[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

2 hours ago, yueyyo said:

Love is over....
How does that song go? Anyway it was fun while it lasted, three hundred sixty some odd pages.  Almost as long as PA thread and even added a follower or two after the ship sank :D.  Only thing left is for LGX/WLK confirmation.  We need pics with hand holding, PDA's, faces, the works.  Don't leave it to the imagination because this odd couple defies logic.

I agree. We need to see the hand holding and PDAs from LGX WLK. We have so many of their pics together but to me they look more like boss assistant relationship. She always walks a few metres behind him. 

Now let's see which couple is going to walk the altar first.

BTW, can we make this thread to a ZLY/FSF and LGX/WLK shipping thread?  LOL. Just kidding :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well , but we’ll  always have Tsinghua or the Uni ninja escapade. At least we know they dated at some point .

I hope Feng Feng guy doesn’t break her heart like whatshisname dude who cheated on her and married someone else. As for LGX and Auntie Wang, I don’t need to see a PDA of any sort. No thank you. If they’re also a couple , fine. Feng Feng guy and ZLY displays are more than enough stabbing my XingYue heart. 

I still want PA2 though. I want my XingYue happy ending in drama land if we can’t have one in real life. 

11 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

Oh well , but we’ll  always have Tsinghua or the Uni ninja escapade. At least we know they dated at some point .

I hope Feng Feng guy doesn’t break her heart like whatshisname dude who cheated on her and married someone else. As for LGX and Auntie Wang, I don’t need to see a PDA of any sort. No thank you. If they’re also a couple , fine. Feng Feng guy and ZLY displays are more than enough stabbing my XingYue heart. 

I still want PA2 though. I want my XingYue happy ending in drama land if we can’t have one in real life. 

LGX & ZLY have dated before? When was it? Do you have an evidence?

Please enlightenment me about that 'tsing hua or the uni ninja escapade'

1 hour ago, dr4malala said:

LGX & ZLY have dated before? When was it? Do you have an evidence?

Please enlightenment me about that 'tsing hua or the uni ninja escapade'

Where have you been?:D This is a favorite topic here. Anyhoo,  Tsinghua refers to the famous university in Beijing , where LGX/ZLY accidentally got photographed. Read back, I believe started at page 306 about the story behind the “Uni ninja escapade.” Oh and  the pic just got reposted from the previous page.

@dr4malala there is some more evidence of the ZLY/LGX at Tsinghua University (uni). 

bTotovc.jpg

qEXrOjr.jpg Tsinghua university a very special place to him.

eiU0pSB.jpg

Spoiler

EFMXIxD.jpg

Even fan posted ZLY on LGX Weibo. 

Here is most in depth inf if you want  to know from our other shipper xingyuerefuel Instagram.

Cr to xingyuerefuel 

@delulu12 I don’t think LGX studied at Tsinghua. He wanted to but as his post stated, he regretted not applying and missed the chance. Most likely due to his focus on his TV/film career. 

Anyway, it’s a special place for him and taking Yingbao to a place that’s dear to him said something how he felt about her at that time. :)

1 hour ago, claribelle3 said:

I don’t think LGX studied at Tsinghua. He wanted to but as his post stated, he regretted not applying and missed the chance. Most likely due to his focus on his TV/film career. 

Thank you, I correct my error already. How are you doing?:wub:

19 hours ago, cenching said:

@loveredrose

Thanks for the invite....:D  ..I will pop in once in a while to look for some juicy bits..... Especially hoping for a red wedding announcement....:heart:

@cenching thank you for responding,  I am glad to hear that you joined our powerful couple FSF and liying ship..:lol: I am waiting for@delulu12 I hope she respond...

1 hour ago, loveredrose said:

@cenching thank you for responding,  I am glad to hear that you joined our powerful couple FSF and liying ship..:lol: I am waiting for@delulu12 I hope she respond...

Thank you for the invitation you are so kind. :D but I'm gonna have to decline, after shipping moon and star i am done. I'm retired. Sorry about that, but I wish ZLY/FSF the powerful couple to get marry soon.

1 hour ago, loveredrose said:

just going to ask 3 more people 

How did I get so lucky to be among these three?  I feel I have won a mini lottery.  Of the fifty or so followers of the ship, I am among the five invited.  Roughly 1 in 10 chance and I got one.  That's kind of rare especially considering I just recently posted again because of all the moon and stars ZLY kept wearing at events like IQIYi that has nothing to do with the maker of those jewelry pieces she was wearing so she didn't have to pick those particular XingYue reminiscent pieces.  Anyway, given those kinds of disingenuous sentiments or misleading actions on the part of these entertainers, I feel CP shipping is the wrong business to be in since the facts are often manufactured so I have retired from that business.  I wish I could wish your ship good luck but that would be spouting the same disingenuous sentiments.  The most sincere thing I can say is to each his own and it ain't over until we see red or white, whichever kind of tradition float their boat:D.

2 hours ago, loveredrose said:

@delulu12 @cenching thank you kindly for your honesty. I understand it's not right to ask you guys to switch ship. I really like you guys a lots.:kiss_wink: Im just going to ask 3 more people then I promise I wont come back to bother guys any more. @pumpkinseed @pawla @yueyyo Please come join ZLY/FSF, if you can't it ok too. :kiss_wink:

Thanks for the invitation. I might come by to ZLY/FSF. As you can see I'm not even an active member on this ship. I only pop in once in a while. 

On 8/31/2018 at 5:06 AM, myden said:

I think i rather jump ship or burn the ship than join a new ship. :confounded: My heart is broken into piece! IDK if PA2 would even fix it. LOL

Why go through the trouble by jumping off the ship or burning the ship for, just push L & Z off the ship without life jackets...that was what I did :joy:.

Add: wait a second, I will give L a life jacket but none to Z :tounge_wink::joy:.

Since shipping XingYue for real seems bleak at this time (hey, unless there’s a wedding announcement any time soon, then it’s officially hopeless  :D), I’ll just continue shipping PA XingYue and wait for PA2 whenever that is. 

I wish ZLY and Feng Feng guy the best though but can’t bear to join their ship. I’m too loyal to the XingYue ship and will go down with it as it sinks.:tears:

Archived