[Thai Drama 2017] I Am Your King 2017

nammminn

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched ep 1 and wow, there's a lot going on, but I think the more we go thru a drama the less we get... I mean it started strong and we do not see anymore that kind of scene (hope am mistaken) XD 

It's kinda nice show we will see what happen next... I don't think that calling friend gf will be a good idea... 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, deltos said:
59 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Is this 3 or 4...think I saw this one last week ?  With the bowling...but hey its a cute series...low key drama...LO

I don't know, i just watch teaser since beginning. I wait for the complete set cause each ep is so short!

20 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Happy and sad, coz it's already the end, but i can watch now the whole serie! TAL for posting! 

Is season 2 coming?

You know, I saw some previews at the end of E5 and wondered if there was one more episode or was that the preview for next season ? All in all I enjoyed it - I felt like it was Actor's workshop - they were all new actors and this mini-series was an excellent opportunity to begin to hone their acting skills.  It wasn't perfect,  but I could see the efforts of the actors as the series progressed. I especially like that they used an "out" actor..( unlike another recent production) it was BL after all..LOL  So I'm hoping that they don't pimp the actors out with FanMeets from Hell  and give them time to rest and reflect - and come back with a stronger Season 2.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

So I'm hoping that they don't pimp the actors out with FanMeets from Hell  and give them time to rest and reflect - and come back with a stronger Season 2.

Thanks for this hope message! As i only view first ep (just a few minutes), i saw it was as a true beginning for some actors (except "Junho" Phurin Ruangvivatjarus coming from Sotus) and i have appreciate their amateur side that try to do their best.  However, i am still into perplexing reflection cause a french site gives it will be aired 12 ep:

Spoiler

LUN.18SEPT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E04 — Episode 4
Connectez-vous pour voir les sous-titres
LUN.25SEPT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E05 — Episode 5
LUN.02OCT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E06 — Episode 6
LUN.09OCT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E07 — Episode 7
LUN.16OCT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E08 — Episode 8
LUN.23OCT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E09 — Episode 9
LUN.30OCT.
I am Your King: The Series S01E10 — Episode 10
LUN.06NOV.
I am Your King: The Series S01E11 — Episode 11
LUN.13NOV.
I am Your King: The Series S01E12 — Episode 12

Is the 5 first ep are just appetizer or the site given wrong infos?

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Is the 5 first ep are just appetizer or the site given wrong infos?

I really don’t know. I know I saw a preview for another episode after 5  so maybe there is more we will have to wait until the end of the week to see

Archived