 9 which are numbers that symbolize good things but look how it turned out now :lol:...don't rely too much in the number 9 or 8 or any other numbers :joy:.

merlin_141628599_a64dd6a9-2ba2-4d98-a938

I guess I will be here again when PA 2 starts. I am a diehard Yuwen Yue/ Xing Er fan.

Maybe earlier when LGX shows his wedding certificate some day with Wang Li Kun. Sigh. I just can't seem to get it right with the couples to ship. Right now,  I am shipping Deng Lun with Yang Zi but they say it's an impossible dream.

ZLY surely knows how to drop a bomb to shock us all. I was prolly just expecting an announcement or confirmation that they're in a relationship but not that they just got hitched! But oh well, maybe she truly found her prince in Feng Feng guy. Perhaps our boy, LGX, came up short to her expectations or they’ve tried in that short period of time but it just wasn’t meant to be. 

Our ship may have sunk but we can still hope for PA2 , if and when they decided to revive XingYue. ZLY and LGX’s onscreen chem is still unmatched, IMO. 

I am not very optimistic about a PA2 but if it will be , I'm only interested in LGX . He is the main reason I liked PA. Very , very strange LGX, the lead male actor with a huge contribution to PA's success, had no drama since PA was released. Really very strange. I wonder if and who is afraid not to be overshadowed by his talent ? :(

As for his private life, I wish him a woman that truly loves him not his money and/or his place in the high society 

@zoey3 zoey! You give 89.9.  I give them 88%  for sure I thought that they are dating, but I guess I was wrong. 88 mean in chinese goodbye. :tears: Since ZLY's made the official announcement, now it time for me to let go!lQxt6Cp.gif

aTY3Rky.gif

I guess the story of ZLY/LGX ended just like moon and star (xingyue) did.:bawling:

EHoAoFY.gif

AaXwEiI.gif

qsKZt7h.gif

I will never ship any other celebrity again, I'll let my heart sink to bottom of lake with YUE. In real life I do wish LGX/ZLY the best, nothing but love, peace and happiness. 

After what happened to Moon & Star couple I'm so done with shipping. I am a retired shipper fan..it feels so great :joy:.

I sure got an eye-opener on many things as they were not what they seemed to be after Feng & Zlying wedding announcent.

I sure hope LGX is doing well, taking care of his health & have happiness in his life.

tumblr_momdokjmPt1sudrb3o1_500.jpg

Cr as tagged

On 10/21/2018 at 12:01 AM, zoey3 said:

After what happened to Moon & Star couple I'm so done with shipping. I am a retired shipper fan..it feels so great :joy:.

I sure got an eye-opener on many things as they were not what they seemed to be after Feng & Zlying wedding announcent.

I sure hope LGX is doing well, taking care of his health & have happiness in his life.

tumblr_momdokjmPt1sudrb3o1_500.jpg

Cr as tagged

Let’s hope he is having a good life..... without Aunty Wang.:mellow:

He can do sooooo much better than her. 

Archived