[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

Revolutionary Love teases three diverse resumes for its leads

relover1.pngrelover2.png

Spoiler

relover3.png

A mini-teaser for tvN’s Revolutionary Love has been released, introducing our three main characters via resume. The drama, directed by Oh Hae-young Again’s PD Song Hyun-wook and written by Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki’s writer Joo Hyun, will be a rom-com about a chaebol with a hidden identity and a hardworking but dirt-poor heroine.

Siwon (She Was Pretty) plays the chaebol heir who’s out to prove that he’s more than just his family name. His leading lady will be played by Kang So-ra (Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho), and his secretary-cum-shadow who dreams of surpassing him will be played by Gong Myung (Bride of the Water God 2017). Third-generation chaebol Siwon disguises himself as an unemployed slacker, but having been spoon-fed his entire life, he obviously possesses zero survival skills. He moves into Kang So-ra’s neighborhood, where all the working-hard-but-getting-nowhere youths live in their tiny one-room apartments.

In the teaser, we see that Siwon has no relevant work experience or certificates, but he has the one thing that is worth more than both: a powerful family. It’s written on his resume that his father is the CEO and his brother is the general manager for the company they’re all applying for, Kangsu Group. Despite his complete naivety at basic life skills and his narcissism, he has a bright personality, which will make it hard to hate him.

On the other hand, we have Kang So-ra’s resume, which is filled with a variety of certificates—everything from farm technician to food manufacturing. However, the actual experience she has is only through part-time jobs like waitressing and working at a construction site. Despite her chock-full resume, she’s still a full-time part-timer. In her voiceover portion, she says, “People like us who have nothing must keep our heads on straight and live with a determined mindset.”

Gong Myung is both Siwon’s best friend and the responsible one who gets him out of trouble every time. He has a first-class resume, having aced language tests despite never having stepped foot in a different country. His work experiences are also stellar, showing that he works at the secretarial office for Kangsu Group, but it looks like he’s also suffering on the inside due to his low family status. In previous synopses, his father was said to be the chauffeur of Siwon’s father, and that he strives to break out of the “servant” class and be on equal terms with Siwon. He closes the teaser by saying “I will endure whatever insults come my way.”

Saturday-Sunday drama Revolutionary Love begins this fall on on October 14.

Via dramabeans

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 07/09/2017 at 10:27 AM, siena407 said:

hello all

finally im back after so long to soompi forum coz of my man finally back from Army and gonna do dramaaaa! sobss...

CHOI SIWONNNNN! :wub:

glad theres Kang Sora to join as the lead.. i cant wait to see this drama and also join this forum for sureee!

see you more often.. :heart:

@siena407 HIIIII!!! LONG TIME NO SEE! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE! Who knew sora and siwon would be paired up in a drama especially after his army..hahaha 

On 9/7/2017 at 0:39 AM, siena407 said:

SJ Label update about Siwon while reading script for byun hyuk's love

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Hello, I was hoping you would come back for this drama. I just watched Oh my lady last weekend because I missed him. I love that he is going to work w/Kang Sora.  

OK ! I think I understand the words "mode Joon" in the post of Kang Sora yesterday (8 sept.).. 

Spoiler

A woman (in the photo) posted yesterday also : in front of me, Gong Myung, Kang Sora, Siwon..

..and the makeup artist with the stylist of Kang Sora posted yesterday & today 2 photos in the same place..

A member of SM ent. (acting section) a photo with Siwon posted in the same place..

..The man with yellow is the same man with the blue pull in this photo posted (by the girl in the photo) since 2 or 3 days with Siwon and Gong Myung ..  

..If the info in Twitter is good this man is a model who want to be an actor, I think his name is Ki Do Hun (or Hoon).  

He acted with Yoona and Siwan in "The King loves".. 

http://blog.naver.com/blessedjinah/221092908768  place of filming : Huam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea  

@allmylife00 I think the video taken by a fan (early morning) isn't during the filming like the fan of repost wrote it. We see a woman with the 1st cameraman and an other cameraman with him, it's a video for the come-back of Super Junior : all members are followed during the 40 days before their comeback.. That is why we see Siwon in the backstage of "BH's Love" (8 sept.)..

10 september 2017 Kang Sora has changed her PD in her IG when she acts in a new drama she posts an image about drama, by example for "Mr Lawyer, Mr Joe" it was an original picture of manga with her character and the other characters.. maybe today it's the style of her character B.Joon..       

13 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

sry but i dont see that IG on ur post, i tried to reload the page but it still not appeared, isit only me?

and edit my posts w/emojis and had problem w/an IG post too

Archived