[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Well if its in Taipei, we can also deduce that the "apartment hunting" of them, This and with MC are just one outing. Papz taking lots of pic and unveiling 4 pictures at a time. :ph34r::D

They need headlines so people will visit their websites. Little at a time with the same story! Really Xiao Xins bird nest was already tamed! They need to stop reminding me of that hot mess! 

Also they are with a group of people again!

For me its easy to make delusional news about FSF/ZLY but they did not post some evidence about the holding hands tinggy....how come they did not take some pics if they see ZLY/FSF together in Thailand.This lame paparazzi in China causes some confusing thought on the fans.For me I dont believe only articles without evidence....For LGX/WLK rumors many old pics appeared hehehe its so funny of that paparazzi :)

If they have posted rumors about FSF/ZLY back to back they posted WLK/LGX too....For me its hard to believe that rumors why on earth they always do that again and again....?Back to back rumors of this four persons so tired of this paparazzi their strategy is too lame for me to believe....I only stop shipping XingYue if one of them confirm it if is true....Still hoping for this ship that one day they reunite! :)

Can I ask if MingLan aired now in China?If MingLan not aired yet I consider FSF/ZLY rumors is part of promoting them in weibo... :) They also posted LGX/WLK photos once again bcoz they want us to believe that our XingYue is only our delusional imaggination  and they want us to stop our delusional thoughts about of LGX/ZLY....That only my opinion anyway :)

5 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

[trending] Rumoured couple, #LinGengxin and #WangLikun once again spotted together in Taipei. According to Taiwanese media reports, they enjoyed a meal and left in a cab. #林更新 #王丽坤 CR: dramapotatoe

AND YET AGAIN TT

Why this pix LGX is not so skinny here compared his weight now....I have a doubt in this picture 

20 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Can I ask if MingLan aired now in China?If MingLan not aired yet I consider FSF/ZLY rumors is part of promoting them in weibo... :) They also posted LGX/WLK photos once again bcoz they want us to believe that our XingYue is only our delusional imaggination  and they want us to stop our delusional thoughts about of LGX/ZLY....That only my opinion anyway :)

Not yet.....

47 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, LGX and WLK looked positively in love with each other in every single picture of them together.....:mellow:

Captain u better to relax hehehe lets wait their confirmation until our hair become white :) once again I want to say this lets sink together here if ever :)

8 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Captain u better to relax hehehe lets wait their confirmation until our hair become white :) once again I want to say this lets sink together here if ever :)

I am relax, Darling.....:lol: Like I said before over and over again in this thread that I am delulu but NOT THAT delulu to denied the possibilities of WLK-LGX, FSF-ZLY, FSF-WLK or even WLK-ZLY and LGX-FSF......:lol:

38 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, LGX and WLK looked positively in love with each other in every single picture of them together.....:mellow:

This is what I don’t get with these two. They’re said to be a couple and yet those off guard papz pics of them look more of LGX with his assistant or a BFF. So far the most couply pic of them was the one posted by MC wearing those couple shirts with Auntie Wang’s face barely seen in the pic or was cut off.

I doubt LGX or ZLY would announce anything official who they’re dating.It doesn’t matter how many papz pics come out with them being seen with the same person.  Even if they’re A listers celebs they know how important it is , especially their managers/studio , being talked about/ in headlines to keep the publicity going. 

1 minute ago, cenching said:

I am relax, Darling.....:lol: Like I said before over and over again in this thread that I am delulu but NOT THAT delulu to denied the possibilities of WLK-LGX, FSF-ZLY, FSF-WLK or even WLK-ZLY and LGX-FSF......:lol:

Oh thank you captain...same here if one of them confirm it I already secure my heart :) And Im ready to respect their decisions and ready to move on :)

20 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Ming lan is bought by hunan. There are no confirm airing date yet, since there is new policy that ancient drama can only air 100 episode. Ming lan had 70 something episode will probably be aired at the end of the year. Possible split the quoto? Not sure how they will handle that. If all fails web drama it is!

8 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

This is what I don’t get with these two. They’re said to be a couple and yet those off guard papz pics of them look more of LGX with his assistant or a BFF. So far the most couply pic of them was the one posted by MC wearing those couple shirts with Auntie Wang’s face barely seen in the pic or was cut off.

Exactly, as we know very well LGX is a person who wear his heart on his sleeves.....looked at PA PressCon, he can barely kept his hands off ZLY and now he is allegedly dating WLK but he kept his distance physically from her.....From the latest pictures above his expression almost resentful when face to face with her.....

ALL of his pictures with his numerous exes were PDA-packed and why with his latest love of his life he is so distance??? Shoot me!!!

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Exactly, as we know very well LGX is a person who wear his heart on his sleeves.....looked at PA PressCon, he can barely kept his hands off ZLY and now he is allegedly dating WLK but he kept his distance physically from her.....From the latest pictures above his expression almost resentful when face to face with her.....

ALL of his pictures with his numerous exes were PDA-packed and why with his latest love of his life he is so distance??? Shoot me!!!

He looks so bored and burnt out like i want this pretense to end hey papz take a photo of us hahaha 

6 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

I doubt LGX or ZLY would announce anything official who they’re dating.It doesn’t matter how many papz pics come out with them being seen with the same person.  Even if they’re A listers celebs they know how important it is , especially their managers/studio , being talked about/ in headlines to keep the publicity going. 

But ZLY if she settled down and have a baby she cant hide it forever...she must confirm whose the father of her future kids if ever bcoz as a mother we must protect our childrens image so she must introduce her husband in the public....

3 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

He looks so bored and burnt out like i want this pretense to end hey papz take a photo of us hahaha 

WLK personality is bored hehehe I cant blame LGX for that :) oppsss I dont bash WLK its only my opinion about her persona

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

And why he can have many skinship wth ZLY but in his love of life now he is so far :) LGX is so caring and sweet to ZLY in presscon he take those white board for her and in Swordman promotion he take those phone after using it....but wth WLK he never handed those white paper bag for her :) ....so confusing bcoz he definitely help ZLY even in a small thing but wth WLK he is totally different :) He dating WLK right?but in many photo he never handed WLK handbag or paper bag either :) ( LGX/ZLY killing me softly here bcos Im so confuse of their rumors) :)

Archived