Quantcast
sky5joyous

[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

Watch: Kang Sora Is The Queen Of Part-Time Jobs While Choi Siwon Busts A Move In Drama Preview

kang-sora-choi-siwon.jpg

The queen of part-time jobs goes up against the king of pop!

In a new preview released for Kang Sora and Choi Siwon’s upcoming tvN drama “Revolutionary Love,” Kang Sora and Choi Siwon go head-to-head to see who can be the best part-time worker.

In terms of efficiency, Kang Sora wins hands-down as she stacks a complicated array of cans in perfect order (with Choi Siwon supporting her on his shoulders) as an impressed grocery store audience looks on. However, Choi Siwon soon gets style points as he dresses up like Michael Jackson while working as a parking attendant. The cars may not like it, but the women go wild!

“Revolutionary Love” is a comedy-drama about an unemployed third-generation conglomerate heir (Choi Siwon) who takes life easy, and a hardworking woman who has trouble landing a permanent job despite her excellent credentials. Gong Myung also stars as a secretary at Choi Siwon’s family’s firm.

“Revolutionary Love” is slated to air in October.

Watch the preview below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/16/watch-kang-sora-queen-part-time-jobs-choi-siwon-busts-move-drama-preview/

• Like 2

11 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000458307

Actor Song Young Kyu  joins the cast of "Revolutionary Love"

I wrote the infos about of his character in the page 1, I saw his name in the articles about first photos of script reading (13 sept.) but the articles about name and actions of his character are written only in 19 september. I have the names of other actors but not infos about their characters. I hope new articles..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

I wrote the infos about of his character in the page 1, I saw his name in the articles about first photos of script reading (13 sept.) but the articles about name and actions of his character are written only in 19 september. I have the names of other actors but not infos about their characters. I hope new articles..

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date. I just took a look back to the first page and it's really good:D

I keep playing these new teasers over and over, this looks like it's going to be a fun drama 

Edited by evie7
making sense
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Song Young-kyu to join "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

Spoiler

photo890765.jpg

Actor Song Young-kyu is starring in "Byeon Hyeok's Love".

Song Young-kyu is starring in the new tvN drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love" as head loan shark Min Sang-ho. He made a strong impression in the drama "Woman of Dignity" as a cosmetic surgeon and he is also in "The Temperature of Love".

Song Young-kyu's role of Min Sang-ho is the director of a loan company. He is a gangmaster who does all sorts of illegal things, but gets involved with Baek Joon and Byeon Hyeok at one point.

Song Young-kyu has been in various genres of dramas and played an important role in aiding them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1