[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

On 7/31/2018 at 2:36 AM, princressagents1 said:

I’ll prolly be so insecure if I’m his leading lady. I mean look at his face! So flawless! So beautiful and still manly :wub:  Not like boy band pretty  where you can’t tell who’s the girl.:D

Oh and I so adore the arch of his eyebrows!  :wub:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, cenching said:

New posters for The Swordman game....They have a promotion with those posters as a prize. 5x2 winners will win either LGX or ZLY’s new poster.

Is he in costume just for the poster? From the mini movie, she was the only one in historical costume. 

Can they get these two in a project together already? I can deal with all the pesky scandals as long as I see them onscreen again. 

I remember seeing some candid photos of Ying Bao in this pink costume, at first glance you think it was from their first game project together since the costume is similar, taking a double look it looks like the one in the recent stills. Ah I hope it is not like the Lost Town, where they filmed separately.  

5 hours ago, xingyuerefuel said:

I remember seeing some candid photos of Ying Bao in this pink costume, at first glance you think it was from their first game project together since the costume is similar, taking a double look it looks like the one in the recent stills. Ah I hope it is not like the Lost Town, where they filmed separately.  

From the IG posts from LGX and ZLY fans, this is a new mini movie from the game series. I hope it’s similar from their first one and that they filmed together. LT was disappointing and was only saved by their cute flirty interactions at the presscon. 

19 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

From the IG posts from LGX and ZLY fans, this is a new mini movie from the game series. I hope it’s similar from their first one and that they filmed together. LT was disappointing and was only saved by their cute flirty interactions at the presscon. 

Me too, I hope it is like the first mini-movie they made.  The first mini-movie they were very lovey-dovey, but no presscon. The second they didn't even film together, and yes the presscon made up for it.  If we are lucky we can get a good mini-movie and a good presscon heh.

Off course now there are rumors that Ying Boa stops work because she is three months prego with FSF! Of course, the studio denies this rumors! Apparently, there are some photos (underground parking again) with a masked woman that resemble Ying Boa with FSF. 

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404268533176502339#_0

of course, the party is never alone! They are always surrounded by staffs

someone pointed out the height comparison

006dYBXpgy1ftva8nv7tuj30k00u0jt8.jpg

006dYBXpgy1ftva8nhhi9j30np0zkgo8.jpg

006dYBXpgy1ftva8pdyayj30qo1ny11d.jpg

This ship continues to cross the crazy waves! 

The rumor about my baby ZLY's pregnant, that is absurd. :angry::angry::angry:I am so glad that my baby ZLY's and  her studio clarified about the pregnancy rumor.

One of ZLY's good friend post 4 hour later in her weibo after my baby  ZLY  posted and show how happy my baby zly is with her flat stomach. :triumph:

VCQ8Mfu.jpg

oi1gkrz.jpg

I didn't know that my baby ZLY friend  knew LGX, I thought that only their mutual friend knew LGX. She post on weibo and tease LGX, how funny he is in dd3. (She didn't follow FSF on weibo she only follow LGX on weibo)

UjQWkkY.jpg

:bawling:but what the points :bawling: they always link to WLK/FSF..I wish zly studio can clarified the rumors about ZLY/FSF too..This shipping things is giving me more headaches then studying for my exams...:bawling:

Heh, I've read many articles with different stories, some say that they were having a bite and watching movies, some articles saying that it wasn't her, some other stating other things. Anything is possible. The photo was reported to be taken midish-July and has just surface now.  I think it is her, whatever the relationship is only they would know.

Some theory about the photo leaks.

Here are some theories that fans have speculated. Of course, these are only speculations. 

Lately, the release of Detective Dee has fans more focus on the Bromance between  Mark and Xiao Xin. - ( I haven't watched the movie yet so please no spoilers). Zhu Yi Long's popularity has skyrocketed since the airing of the new drama Guardian, even surpassing Yang Mi/Delibra whos also have dramas that are aired both on TV and online. I have come across some articles in the past that anticipating watching the Story of Ming Lan for second lead Zhu Yi Long with Ying Boa rather than the male lead that is portrayed by Feng Shao Feng.  Both projects have left FSF to be in the shadow. These photos that are leaked have got netizen/ bloggers spreading rumors, hah it worked since it was treading last night. 

It is good that the studio has dispelled the rumors of pregnancy, however, they have not ruled out that the Ying Bao and FSF are an item.  We can see that Xing Yue have the same habits when it comes to their love life. Never admit. I can see why it can frustrate some of the shippers, but I can see why they both haven't admitted to their significant others.  In the end, it is their decisions.  If real life shipping is not successful there is still dramaland shipping! 

45 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

According to the rumors , she chose the old guy  :confused:   Love is blind :tounge_wink:

I only wonder why LGX didnt pick a new drama/movie yet...and what's the reason he gain weight and looks so happy ...:tounge_wink:

Lol yes, same rumors go for Xaio Xin, maybe older has more experience? heh. He makes enough money without filming, perhaps he is content. or the guy is really picky with his script.... or maybe he will do PA 2? Possible why no one wants to officially announce who they are dating. keeping the CP fantasy alive? 

Xing ZhaoLin message on Ying Boa's weibo regarding her latest post lol. support fellow PA cast!

cbc7bc1f615f76d1e765278199b6627c

36 minutes ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Lol yes, same rumors go for Xaio Xin, maybe older has more experience? heh. He makes enough money without filming, perhaps he is content. or the guy is really picky with his script.... or maybe he will do PA 2? Possible why no one wants to officially announce who they are dating. keeping the CP fantasy alive? 

I remember I saw him drunk and saying he is...VERY HAPPY. I only know a single reason for a man to do it :D But I will keep it for myself :tounge_wink: 

Mister Picky don't have any drama but he is a busy man ....I remember he became a restaurant owner this year...DADDY's Barbeque :tounge_wink:  

I didnt know he likes to eat so much ....and he even looks very happy  (why ?:tounge_wink:)

It's been months since he didn't play games ( !!!???) 
No photos/videos showing him drinking with his friends   I don't believe he suddenly lost them with no reason...a very important one :tounge_wink:

I only know a single lady with whom he always looks happy and ...lost in space...:tounge_wink:

Lol he hasn't been playing lots of games because he has been promoting his movie also, filmed some ads and began a reality show.  Well from what I have seen anyways. Happiness can come from many things other than love ( I sense this is what you are hinting), most men are happy because they are successful,  in XX case he is pretty successful at the moment, perhaps he has been able to reach his highest level of self-actualization. I remember he said he will film a series this year, there were some rumors in the beginning of the year with Vicky Zhao, Liu Tao and Yang Zi, no further news or confirmation made til now! 

Hah as soon as I saw the Promo pick for swordsman love, I knew a scandal of with Ying Boa or him will break out lol. Eh, I just hope the project will be good. 

30 minutes ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Lol he hasn't been playing lots of games because he has been promoting his movie also, filmed some ads and began a reality show.  Well from what I have seen anyways. Happiness can come from many things other than love ( I sense this is what you are hinting), most men are happy because they are successful

Ha ha ha....no way. He had more dramas and movies per year before but , at that time, Weibo was full of photos of him with his friends:joy:

Are you trying to tell me he was drunk and very happy because of his new commercials or what ? Since PA ...no other drama or movie. As I remember, he is a drama/movie actor...long movies not mini... :tounge_wink:

Heehe, true he did film more than one project in the past, I think he is just busier now since he has more brand deals compare to the past, business, also in the past two months he has been heavily promoting the DD movie. Spending lots of time with his mark. Maybe he may turn back to his partying and gaming lifestyle once he is freed up.  Someone mentioned he is doing a variety show with children again, maybe he is on good behavior so that the parents are more at ease when around their children. Who knows, we may even speak too soon, next thing we know we see photos of mine dunk again.  Not sure why he hasn't confirmed his new work,,,, maybe he is a lazy actor?  Maybe nothing interesting came across.

Rumors of Ying Boa being prego, next thing we know maybe XX will be a daddy out of the blues lol. 

1 hour ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Heehe, true he did film more than one project in the past, I think he is just busier now since he has more brand deals compare to the past, business, also in the past two months he has been heavily promoting the DD movie. Spending lots of time with his mark. Maybe he may turn back to his partying and gaming lifestyle once he is freed up.  Someone mentioned he is doing a variety show with children again, maybe he is on good behavior so that the parents are more at ease when around their children. Who knows, we may even speak too soon, next thing we know we see photos of mine dunk again.  Not sure why he hasn't confirmed his new work,,,, maybe he is a lazy actor?  Maybe nothing interesting came across.

Rumors of Ying Boa being prego, next thing we know maybe XX will be a daddy out of the blues lol. 

:tounge_wink: Daddy's Barbeque...TV Show with kids... rumors she is pregnant...:tounge_wink:

In Zhao Li Ying and even Lin Geng Xin fb fanmade account a rapidly people who are showing love about PA untill now...!! There some polls about chinese movies or drama majority people like PA....Therefore PA fans are waiting untill now about PA2....Those fans are not only XingYue fans but they love PA the most....maybe PA it will become a legend movie coz people cant move on about it....I dont think and dont aware of what scandals now appeared in weibo about ZLY/FSF and WLK/LGX.....coz its so stressful just waiting here of another collaboration once again :)

Archived