[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Will I dont like to misinterpret of what u said but I have sensitivility too...I want to clarify frst b4 Im going to explode :) Now Im ok then :)

What to say more than I said before ?   :grin: I dont want to stop anyone's comments. All I want now is to finish watching Scarlet Heart- episode 13 :grin:

My baby zly cellphone endorsement (huawei honor 10 (glory 10)) with handsome Hu Ge

ovH50LU.jpg

drXat4V.jpg

Yl5MEDx.jpg

Spoiler

fxejzF3.jpg

Hu Ge and my baby ZLY  update their weibo at the sametime to endorse their cell phone.. 

What is uncle FSF and my baby LGX doing at my baby ZLY weibo, are they all updating at the same time....WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!:D Im not gonna to get my hope up, im gonna wait just like everyone here, for the announcement :blush: Im just having fun updating..:lol:

MTKdqeA.jpg

My baby LXG update weibo dd3..look at uncle FSF:D:lol:

t1OSSw7.jpg

Its seem like their mutualfriend is joining the fun..I don't if she endorsing the VIVO, but from what i knows this week's, alots of Celebs updated their weibo neither endorsements/movies/dramas/or they choose world cup soccer's team..:D i choose WLK/LGX/FSF/ZLY/LGX  anyone of tho couple is good for me..:lol:

19 minutes ago, lgxzly said:

Hide contents

fxejzF3.jpg

Hu Ge and my baby ZLY  update their weibo at the sametime to endorse their cell phone.. 

What is uncle FSF and my baby LGX doing at my baby ZLY weibo, are they all updating at the same time....WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!:D Im not gonna to get my hope up, im gonna wait just like everyone here, for the announcement :blush: Im just having fun updating..:lol:

How do you know they updated in the same time ? Are you sure of that ? I mean, did you verify the updates on their pages ?

40 minutes ago, lgxzly said:

My baby zly cellphone endorsement (huawei honor 10 (glory 10)) with handsome Hu Ge

ovH50LU.jpg

drXat4V.jpg

Yl5MEDx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

fxejzF3.jpg

MTKdqeA.jpg

My baby LXG update weibo dd3..look at uncle FSF:D:lol:

t1OSSw7.jpg

Its seem like their mutualfriend is joining the fun..I don't if she endorsing the VIVO, but from what i knows this week's, alots of Celebs updated their weibo neither endorsements/movies/dramas/or they chose world cup soccer's team..:D i choose WLK/LGX/FSF/ZLY/LGX  anyone of tho couple is good for me..:lol:

If weibo is like fb you can see whom in their list...I think LGX/ZLY/FSF following each other weibo so u can see it...But it doesn't mean that they are updating in they same time....I dnt know weibo at all so thats only what I thought....Yeah lets wait here and have fun updating until they will confirm what their status....!!!

1 hour ago, sdfr said:

If weibo is like fb you can see whom in their list...I think LGX/ZLY/FSF following each other weibo so u can see it...But it doesn't mean that they are updating in they same time....I dnt know weibo at all so thats only what I thought....Yeah lets wait here and have fun updating until they will confirm what their status....!!!

You are right ! Weibo is like FB but not so good...yet. All the users we can see there are people in the Following List not people who updated their page in the same time. The only thing we can trust in is the online time as @cenching said many times before she saw was at once... and , of course, the update time 

2 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

The guy next to LGX is his friend, Sun Wei, the chairman of the Visteon Brothers Culture Media, a well-known Chinese young entrepreneur, film and TV drama producer, and producer (https://baike.baidu.com/item/孙伟/7804713) Now it is clear for me the reason LGX haven't a drama or movie isn't because he didnt received any offers...so must be other reason

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@lgxzly and @happyfanlgx

Both LGX and FSF were online one after another in a span of few minutes promoting DD3 while ZLY also promoting an event for her mobile endorsement (but her online time not too close to any of them)

2HvnN.jpeg

The example of LGX and ZLY both online at the same time......

2HvoH.jpeg

If LGX/ZLY/FSF are online where is WLK?..one person missing to complete the gag hehehe... :) 

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

WLK’s latest online time was June 12.....:lol:

2Hvsj.jpeg

Oh really? But why weibo seems so quite now? :) The four were online this month the same week :) it seems that they are tired of spreading rumors in this four persons :) LGX and FSF are promoting DD3 they cant make rumors that this two guy are dating either :)hahahaha

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

The guy next to LGX is his friend, Sun Wei, the chairman of the Visteon Brothers Culture Media, a well-known Chinese young entrepreneur, film and TV drama producer, and producer (https://baike.baidu.com/item/孙伟/7804713) Now it is clear for me the reason LGX haven't a drama or movie isn't because he didnt received any offers...so must be other reason

I saw in youtube that ZLY seems filming Princess Agent 2 as the caption of the vid...maybe they are filming Princess Agent 2 with another producers?

Archived