[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJS was absolutely adorable as Gong Su Chang in Ep 3,4 hahaha. He even speaks in a different tone when he's GSC...

HUbXxsW.gif

Spoiler

RMxxYdI.gif

MQmUQJ0.gif

Cr: Yeonhann

I laughed so so much because of this scene lol

Spoiler

untitled-28-b.gif

untitled-29-s.gif

untitled-28-e.gif

Cr: Jojeol_175

And then my heart almost stopped when the real Cha Dong Tak was back and gave the criminals his killer stare.. (And I love how SuChang's rooting for DongTak when DongTak's kicking those guys' butts haha) 

===

So SuChang said the necklace of DongTak looked familiar... SC and DT must have known each other long time ago. Are they really long lost brothers??? :D 

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

JJS was absolutely adorable as Gong Su Chang in Ep 3,4 hahah. He even speaks in a different tone when he's GSC...

And then my heart almost stopped at the end of ep 4when Cha Dong Tak was back and gave the criminals his killer stare.. (And I love how SuChang's rooting for DongTak when DongTak's kicking those guys' butts haha) 

===

So SuChang said the necklace of DongTak looked familiar... SC and DT must have known each other long time ago. Are they really long lost brothers??? :D 

@mintea18 we know GSC is an orphan but the family background of CDT is still not revealed yet. So, there might be some connection  re-the necklace..... the pendant is inscribed with the letter J - J for Jo?  Long lost brothers is a possibility ^_^Detective Jo was in the know of their connection, hence his intention to introduce CDT to GSC upon his release but Det Jo was murdered before that introduction could happen.

And why does Song Jina hate/dislike detectives so much? She mentioned that at least twice!  Wae oh?

u23ocMP.gif

cr: as tagged

22 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes, you can.  If using IMGUR , copy the direct link and just paste it here. If using giphy.com or from other sites, copy image address and paste here. 

Thank you!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/two-cops-episodes-1-2/

21 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

the pendant is inscribed with the letter J - J for Jo?  Long lost brothers is a possibility ^_^Detective Jo was in the know of their connection, hence his intention to introduce CDT to GSC

I hadn’t noticed the pendant was the letter J; now you are making me wonder about the significance of the letter J :)

21 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

And why does Song Jina hate/dislike detectives so much? She mentioned that at least twice!  Wae oh?

Maybe her father was harmed by a “corrupt detective”? We also have not seen the backstory of SJA other than the fact that Je Hi’s father paid for her uni. So she is probably also an orphan like GSC. Maybe her father’s death also has something to do with the corrupt higher ups whom Detective Jo knew something about. 

Here’s my rough translation of the latest relationship chart that was released today.

CPZgfZN.jpg

On 11/30/2017 at 8:18 PM, randomlee said:

@mintea18Thank you for those gifs! Yes possessed CDT is super cute and funny and the hospital scene was super hilarious. Btw how do you post gifs here if I may ask? Can I do it through imgur? 

You're welcome :D... Like @triplem's reply you can use imgur or giphy to host gifs. I prefer giphy cause I find it's easier to get the gif's address in giphy than in imgur :wink:

9 hours ago, randomlee said:

Here’s my rough translation of the latest relationship chart that was released today.

I'm curious to see how Ji An will make the sorrowful/serious Dong Tak smile hehe

New making film videos:

SO looking forward to the bromance of Cha Dong Tak and Gong Su Chang in next Episodes!! :tongue:

Is this chart relevant?  Can somebody please translate this chart?   Sorry, I can't download the full chart in one frame and hence it is broken down into few images, some of which are in spoiler.  Song Ji An's father was an ex-partner of Det Jo HangJoon??!!  This is interesting!

JEDH6uu.jpgc2JEdhA.jpgQbIbQw6.jpghDGpd07.jpgRbKegxU.jpg

Spoiler

FtnZfwJ.jpgzMrDCWu.jpgs51xPwT.jpgHgsmBiL.jpg

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Song Ji An's father was an ex-partner of Det Jo HangJoon??!!  This is interesting!

So Ji An's father is also a cop!? :o Looks like the prosecutor's dad also has something to do with the death of Ji An's father! (That's why he funded her life and education). His laugh at the end of ep 4 while seeing Ji An on the news was creepy.

Nice RECAP from Dramabeans! :)

Two Cops: Episodes 3-4

by LollyPip

TwoCops03-04-00518.jpg

[...]

COMMENTS

"At this point I’m pretty convinced that Jo Jung-seok is an acting (not to mention action, because how awesome are these fight scenes?) genius. How does he manage to mimic Su-chang’s expressions, mannerisms, and even vocal inflections so perfectly? I was worried that it would be difficult at first to figure out which soul is in Dong-tak’s body, but it only took a minute before I could almost literally see Su-chang in Dong-tak’s face. I’m also glad to see that Su-chang’s comatose state doesn’t mean that we’ll never see him as himself, since it appears as though his possession of Dong-tak’s body won’t be a permanent condition.

I was actually happy that when Dong-tak hit his head and Su-chang was evicted, his soul still hung around, and that Dong-tak can apparently hear him (I’m hopeful that he can see him, too). It would be great if they can still interact with each other when Su-chang isn’t in control. Maybe they can come to some body-sharing agreement, because I really liked the foreshadowing of their bromance when Hang-joon said that he wanted to introduce them.

Watching Su-chang trying to integrate into Dong-tak’s life cracked me right up, because he’s so awkward and clumsy whenever he attempts to behave like a cop. I live for the moments when he forgets himself and starts ranting about how stupid the whole situation is, and it’s just lucky he can blame the accident for “Dong-tak’s” odd behavior. I think he’ll eventually learn how to better pass as a detective, but I do hope he doesn’t lose his quirky sense of justice, because it’s my favorite thing about him.

TwoCops03-04-00041.jpg

I appreciate that the first hour was all about Dong-tak, then in this second hour, we got to learn more about Su-chang. He’s charming and glib, but it seems to cover up a pretty sad past, from what I can tell. He’s mentioned growing up in an orphanage, probably orphaned by the accident he saw in his flashback, and I have a feeling that he uses his brilliant mind to scam people not because he wants to, but because he doesn’t have any other choice. He does have a code of honor, of a sort, and although he’s a total flirt, we haven’t seen him be truly disrespectful to a woman. In fact, I was more bothered by Ji-an threatening to file a fake sexual harassment complaint to get a good story than anything Su-chang has done. I found it disingenuous of her to vilify swindlers, then pretty much swindle “Dong-tak” into giving her information.

I’m actually looking forward to getting to know Su-chang even more than Dong-tak at this point, because Dong-tak seems very straightforward, personality-wise. But something Hang-joon said in the premiere keeps popping up in my brain: that he wanted Su-chang to meet Dong-tak because they’re very alike. They don’t seem so at this point, not even taking into account how Dong-tak was before Hang-joon’s death. I’m wondering if they come from similar backgrounds but took different paths in life, making them similar not in personality, but in circumstances. Regardless, I’m anxious to see them interact more, and I’m happy that the story seems to be providing a way for that to happen. They had great chemistry in the little time we saw them together, and it would be a damn shame if we didn’t get to see a lot more of it."

TwoCops03-04-00498.jpg

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/two-cops-episodes-3-4/

So they killed the man and made it look as a suicide,the case that the late Police Officer was investigating because the man was a witness to an old case of traffic accident,that more likely is connected my guess to our Swindler accident when he was small...So to cover that up as more than likely it was that influential man's doing back then he killed the poor man to avoid him ever mentioning it and the Police Officer for digging into it...From Gong Soo Chan's flashback memories we can clearly see there are two boys who were there at the accident moment,the one in white(who has a pendant) and drove the car causing the accident and more likely killing Gong Soo Chan's Dad and framing him as the one at fault and the other one in the jumper who tries to help them out(who was on a motorbike and side by side with the truck)...More likely the one in white that caused the accident(maybe the son of the ex detective and main evil till now) is now the Prosecutor so his Dad does everything to erase it and the one on the motorbike our hero...

DSC04047_3%ED%9A%8C.jpg?type=w800_q75I love this super crazy episode and team two cops really amazing and I love the interaction between detective and spirit. So funny. 

But how spirit knows he is not real killer. How he know about  the real killer.

0000296108_001_20171205154132819.jpg

I haven't watched this ep with sub yet but my eyes was glued to my screen watching raw last night. There wasn't any dull moment in yesterday ep. 

I Love love love the interaction btw Detective Cha and Su-chang, it's hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. (I'm so glad Kim Sun Ho was cast for the role!)

The 2 car/motobike chasing scenes at the beginning and the end are both stunning. Wow. Can't wait to watch with sub.

Archived