[Drama 2017-2018] Two Cops 투깝스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh my is Kim Sun Ho here? This young actor is seriously good - he exploded out of nowhere as second lead in Strongest Delivery Man and is such an expressive actor. He will be perfect as a swindler...:lol: a ghostly one at that!

Hide contents

I am so happy too, JJS and he will be wonderful couple :lol:

14 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am so happy too, JJS and he will be wonderful couple :lol:

I see chemistry err bromance already between Jongsuk and Sunho. I believe that they may be good buddies irl since they're both from theater.

Looking forward to this drama!

Kim Young-woong joins "Two Cops"

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-young-woong-joins-two-cops-110642.html

DK4ZfJmW4AAzXwa?format=jpg&name=large

Actor Kim Young-woong has been cast for "Two Cops" as a detective.

Kim Young-woong plays the role of Park Dong-gi, a trouble maker and moodmaker. He is loyal and consistently seeks justice. His onscreen chemistry with Jo Jeong-seok is highly anticipated.

Kim Young-woong last starred in the MBC drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask" and also appeared in "Last""Remember""Giving Happiness""Pandora""Fatal Intuition", and more.

Meanwhile, "Two Cops" is the story of Cha Dong-tak (Jo Jeong-seok) who has been possessed by a fraud and a social reporter (Hyeri).

On 2/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, Jinny_jw said:

Sorry !!  Coffee truck support JJS for Drugking king movie not Twocops :cry: I posted wrong topic .

It's really alright chingu~ :tongue: Thank you for updating the thread!

So JJS is still filming for his movie... Is that why they haven't released the news on Two Cops' script reading yet? I actually like the new broadcast schedule of Two Cops (December). It'll give JJS more time to relax and prepare for the role. Continuous filming could be tiring...

Anw, the casts look really promising. Especially the male casts! :wink: I'm trying to wait patiently and what Lee Si Eun said about the script reading doesn't help at all haha

Archived