[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cenching said:

@pawla

If the ones from our country will be considered plus size, the ones from the country I residing at the moment will be considered morbidly obese....:lol:

Actresses here are scrupulous like Beyonce’s type....big breasted, small waist and child bearing booties....

@angelangie

I was ready to join until @stroppyse said that it’s all about Oppas thingy which is absolutely not my forte. @sdfr I am sure you will aced this Scavenger Hunts, the clues are from your country Entertainment world...give it a try....B)

But I completely have no interest of Oppah's here except for my husband...Im totally a loyal wife then lol hahahaha :) Dont know of new kpop oppah's here :)

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

awww too bad....but there is no harm in joining the ride for the fun of it.... there should be some awards of reputation points even for participation :)

oppa stuff isnt my forte either to be honest.... :D shhhhh

I will join then for the sake of the fun....:lol: Bcoz I am sure there will be many interesting gifs and pictures along the way from those Oppa....:D At least a feast for the sore tired eyes.....:lol:

It will start tonight, right???

1 hour ago, pawla said:

She's wearing the heart pendant again :)

This what I observe in routine almost 1 year of this XingYue ship as I read this Soompi

1.First XingYue shippers will so happy discussing of LGX/ZLY activities and shippers discover many things about them...happy discussing about their appearance together....

2.then suddenly Paparazzi posting dating rumors of them in weibo so shippers will distracted

3.LGX appeared that he seems he is lonely in photos after the scandal release

4.but ZLY wearing that heart pendant on her selfie  

5.Paparazzi stop posting dating photo in weibo bcoz we shippers doubt about Xingyue CP and we said here in Soompi that we are lossing hope to ship them

Its seems this routine happen again and again....what do u think? lastly now it happen again when Ciwen give us hope about PA2 then we shippers so happy about the possibility that we can see them together again...then Paparazzi will distract us by posting dating photo again of LGX/WLK and FSF/ZLY....this thing happen when ZLY drama Monkey King 3 and MingLan are aired....They play our feelings so will :)

I observe also if we shippers are so happy and eager to post XingYue old memories in social media....There comes the dating rumors of LGX/WLK and ZLY/FSF once again....if we are so quite here Paparazzi stop spreading rumors about this...C Paparazzi I think that they want to destroy XingYue shippers...and they are eager to play our feelings again and again....!!A dirty tactics of C industry I want to say this they want viewers to focus ofwhat drama they will aired this year 2018...Why they keep us distracting they did not leave us alone 

23 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I believe we should be more stable in our feelings and not let us be disturbed so easy by stupid ''news'':D

I agree if our feelings were stable Paparazzi may stop playing tricks....Bcoz we are not stable here they love to test us as much as they could...They post old picture again and again and ridiculous caption on it...and Chinese fans believe it easily what Paparazzi posting even wthout confirmation on the celibrities themselves....! Can they please leave us alone shipping XingYue CP happily in our delulu world....Now I realize that ZLY/LGX can do anything  since they are not too old and many things will happen in the future only faith knows everything....ZLY is only 31 while LGX is only 30 they can choose whoever they dating and there are possibility that they change their mine....many celibrities now married in the age of 40 so LGX and ZLY are not too old I think....so we can ship them until they announce they will married to somebody else :)

1 hour ago, sdfr said:

I agree if our feelings were stable Paparazzi may stop playing tricks....Bcoz we are not stable here they love to test us as much as they could...They post old picture again and again and ridiculous caption on it...and Chinese fans believe it easily what Paparazzi posting even wthout confirmation on the celibrities themselves....! Can they please leave us alone shipping XingYue CP happily in our delulu world....Now I realize that ZLY/LGX can do anything  since they are not too old and many things will happen in the future only faith knows everything....ZLY is only 31 while LGX is only 30 they can choose whoever they dating and there are possibility that they change their mine....many celibrities now married in the age of 40 so LGX and ZLY are not too old I think....so we can ship them until they announce they will married to somebody else :)

Ha ha ha, do you really believe they're reading all our numerous and very long comments ? :D:grin:  Come on...they're working for money and we all know time is money :D If some of them are reading it, most probably is they're only taking note of it and the pictures. Nothing more:grin:

I don't believe they're reading more than 10%...if they can see us:D:D

2 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

Ha ha ha, do you really believe they're reading all our numerous and very long comments ? :D:grin:  Come on...they're working for money and we all know time is money :D If some of them are reading it, most probably is they're only taking note of it and the pictures. Nothing more:grin:

Will I dont care if they are not reading it....I just say my opinion here...I believe that I only the one who are seems active in this Soompi...And I believe Im not even disturbing anyone since everybody are bc in their perspective works....Im free to type a numerous and long comments here hehehe rather in.my gc bcoz u can not see many notification here...And since they are not active shipping in this XingYue as long I dont break any rules here...I can post as much I can here :)

2 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Will I dont care if they are not reading it....I just say my opinion here...I believe that I only the one who are seems active in this Soompi...And I believe Im not even disturbing anyone since everybody are bc in their perspective works....Im free to type a numerous and long comments here hehehe rather in.my gc bcoz u can not see many notification here...And since they are not active shipping in this XingYue as long I dont break any rules here...I can post as much I can here :)

And honestly ur reply now are have two meanings either you dont like me posting here many comments and saying that Im annoying or just joking or what....?Im not offending commentors here or disagreeing comments since I encounter sensitive fans but I have a feelings too like someone else here... 

On 5/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, xingywy said:

Just finished re-watch Boss and Me. The drama is nice but my mind  keep on thinking LGX is more suitable to play the big boss character  compared to Zhang Han.

Best chemistry pair:tongue:l

152588f91a4c510ff72dc89b6c59252dd52aa52c

4f35354f9258d109f424c22ddd58ccbf6e814dc8

3 minutes ago, piowpiow said:

I agree to u ZLY portrait her rule so fantastic but the chemistry of LGX and ZLY if u compare to Zhang Han/ZLY its not the same...Zhang Han potrait his rule so will but lock of eyes connections...second of ZLY drama that I like is Boss and Me ♥♥♥

50 minutes ago, sdfr said:

And honestly ur reply now are have two meanings either you dont like me posting here many comments and saying that Im annoying or just joking or what....?Im not offending commentors here or disagreeing comments since I encounter sensitive fans but I have a feelings too like someone else here... 

I believe what @happyfanlgx was referring to are the papz, not us shippers here. Most of us are not active because we don't have much to discuss right now. I'm sure as soon as there's any news about our ship this thread will be on fire again. 

56 minutes ago, sdfr said:

Not at all. I only said what like if I'd be a paparazzi . I strongly believe they don't read our comments. Over 350 pages ? Come on...let's be realistic. They have no time to read them all. Not more than 10% We are here to comment for us not for paparazzi

What I mean in my comments here not only here in Soompi but many of Shippers in youtube IG FB etc are commenting that they are lossing hope in XingYue Shippers blah blah....I think this is the right place I can say my comments about them...I cant visit weibo instead....I know they did not read comments here since u said only Taiwan and HongKong can visit Soompi...Im realistic too not totally a delusional one

28 minutes ago, pawla said:

I believe what @happyfanlgx was referring to are the papz, not us shippers here. Most of us are not active because we don't have much to discuss right now. I'm sure as soon as there's any news about our ship this thread will be on fire again. 

Yeah she/he reffering to Papz but I feel that her reply have double meaning...In my intrepretation she believe that I keep commenting about the annoying Paparazzi even they dont even care my comment and saying that Im so delusional believing that Paparazzi visit this Soompi...That what my interpretation but maybe Im just wrong...oh I want to just clarify what she mean...

41 minutes ago, sdfr said:

What I mean in my comments here not only here in Soompi but many of Shippers in youtube IG FB etc are commenting that they are lossing hope in XingYue Shippers blah blah....I think this is the right place I can say my comments about them...I cant visit weibo instead....I know they did not read comments here since u said only Taiwan and HongKong can visit Soompi...Im realistic too not totally a delusional one

I didn't want to stop you  or anyone else :grin: We're commenting here only for us, trying to discover any evidence our ZLY&LGX are together :heart: and enjoy of their work:heart:

27 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I didn't want to stop you  or anyone else :grin: We're commenting here only for us, trying to discover any evidence our ZLY&LGX are together :heart: and enjoy of their work:heart:

Will I dont like to misinterpret of what u said but I have sensitivility too...I want to clarify frst b4 Im going to explode :) Now Im ok then :)

Archived