[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000458307

Actor Song Young Kyu  joins the cast of "Revolutionary Love"

I wrote the infos about of his character in the page 1, I saw his name in the articles about first photos of script reading (13 sept.) but the articles about name and actions of his character are written only in 19 september. I have the names of other actors but not infos about their characters. I hope new articles..

2 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

I wrote the infos about of his character in the page 1, I saw his name in the articles about first photos of script reading (13 sept.) but the articles about name and actions of his character are written only in 19 september. I have the names of other actors but not infos about their characters. I hope new articles..

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date. I just took a look back to the first page and it's really good:D

I keep playing these new teasers over and over, this looks like it's going to be a fun drama 

Song Young-kyu to join "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

Spoiler

photo890765.jpg

Actor Song Young-kyu is starring in "Byeon Hyeok's Love".

Song Young-kyu is starring in the new tvN drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love" as head loan shark Min Sang-ho. He made a strong impression in the drama "Woman of Dignity" as a cosmetic surgeon and he is also in "The Temperature of Love".

Song Young-kyu's role of Min Sang-ho is the director of a loan company. He is a gangmaster who does all sorts of illegal things, but gets involved with Baek Joon and Byeon Hyeok at one point.

Song Young-kyu has been in various genres of dramas and played an important role in aiding them.

Archived