[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Li Ying's latest weibo update. 

"影 " meaning Shadow. 

4b0c804aly1fsmbdekikpj20mi0u044z.jpg

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! I am curious. I don't hear or see FSF and WLK scandals. :confounded: Just gonna turn on my PA videos and enjoy the XingYue love. 

I want adore LGX that he did not use their good chemistry wth ZLY to b able to level up his career...Unlike Mike He did to Rainie Yang they use their good chemistry in.order to b popular enough....Now their fans hurting now (including me) bcoz we felt betrayal...we hope them to b together in real life they are so sweet onscreen...they said they are so close enough blah blah but now Mike He reveal that he have a girlfriend for 13yrs....that was shocking then for us a fans...!!! They are so greedy for the fame but LGX and ZLY did not do that to us....!!After the fame for being XingYue CP they did not take that advantage for their career....Infact they have rumors to other people (WLK and FSF) Rainie and Mike fans are waiting so long like XingYue fans but there were differences...Rainie and Mike fans hope bcoz they/we saw them together onscreen as a sweet partner for how many yrs...But for XingYue fans we only hope here for what we believe and we think about our CP they did not use those advantage to their career....I salute LGX for such a man enough unlike Mike He....!!!

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 1:50 PM, cenching said:

Woah, Xiao S!!! 900 millions girls will start to make your voodoo doll!!! :naughty:

I think she is married woman....Taiwanese host were pervert or flirt towards men celibrities hehehe....they ask the guest about S or akward thing....asking No filter questions 

Someone sent her a congratulation (for finishing an ads filming) cake covered with small pink heart (reminiscent of red heart pendant) with “Ai Ni Ying” or Love You Ying on the icing BUT curiously she blurred out the last character after “Ying”.....

2JhYr.jpeg

2Ji5t.jpeg

Why ZLY??? Is it someone else name??? :phew: Or what??? :phew:

18 minutes ago, pawla said:

She also blurred the background. Maybe it can give us a clue of where she is that's why she blurred it. 

That cake is a congrats cake of finishing a filming of an ads or something like that so maybe it was in the filming location....I think it was from someone close to her bcoz the icing said "Ai Ni Ying 'blurred character', if it was from the company it won't written like that....

Our fellow shippers in Tieba Baidu speculated that the blurred character is another person name who is in the ads with her....:phew:

2 hours ago, cenching said:

That cake is a congrats cake of finishing a filming of an ads or something like that so maybe it was in the filming location....I think it was from someone close to her bcoz the icing said "Ai Ni Ying 'blurred character', if it was from the company it won't written like that....

Our fellow shippers in Tieba Baidu speculated that the blurred character is another person name who is in the ads with her....:phew:

And who is that person? 

Archived