[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Siwon confirms romantic drama as first project after military service

8fb118ca-fb65-4070-9a38-8f9be36936be.png

https://www.dramafever.com/news/siwon-confirms-romantic-drama-as-first-project-after-military-service/

Choi Si-won and Kang So-ra in tvN "Byeon Hyeok's Love"

photo880660.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/choi-si-won-and-kang-so-ra-in-tvn-byeon-hyeok-s-love-109156.html

The drama centers around three main characters, one of whom gives us our punny title; his name is Byun-hyuk, which happens to also mean revolution(ary).

Byun-hyuk is a third-generation chaebol “hidden” amongst normal folk living in small studio apartments in the suburbs, while the leading lady is a “dirt spoon Candy” who works a bunch of part-time jobs and doesn’t let anything get her down.

There’s also a “copper spoon” character who dreams of earning his place among the gold-spoon elites with hard work.

Hope we get some news about second leads .Now  i'm so curious about the second male lead  

Hi dropping in, after a very long time(been away from soompi for ages). Hope everyone is well. I'm just dying to know the who are the remaining cast members. At this rate we'll probably get a group casting of confirmations. 

Seeing how the PD selects his casts, it's very plausible that he might recycle his stars, so I'll be expecting familiar faces from Marriage Not Dating, Oh Hae Young as well as Introvert Boss. On the other hand, he seems open with casting fresh blood as well(rookies) which is something I really hope for.. 

Whatever it is I just hope we'll get our castings by this week since it's about time for them to crank up if they want to make it in time for end of Oct. 

Its already September, they don't have much time till air date.

Now that the third lead is confirmed, hope they get the script reading going and we get to see those pictures soon.

Also need to start filming asap, argh so rush! Very Nervous emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

So i noticed this few days ago and wasn't sure if this Info Sheet was legitimate or not as well i was expecting for Gong Myung's official casting news..

And Finally it was released today. So i guess it can be somewhat trust able to a certain extend(?)

So apparently from this sheet the drama would be 16 eps long and it will begin airing immediately after Live Up To Your Name.

Having said that in response to @icemaid they really do not have much time left, this scares me alotttt... Seems like they'll be ungoing crazy live fiming...OH DEARRR!! :cry: 

I really do hope that they'll start filming soon! 

Spoiler

DIesDMkVoAEsqtz.jpg

cr: aksen_aa Twitter

Gong Myung To Join Super Junior’s Choi Siwon And Kang Sora In New Drama

Spoiler

Gong Myung will be joining the main cast of tvN’s upcoming drama “Revolutionary Love” (literal title).

On September 1, a source from his agency Fantagio stated that the actor will begin filming for the drama soon.

“Revolutionary Love” is a comedy drama about three young people who try to change the world. As previously mentioned, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will be playing an unemployed third-generation chaebol named Byun Hyuk, who has no real goals in life other than to live each day as comfortably as possible.

Kang Sora will be playing the role of Baek Joon, a hardworking woman who struggles to find a permanent job despite having a good educational background.

Gong Myung will be taking on the role of Kwon Jae Hoon, the chief of a secretarial team at a company owned by Byun Hyuk’s family. Kwon Jae Hoon is a highly intelligent character who eventually gets into a love triangle with Byun Hyuk and Baek Joon.

“Revolutionary Love” is slated to air in October.

Gong-Myung-Kang-Sora-Choi-Siwon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/31/gong-myung-join-super-juniors-choi-siwon-kang-sora-new-drama/

Gong Myung to work with Siwon and Kang So Ra in upcoming tvN rom-com drama!

Siwon,gong-myung,kang-so-ra

Gong Myung will be participating in another tvN production!

The actor has been cast in the second male lead role on new weekend rom-com drama, 'Byun Hyuk's Love'! He will be creating a love triangle with the drama's previously cast leads, Super Junior's Siwon and Kang So Ra. Gong Myung's role will be a section chief for Kang Soo Group, named Kwon Jae Hoon

'Byun Hyuk's Love' will air after currently airing drama 'Live Up To Your Name' some time this October. The production will also be Gong Myung's 3rd tvN project in a row, following 'Drinking Alone' and 'The Bride of the Water God'. 

Can't wait!

Gong Myung joins Revolutionary Love as Siwon’s jealous secretary

by tineybeanie

Gong Myung from Bride of the Water God 2017 has just accepted a role in the upcoming tvN drama Revolutionary Love. He was also recently considering Yoo Ji-tae’s white-collar crime drama Mad Dog, but it looks like Gong Myung will be staying in rom-com territory for now. Revolutionary Love’s main couple will be played by Siwon (She Was Pretty) and Kang So-ra (Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho), whose characters are typical K-drama lead archetypes—rich boy and poor girl. They cross paths when Siwon disguises his identity as an unemployed, carefree slacker.

Gong Myung will be the head of the secretarial team that supports the business management division of Siwon’s family company. He has known Siwon’s character since childhood, having gone through elementary and middle school with him. He’ll have elite language skills and professional qualifications, in addition to sharp intelligence and a hardworking attitude that make him stand out.

His father diligently served Siwon’s father, the CEO of the company they both work at, as a driver for many years, which allowed him to live a privileged childhood. But he’s struggled from an inferiority complex from it as well, because it seems like no matter what he does he’ll only be in Siwon’s shadow. In the drama, he’ll finally compete with Siwon as a rival for Kang So-ra’s love.

Gong Myung has been busy racking up experience, and he’s an actor to watch out for. Admittedly, I didn’t really enjoy his performance in his last fantasy manhwa adaptation Bride of the Water God 2017, but I’ve heard great things about his previous works like Drinking Solo. And with him averaging almost two dramas and a half a year, I’m sure we’ll see more of him in the future.

Revolutionary Love will follow Live Up to Your Name on the weekends starting in October.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/gong-myung-joins-revolutionary-love-as-siwons-jealous-secretary/

Since 4 days, Siwon with the members of SUPER JUNIOR work the new choreography for their comeback in october or november 2017.. In this post, a member of SM ent. wrote Siwon stays alone in the practice room ; every day, after the end of rehearsal with the other members of Super Junior, because he works on his lines for the drama. (the script is on the floor)

Archived