[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

1 hour ago, pawla said:

And who is that person? 

:joy:

A mysterious person that can be her secret special someone bcoz the giver of the cake seems like knows both of them well.....:heart:  Or we should be suspicious of the giver that say I love you Ying in the icing, or it's nothing at all....take your pick!! I am back to delulu land!!! :joy:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2018 at 11:15 AM, cenching said:

take your pick!! 

@cenching there is two possibility that i thinks this cake belongs too. We already knows that the only two men that ZLY'S LINKED  TO IS LGX AND FSF :lol: here is the similarity cake:

This is the cake that LGX'S bought ZLY after they're done their sweet  Cosmo bride pics.

IRH7qsZ.jpg

Uhhhh!!!look all the heart around the angel, its look just like the one lgx bought for zly  at their bride's photo shoots. How romantic of our YWY think about this xinger..:wub:i wonder why he has to bought her a cake, its only a photo shoots :D

Her is another similar cake on bday 2016.

qszgPfG.jpg

The color of the cake, hearts on the cake:phew: so similar.

CK5N1BV.jpg

Look who's wear couple necklaces with uncle FSF at the time of her bday ...:lol:.

I posts what I see, if I am wrong, please feel free to correct me...we cannot leave uncle FSF out..after all didn't ZLY/FSF was caught vacationing in  Thailand's together,  recently:lol::joy:

The cake must be from her special someone. No need to blur out of what could be the name of the sender if that person is just a friend. She knows it’s  some damning evidence.

I don’t want to start my XingYue delulu mind though  with Auntie Wang and Uncle Feng Feng still very much in the picture with those alleged scandals. Unless it’s like the precious Uni pic kind of evidence, then delulu  all the way. But until then, my XingYue heart and mind remain guarded.

@cenching you already knows that our beautiful ZLY's is very good at hiding her evidence and especially her MIA Ninja Style. I mean, if that's cake really from a fan, why is ZLY smearing the evidence,.....again. Ladies, do you remembered when LGX/ZLY have a private Wechat conversation during the Chinese new year of 2017. Awww, look how the way ZLY smeared the name off that cake's. I wonder who that is?

eWu0hN7.jpg

zEEhzrC.jpg

Awwww how romantic of LGX taking his Xinger to one of the most place to him, Tsinghua University. This University's got to be very important, even for this couple to take a pic right at the same spot where our XINGYUE was at,  that's when our XINGYUE was MIA together :D

yhnfpln.jpg

Oops ......I got lost in my own delusional for a minute, I have to hit myself on head with my pots and pans to get back to reality.

Sorry Ladies excuse me of ignorant, I totally forgot that there is FSF/WLK still link to our couple. ....How come when ZLY/FSF and LGX/WLK when they are caught together, they exposed to the whole world, and then when its come down to our XINGYUE, why do they have to hide. That's is so unfair,  damn you XINGYUE. :innocent:

o0siXSm.jpg

Anyway I am still waiting for LGX/ZLY  LGX/WLK FSF/ZLY to make an announcement. :kiss_wink: WAITING...........

Cr to https://yunshengw.wordpress.com/?wref=bif&wref=bif

Now Im here relax still waiting to our XingYue updates...At the same time Im already guarded my heart for being hurt someday :) At least Ling Geng Xin and Zhao Li Ying did not go farther like Mike He and Rainie Yang....they played too much of fans feelings (still disappointed about Mike He and Rainie Yang :( )

These two really know how to toy with our hearts. I did not notice the blurred out word on the cake until you guys pointed it out! LOL :blink:Why can't they just rip the bandages off our wounds and get it over with?!! I am at the point where I just want closure. Stop torturing us XingYue fans. :confounded:

I ran across this click of Li Ying during the 2017 Tencent Star Awards red carpet interview. Using my limited Mandarin I've picked up over the years, it appears that Li Ying even shed tears because it was so darn cold. She still tried her best to answer the questions and promote MK3. Poor girl.. This girl deserve it! I hope the better man will cherish her.. Even if it's FSF !! :bawling:

[trending] #ZhaoLiying revealed in an recent interview that she took a (long overdue) break as the doctor said she had a weak immune, blood clotting in the brain and a weak heart, giving her a shock and leading her to decide to take a rest. #赵丽颖

UPDATE:

#ZhaoLiying updated weibo responding to those accusing her of gaining sympathy

“What’s the coincidence, I woke up early & saw the sudden hot search. Isn’t resting when you’re tired normal?  Then, starting afresh~  Recently I really hate people without good intentions."

DiRK9JwUwAEyvoQ.jpg

cr: dramapotatoe

Zhao Li Ying, please take care of your health :(((((((

13 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

[trending] #ZhaoLiying revealed in an recent interview that she took a (long overdue) break as the doctor said she had a weak immune, blood clotting in the brain and a weak heart, giving her a shock and leading her to decide to take a rest. #赵丽颖

UPDATE:

#ZhaoLiying updated weibo responding to those accusing her of gaining sympathy

“What’s the coincidence, I woke up early & saw the sudden hot search. Isn’t resting when you’re tired normal?  Then, starting afresh~  Recently I really hate people without good intentions."

DiRK9JwUwAEyvoQ.jpg

cr: dramapotatoe

Zhao Li Ying, please take care of your health :(((((((

Her studio Weibo addresses the rumours about her alleged serious health problems by issuing a formal statement that she is only tired and needs rest.....So no worries....:innocent:

All you haters please leave my baby ZLY's alone. She is taking time off from work, she just doing commercials and ads here and there and people's still hate on my baby ZLY'S. cT8bjWu.gifI love my baby ZLY'S. 

Wow. I didn't know her health was that bad. I hope she ignores those haters and recuperate fast! Her fans need to see her on screen soon. We miss her. These advertising videos and photos are not enough. I'm a little confused by her weibo post, especially this part: "Recently I really hate people without good intentions". Did she mean she's hating those accusing her of trying to gain sympathy? LOL Li Ying is kinda straight forward.. I love it but I hope she doesn't say these things on her weibo because she's gonna gain more anti fans lol. 

Meanwhile, Lin Geng Xin updated this photo complaining about his sun burn. I swear i thought it was a girl's arm at first. This guy really need to start hitting the gym! 

6728caedgy1fte3ik3bahj22c0340hdu.jpg

"一不小心晒黑了,小奶狗的时光再也回不去了 :(

On 7/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, myden said:

Meanwhile, Lin Geng Xin updated this photo complaining about his sun burn. I swear i thought it was a girl's arm at first. This guy really need to start hitting the gym! 

"一不小心晒黑了,小奶狗的时光再也回不去了 :(

:D Yes...a girl who looks more like a man than a woman :D:joy:

On 7/17/2018 at 7:16 PM, lgxzly said:

All you haters please leave my baby ZLY's alone. 

Why haters ? I am sure a lot of people are concerned about her situation. What's wrong with that ? :confused: There are a lot of comments on his forum about her medical problems. Are we ...haters ?:confused:

P.S. I found her comment a bit too hard. 

On 7/17/2018 at 12:07 PM, cenching said:

Her studio Weibo addresses the rumours about her alleged serious health problems by issuing a formal statement that she is only tired and needs rest.....So no worries....

Thank you for updating @cenching ZLY's works hard for a very long time ...none stop. Even tho she only shooting commercials, ads and events, but she still get very  tired. I hope she get alots of rest and just relax, No one deserves it more than you,  ZLY's. :tears:

15 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Why haters ? I am sure a lot of people are concerned about her situation. What's wrong with that ? :confused: There are a lot of comments on his forum about her medical problems. Are we ...haters ?:confused:

P.S. I found her comment a bit too hard. 

The haters she meant were the ones who spread the false news about ZLY’s bad health and at the same time accusing her trying to gain sympathy....:)

cN9fuGY.jpg

ZLY's does have health problem but its nothing like the malicious have claimed. I pray for ZLY to get will soon and for her to relax for rest of this year..:tears:

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/zhao-liying-work-break-for-health-10537784

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/07/the-real-reason-why-zhao-li-yings.html?m=1

wSpfjNI.jpg

She is so beautiful.

6 hours ago, xingywy said:

ZLY's does have health problem but its nothing like the malicious have claimed. I pray for ZLY to get will soon and for her to relax for rest of this year..:tears:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Liying 

I was shocked seeing her activity in 2016.:open_mouth:

6 DRAMAS and 3 MOVIES ????!!!  Isn't too much ???!!! Much too much  !!! No wonder if she is tired or have some problems but I wonder what was her staff thinking and doing ? :confused:

3 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhao_Liying 

I was shocked seeing her activity in 2016.:open_mouth:

6 DRAMAS and 3 MOVIES ????!!!  Isn't too much ???!!! Much too much  !!! No wonder if she is tired or have some problems but I wonder what was her staff thinking and doing ? :confused:

And now when she decided to have some “me time” the haters spread a fake news about her alleged old woman health and at the same time says she is trying to garnered some sympathy with her failing health....:sweatingbullets:

She can’t do nothing right in their eyes even breathing seems to be a major fault for haters.... 

Archived