[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/1/2017 at 2:42 AM, icemaid said:

Its already September, they don't have much time till air date.

Now that the third lead is confirmed, hope they get the script reading going and we get to see those pictures soon.

Also need to start filming asap, argh so rush! Very Nervous emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

I feel the way, we need some pics. It is rushed, I just saw it's supposed to start on October 14. That's not a lot of time but what can you? I'm excited to watch Sora, Siwan and now Gong Myung.  At least we don't have to wait forever for this one:D

@sky5joyous I'm happy that the Korean Elfs  are asking everyone to post positive comments for one of  their members:wink: 

Article said food poisoning. Hope ok after some treatment and rest.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/kang-so-ra-unable-to-attend-her-schedule-due-to-food-poisoning

Just a sidenote....i didn't know the newly-joined actor Lee Jae Yoon is born in Canada....like Henry (SJ-M) and Mark (NCT). I know he's very fit and skilled in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

hello all

finally im back after so long to soompi forum coz of my man finally back from Army and gonna do dramaaaa! sobss...

CHOI SIWONNNNN! :wub:

glad theres Kang Sora to join as the lead.. i cant wait to see this drama and also join this forum for sureee!

see you more often.. :heart:

25 minutes ago, siena407 said:

SJ Lbel update about Siwon while reading script for byun hyuk's love

good luck Siwon oppaaa :heart:

So this is him style for ‘Revolutionary Love" 

They have already started filming can't wait for all the casts to appear together.

New weekend drama 'Revolutionary Love' drops brief teaser with Siwon, Kang So Ra, & Gong Myung!

Upcoming new tvN weekend drama 'Revolutionary Love' (also 'Byun Hyuk's Love') has released a brief first teaser!

The teaser quickly flips through the resumes of the drama's three leads - Super Junior's Siwon in the role of a 3rd generation chaebol, Byun Hyuk; Kang So Ra in the role of a girl who survives off of part-time jobs, Baek Joon; and Gong Myung in the role of an elite businessman candidate who dreams of becoming a part of the upper-class, Jae Hoon. 

The romantic comedy will begin airing October 14 at 9PM KST every Saturdays and Sundays. Who would you choose to hire among the three leads?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/new-weekend-drama-revolutionary-love-drops-brief-teaser-with-siwon-kang-so-ra-gong-myung

SEP 7 2017

First teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Revolutionary Love

2OK1PqC.jpg

First teaser trailer for upcoming tvN drama series “Revolutionary Love” (“Byun Hyuk’s Love”) starring Choi Si-Won, Kang So-Ra and Gong Myung. The teaser trailer shows resumes for main characters Byun Hyuk (Choi Si-Won),  Baek Joon (Kang So-Ra) and Kwon Je-Hoon (Gong Myung). The Korean title for the drama series “Byunhyukui Sarang” translates literally to “Revolutionary Love” or “Byun Hyuk’s Love.” In particular, “Byunhyuk” means “revolution” and it’s also the name of the character played by Choi Si-Won.

“Revolutionary Love” first airs October 14, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/

Archived