[Drama 2002] Joyful Girl's Success Story 명랑소녀 성공

Guest YeeKrfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YeeKrfan

Hmmm this was maybe my 4th or 5th drama but it remains one of my favorites. I really enjoyed the Gi-tae's character (Jang Hyuk) from what I have seen this my favorite character role over his character in windstuck. Anyone want to suggest anything? If memory serves he is going to get out of the army soon this fall or next spring? He has a thread somewhere. I think Jang Nara is cute too.

Hmmm My favorite scenes

when their group play at the beach waiting for the chief. (I liked that set of sub characters too you know the bully and the bat.)

Spoilers Ahead -- hmmm can you have spoilers for something so old?

How the group goes around stealing supplies to make their new product.

when he helps her to finish her painting and then takes her to celebrate then ends up pouting when he realizes she isn't going to be the housekeeper.

all the cute times they "played" baseball or stick ball

I liked those two times they thought they were going to be seperated and he chased after her

You guys are right the who let me teach you date thing ... cute too.

I didn't like the ending though ;P a little too corny

Hi SmiLeeGirl!

I think it's OK to post in readable colours since almost everyone has watched this right! ;)

I first hooked on this drama at the same times as Gi-tae falls for Yang-soon during the makeover for the fashion & make-up scene. That's a sweet scene! Remembered all the tuna sandwiches for breakfast and how he can't get his beauty sleep with all the noise she make to wake him up...and after THAT deal he has to wake up early for breakfast!! :phew:

Yeah, the ending is rather weird but nonetheless a happy one ...Africa - better watchout for this crazy couple!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

YeeKrfan thanks for initiating this thread. At least Jang Nara's and Jang Hyuk's fan out there will appreciate this effort. It was a good drama. romantic-comedy. Can't wait to see more from Jang Hyuk!

------------------------

L.Y.N.N.9ever

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chiahooi

Yeah, you're right! It is ONE of the most creative and funny scene of how they met! I've yet to see something as creative in others kdramas...so far! :phew: Whereby the hero met the heroine by falling from the sky right into her bath tub...hahaha! That's where Gi-tae drop his precious necklace too. Which leads to another creative encounter when he nearly knock into her and she drops her goldfish. Which follows by another water splashing when he tried to retrieve his necklace from her. Of course, when he knows that she's going to be his maid, another water splashing...hehehe he was really childish there, but till so funny!! :lol:

It does brings back many wonderful memories of this drama.

Yeah, me too, I wish our TV station will show it again but it's a repeat of Winter Sonata for the 3rd time I think :(

Haha! r u from Malaysia? Coz i oso think that they repeat too many times of Winter Sonata, although the drama was nice too, but too many times will spoilt the first feeling of touching when i first watch the drama. Thanks for this thread too! Coz this drama is my earliest of Kdrama too! And i love Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk since then! Recently c jang nara in Wedding, but I think i miss her in this drama, bcoz she is so cute, adorable, and then she is tough! And the dialogs inside also very touching!

I remember a scene when JNR asked JH why he picked her to be his girlfriend, he said, 'You made me want to become a better person!' Wow, so touching!

I think this is the classic dialog i ever watch or hear from drama! I'm trying to get this drama in dvd version, hope to rewatch it again! Plz! no more winter sonata and autumn in my heart!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YeeKrfan

Haha! r u from Malaysia? Coz i oso think that they repeat too many times of Winter Sonata, although the drama was nice too, but too many times will spoilt the first feeling of touching when i first watch the drama. Thanks for this thread too! Coz this drama is my earliest of Kdrama too! And i love Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk since then! Recently c jang nara in Wedding, but I think i miss her in this drama, bcoz she is so cute, adorable, and then she is tough! And the dialogs inside also very touching!

I remember a scene when JNR asked JH why he picked her to be his girlfriend, he said, 'You made me want to become a better person!' Wow, so touching!

I think this is the classic dialog i ever watch or hear from drama! I'm trying to get this drama in dvd version, hope to rewatch it again! Plz! no more winter sonata and autumn in my heart!

Hi chiahooi! Yes, am from KL. Totally agreed that we are ooooverexposed to Winter Sonata. Luckily, nowadays, 8TV is showing repeat of the 1st Love of a Royal Prince follows by Wonderful Life, hopefully 70's Fashion, Only You...am addicted to Only You!

Yeah, totally adored JNR in Bright Girl as the gutsy Yang Soon and was too sweet & naive in Wedding, really miss our Yang Soon & Gi Tae!! Their dialogue were so funny yet touching at the same time unlike nowadays dramas that can make ones "bulu roma" stand up...hehehe! :D

Hi chiahooi! Yes, am from KL. Totally agreed that we are ooooverexposed to Winter Sonata. Luckily, nowadays, 8TV is showing repeat of the 1st Love of a Royal Prince follows by Wonderful Life, hopefully 70's Fashion, Only You...am addicted to Only You!

Yeah, totally adored JNR in Bright Girl as the gutsy Yang Soon and was too sweet & naive in Wedding, really miss our Yang Soon & Gi Tae!! Their dialogue were so funny yet touching at the same time unlike nowadays dramas that can make ones "bulu roma" stand up...hehehe! :D

Heya, from PJ...seems that we're near by....guess what i've not watched this drama!! Bumped into this thread cos since 8tv just finished wedding and now i think Jang Nara rocks as an actress...wanna find more of her dramas...Which one should i watch first My Love Patzzi or This? Quite new to K-drama, always watched Wah Lai Toi (TVB) onli this year started watching K-drama....harharhar what to say? i think TVB's glory days are over lar.....

BTW, i am starting to really hate autumn in my heart....can't stand it anymore, so many times we see it here and there...and the whole 'incest' storyline is just so damn turn off...Berdiri bulu roma in the wrong.

Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, Sweet Spy, Mr Duke, Prince's First Love, Smile Pasta (soon)....not bad line-up i'll say, all the TV stations are trying to show at least one K-drama...OOohh good for me to catch back what i've missed...i hope they show jewel in the palace again, too many episodes to download..

Guest YeeKrfan

Heya, from PJ...seems that we're near by....guess what i've not watched this drama!! Bumped into this thread cos since 8tv just finished wedding and now i think Jang Nara rocks as an actress...wanna find more of her dramas...Which one should i watch first My Love Patzzi or This? Quite new to K-drama, always watched Wah Lai Toi (TVB) onli this year started watching K-drama....harharhar what to say? i think TVB's glory days are over lar.....

BTW, i am starting to really hate autumn in my heart....can't stand it anymore, so many times we see it here and there...and the whole 'incest' storyline is just so damn turn off...Berdiri bulu roma in the wrong.

Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, Sweet Spy, Mr Duke, Prince's First Love, Smile Pasta (soon)....not bad line-up i'll say, all the TV stations are trying to show at least one K-drama...OOohh good for me to catch back what i've missed...i hope they show jewel in the palace again, too many episodes to download..

Hi Pennyloo, you should definitely watch "Bright Girl" first coz this is THE drama that brings her fame and she is the BEST here! I've watched this drama a few years ago and her character still stuck with me!

Yeah, used to watch a lots of TVB dramas too but now only those from the local TV stations. Some are still goods but some are just so so.. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

i've just finished watch this drama, and i llluvvv it....:wub:

i love jang nara in here, her acting just better than in wedding

and i love jang hyuk too, he's such a hottie

i love their chemistry...

i love the story too

but i hoped much more happy scenes in the ending

but overall this is a really good drama...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest YeeKrfan

i've just finished watch this drama, and i llluvvv it....:wub:

i love jang nara in here, her acting just better than in wedding

and i love jang hyuk too, he's such a hottie

i love their chemistry...

i love the story too

but i hoped much more happy scenes in the ending

but overall this is a really good drama...

Hi rlia! Totally agreed with you that she is better here than in Wedding. Glad that you loved this drama too and there is certainly plenty of happy scenes of them together throughtout the drama!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest missyriver

For English subtitled download, pls visit this link:

Bright Girl Online Download

Hope that helps! ;)

I only watched this drama after watching all the recent popular ones. Even with some far-fetched scenes, I applaud the scriptwriter/s for coming up with such an inspiring story. This drama has an X-factor. Truly terrific chemistry between Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara and among the supporting cast.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cerises

thanks for the subs =)

by any chance, was this ever uploaded into anything besides clubbox and bitorrent?

Guest jinnn

Hiya everyone,

this is DEFINTELY one of my all-time fave.

I've currently doing a re-watch of the DVD series a few years back...whilst waiting for the Wed/Thu episodes of jang Hyuk's new drama, "Thank You"

I'm still loving SSBG

I need my daily dosage of Jang Hyuk :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

I finished 13 episodes this weekend and will watch the last 3 this coming Labor Day. This is my first time to watch. It's a good series. It comes across as a serious one to me even with the funny and cute moments. Sometimes when I stare too long at Jang Nara's face, I am reminded of Tweety :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rxgoodleaf

Started watching Monday...

Already at episode 10...

Staying up late to watch... never mind work! :P

Wanted to watch JH's work before starting the drama, Thank You...

JNR's accent is real convincing... at least to my ears... :D

Guest arimachang

i went to the site but i coulnd't download it...T^T

please can anyone re upload it on mu ? please!~~!

i was looking all over for this drama i really want to watch it~

i'll appreciate it alot and thank you in advance~

• 1 month later...
Guest sssantoso

Hiya everyone,

this is DEFINTELY one of my all-time fave.

I've currently doing a re-watch of the DVD series a few years back...whilst waiting for the Wed/Thu episodes of jang Hyuk's new drama, "Thank You"

I'm still loving SSBG

I need my daily dosage of Jang Hyuk :blush:

I also need a daily dosage of Jang Hyuk!

• 2 months later...

Archived