[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

4 hours ago, ruzikie said:

siwona. i am so sorry

for this drama, i am sold for second lead hahaha

...you make me sway. :lol:

• Like 1

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon And Gong Myung To Appear On “Life Bar”

Choi-Siwon-Gong-Myung.jpg

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Gong Myung will be appearing on a variety show ahead of the premiere of their upcoming drama Revolutionary Love” (literal title).

On September 13, a source from tvN stated, “Choi Siwon and Gong Myung will participate in a recording of ‘Life Bar’ at the end of the month. Their episode will air on October 12.”

This will be Choi Siwon’s first variety show appearance since returning from the military. He’ll be seeing fellow Super Junior member Kim Heechul, who is currently an MC on the show.

Meanwhile, Choi Siwon and Gong Myung’s drama “Revolutionary Love” is slated to air on October 14.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/13/super-juniors-choi-siwon-gong-myung-appear-life-bar/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Here's the link to the original poster for this fantaken filming photos and an additional one as well. It was posted on the 10th, apparently it's filming for the teaser(??)

20170909_021653.jpg?type=w2

20170909_040858.jpg?type=w2

http://naver.me/5Fun3YfY

• Like 4

A member of Super Junior, Yesung:flushed: encourages Siwon about drama (14 sept. 2017).. 

Spoiler

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

A member of Super Junior, Heechul encourages Siwon about drama (14 sept. 2017).. 

Hide contents

Erm heechul? but arent that IG from Yesung? no? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

SURPRISE U's Yoon Jung Hyuk to make his small-screen debut in 'Revolutionary Love'

URPRISE U's Yoon Jung Hyuk will be making his small-screen debut!

The rookie actor has been cast in tvN's upcoming weekend drama 'Revolutionary Love' (also 'Byun Hyuk's Love') as an office chief, alongside leads Super Junior's Siwon, Kang So Ra, and fellow Fantagio actor sunbae Gong Myung

Yoon Jung Hyuk is the second SURPRISE U member to make his small-screen debut in the actor group, after Cha In Ha. You can catch 'Revolutionary Love' when it premieres this coming October 14!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Erm heechul? but arent that IG from Yesung? no? :sweat_smile:

YES :dizzy: I watched a video of "Life bar" with Heechul & after I posted this IG of YESUNG ! My spirit was again with Heechul maybe.. :cold_sweat:

I corrected my mistake in my message. Thanks @AlexandraReid 

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

SURPRISE U's Yoon Jung Hyuk to make his small-screen debut in 'Revolutionary Love'

URPRISE U's Yoon Jung Hyuk will be making his small-screen debut!

The rookie actor has been cast in tvN's upcoming weekend drama 'Revolutionary Love' (also 'Byun Hyuk's Love') as an office chief, alongside leads Super Junior's Siwon, Kang So Ra, and fellow Fantagio actor sunbae Gong Myung

Yoon Jung Hyuk is the second SURPRISE U member to make his small-screen debut in the actor group, after Cha In Ha. You can catch 'Revolutionary Love' when it premieres this coming October 14!

Hello @allmylife00 "Allkpop" translates he's "office chief" in the drama and in the korean article I translate "construction worker".. I look again the new articles but if you read an other article in english, you can inform me about his "job" Thanks ! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

Byun Hyuk's Love Official FB Update

Their official logo looks so vibrant..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1643349825699257&substory_index=0&id=1195065823860995

Hello, @pandalover1 , I think this logo is cute : "Byun Hyuk" in blue / "love" in pink (colors = man / woman) ; on the second syllable of "Byun Hyuk" the typo (comic style) might make me think of "little heart" and the hand with the dandelion "It is common to make a wish when you blow on the pistils" maybe the rich man hopes to find the true love.. or I'm so romantic :flushed: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sky5joyousjoyousjoyousjoyous.     

Sorry,something is wrong with my posting it keeps having typo. 

Anyways hahaha it is subjective afterall..I never thought of it that way and it's insightful hahahaha.. Well me I just think it looks like a cartoon and I can't take it seriously.. (Not in a bad way) cause I'm expecting the drama to be extremely hilarious now hahahaha rather than the supposedly slice of life elements hahahaha.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

@allmylife00 I read 2 new articles if my translation is good : he's the head of staff of a construction company. :wink:

Agree :lol:

@ sky5joyous many thanks for all the translations and  your update regarding the film  

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 8:31 AM, pandalover1 said:

Here's the link to the original poster for this fantaken filming photos and an additional one as well. It was posted on the 10th, apparently it's filming for the teaser(??)

I hope so,  I hope we can get some filming sightings. I'm getting impatient for this drama to start already. We have another month....I want to watch Sora and Siwon.

• Like 2