[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 09/09/2017 at 3:52 PM, AlexandraReid said:

@pandalover1 sry but i dont see that IG on ur post, i tried to reload the page but it still not appeared, isit only me? :unsure:

Sorry there was smtg wrong with my account posting ig links.. I've already fixed it.

And Revolutionary Love Naver page has been updated

DJb-z_kUEAE4h9H?format=jpg&name=small

This actor Kang Young Suk is a best friend of Kang Ha-neul (who is friend with Kang Sora since "Misaeng"). He was with him before his enlistment when "Kang took to his IG with a long heartfelt message and some photos of his hair being shaved by his close friends... ". Kang Young Suk posted yesterday this photo of this moment.. 

Spoiler

Kang Young Suk said about drama : "It is an honor to be with good seniors in a good work.

The stylist of Siwon wrote she took a photo because "his actor" read the script. He read now the 4th episode.. 

@pandalover1 omg glad to meet you hereee.. hehe.. i also glad that siwon and sora will be the lead for this drama once he back from military.. i cant wait to watch this drama for sure!

@evie7 unnie long time no seee... im glad youre here so we can spazz together

@allmylife00 yess.. his style seems like that hehe

thank you for update @sky5joyous @allmylife00 @pandalover1 :D

Kim Ye-won-I to star in "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

Kim Ye-won-I is starring in the tvN drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love", which begins on the 14th of October. It revolves around a third generation chaebol who ends up having no job and no survival skills (Choi Si-won), a highly educated woman with lots of will power and survival skills (Kang So-ra), and an elite who dreams of becoming filthy rich one day (Gong Myung).

Kim Ye-won-I takes on the role of Ha Yeon-hee, an air stewardess. She has a cool personality and she is friends with Kang So-ra. The two starred in the movie "Sunny - 2010" together.

Kim Ye-won-I was in the tvN drama "Tomorrow With You" and SBS "Suspicious Partner". She has the tendency to recreate all characters with colors of her own so Ha Yeon-hee is another character to be anticipated.

"Byeon Hyeok's Love" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook and written by Joo Hyeon-I.

Source : news1.kr/articles/?30...

Copy & paste guideline for this article

The stylist of drama (she works for tvN) writes "(..) Moncler store (..) 1st shoot (..) spaceman (..) expensive clothes", I think this drama is a "fashion-drama" and not romantic comedy :lol:  

Behind her, it's this strange clothe.. If Siwon wears it, this will be very funny :tongue: ..

Spoiler

Choi Siwon, Kang Sora, And Gong Myung Successfully Lead Their Drama’s 1st Table Script Reading

The first table script reading for “Revolutionary Love” (literal title) was full of laughter and excitement, building up anticipation for the drama.

“Revolutionary Love” will be a romantic comedy about three youths and how they change the world around them. The drama will revolve around Byun Hyuk (played by Super Junior’s Choi Siwon), a third generation chaebol who becomes unemployed and doesn’t know how to live independently, Baek Joon (played by Kang Sora), a woman with great credentials but who is a freeter, and Kwon Jae Hoon (played by Gong Myung), an elite who dreams of making it big.

The first table script reading took place on September 10, and the three leading actors were joined by a strong supporting cast that includes Lee Jae Yoon, Choi Jae Sung, and Kyun Mi Ri. Producing director Song Hyun Wook, and screenwriters Joo Hyun and Kang Eun Kyung were also there as well.

Before the reading began, PD Song Hyun Wook reminded everyone of screenwriter Joo Hyun’s goal for the drama as he said, “We want to show a group youths making their own rules for the world as they take on difficult challenges, finding that hope is something you can find as you follow your dreams. I was deeply moved by that goal, and I believe people will find comfort in this drama as it will be a drama of youths who never give up.” Screenwriter Joo Hyun added, “I wanted to tell a story that would give hope to younger people. I’m very happy to be working with such a talented director and group of actors.”

The table script reading was full of laughs, headed by the three leading actors. Choi Siwon’s comedic timing had everyone bursting into laughter, and his detailed facial expressions and charismatic presence fit perfectly with his role. His back and forth with Kang Sora is said to have only upped the energy in the room with their great chemistry, and they were helped along by Gong Myung and his steady acting.

“Revolutionary Love” will begin on October 14 and will air every Saturday and Sunday.

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/12/choi-siwon-kang-sora-gong-myung-successfully-lead-dramas-1st-table-script-reading/

Shin Se-kyung look-alike Seo I-an joins "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

photo888169.jpg

Actress Seo I-an is starring in the new tvN drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love".

She's starring in the drama "Byeon Hyeok's Love" as Hong Cherry, the youngest daughter of Chairman Hong, the owner of a chain of hotels.

Seo I-an debuted in 2012 with the MBC sitcom "Mom is Acting Up". She then starred in the 2014 KBS 1TV drama "Jeong Do Jeon", MBC drama "Hotel King", "Warm and Cozy", "The Honey Pot" and more.

Seo I-an has big eyes and flawless skin. She is also known as the Shin Se-kyung look-alike.

Meanwhile, "Byeon Hyeok's Love" starring Kang So-ra, Choi Si-won, Gong Myung and Choi Kyu-hwan begins on the 14th of October.

Archived