• Last Reply

Premiere Watch

Revolutionary Love

premiere_revolutionary.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Romantic comedy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: I’m the most eager to check out Revolutionary Love among the new shows, because it’ll be the drama that tells us if Introverted Boss was a fluke for PD Song Hyun-wook, of Oh Hae-young Again and Marriage Not Datingfame, or if it was the beginning of a downward spiral. I do put most of the blame for Introverted Boss on the writer, because the directing was hilarious at times, but you can’t discount the fact that the production as a whole took a lot of missteps, including a sudden mid-show rewrite that did it no favors. But this is a new drama with a different writer, and it looks adorable. Siwon plays an undercover chaebol and Kang So-ra is basically a Candy heroine on steroids who works ALL of the part-time jobs, and I already can’t wait to watch him mess up her whole program with his immature antics.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/premiere-watch-20th-century-witchs-courtroom-this-life-is-my-first-mad-dog-revenge-club-go-back-spouses-package-black-revolutionary-love/

[Videos] Two hysterical teasers for "Revolutionary Love"

Spoiler

photo897084.jpg

Choi Si-won has an undeniable penchant for comedy with his goofy grin and complete lack of inhibition. In both of these teasers, he shines with his ability to capture the camera with his sense of physical humor. And, as a straight woman to his funny man, Kang So-ra and Gong Myung are equally as wry. It's a pretty fantastic to see the energy and personality differences in these characters.

-Yours, Lisa, who welcomes Choi Si-won back to television with open arms

http://www.hancinema.net/videos-two-hysterical-teasers-for-revolutionary-love-110856.html

Archived