[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Junior's Siwon talks about filming with Kang So Ra on his shoulders

Super-Junior,Siwon,kang-so-ra

Super Junior's Siwon said Kang So Ra is as light as a feather.

At the press conference for the upcoming tvN drama 'Revolutionary Love' on October 12, Siwon talked about filming a scene with Kang So Ra literally on his shoulders. He said, "Kang So Ra said, 'Oh no. Oppa's going to have a rough time,' but she was really light. I even thought of doing squats with her on my shoulders. I didn't go that far though because there was filming the next day."

The host of the press meeting commented that Kang So Ra looked comfortable riding the Super Junior member's shoulders, and she responded, "Maybe because it's because he cycles, but I felt [stable on his shoulders.]"

'Revolutionary Love', also starring Gong Myung, premieres on October 14 at 9PM KST. Do you plan on watching?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/super-juniors-siwon-talks-about-filming-with-kang-so-ra-on-his-shoulders

Gong Myung reacts to his tendency to partner up with SM artists in dramas

Spoiler

On October 12, the cast and staff of tvN's new weekend drama 'Revolutionary Love' attended its press conference!

Among the lead stars Super Junior's Siwon, Kang So Ra, and Gong Myung, actor Gong Myung was asked about the ongoing pattern of working with SM Entertainment artists in his dramas. He worked with SHINee's Key in 'Drinking Alone', with f(x)'s Krystal in 'Bride of the Water God', and he is now working with Siwon in 'Revolutionary Love'. 

Gong Myung began, "This connection comes as a surprise. For me, it is a great honor and I'm thankful. Not just Siwon hyung here, but I was happy to have worked with all of the artists mentioned."

Siwon added to this, "I heard from the friends who've worked with Gong Myung that he is a kind, passionate, and pure person. The intriguing thing about human relationships is that Gong Myung's brother is NCT's Doyoung." 

Are you a fan of Gong Myung x SM artists? His new drama 'Revolutionary Love' premieres October 14 at 9PM KST!

Looks like this will be a full blast,the highlight trailer looks HILARIOUS as hell combined with a more serious undertone...I don't worry this time about subtitles as i'm pretty sure we'll get them quite fast as the main are more trendy actors so the subbing teams will pick it up fast

Archived