THE OFFICIAL SAMUEL KIM THREAD! HOT DEBUT [SIXTEEN], NEW MV 1 2 3 feat Maboos, GARNETS UNITE!

mumuchan

[Sixteen] Music Core 170805

Idon't know for you, but the fanchants are just awesome, and it looks like it gives Samuel strenghth and confidence. I love his smile when he hears them^^

SPEAKING OF WHICH! Samuel is teaching you the fanchant himself! ISN'T IT AWKWARDLY CUTE or CUTELY AWKWARD? My, this is so insane, that he's teaching to fans how to cheer his perfs lol I've never seen something so cute^^ I dare you to watch this video without experiencing second-hand embarassement ! I DARE YOU!

@LiliCakes: nice to meet you! What are you saying , you look cute! It's a nice video^^ Let's chat between fans, shall we?

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaand.... I'm back. I've been on vacation since the end of July, so it has been really hard to keep up with Muel's debut. So many things happened since my last update... I'm not sure that I can post all his perfs, tv shows and Vlive but I'll try to pick up the ones I liked best, and let me tell you, it's difficult to choose!

But, first things first! A NEW MV HAS COME OUT!

Suscribe to the channel, and give this mv a lot of love! It's one of my faves in his album, an old school hip hop song , and the mv looks fresh ^^

On even fresher news, Muel held a showcase in Hong Kong, and he looked so nice and cute there. I've been basking in his loveliness for days , thanks to all the vids and pics that had been shared since the event. Garnets from Hong Kong really outdid themselves by preparing a very touching project and conveying , successully I'm sure, their love to him. I really wish international fans will very soon gather and organize something on an even greater scale to shower him with love^^ Anyway! Here is a link of the fans video, very moving:

And here's his amazing reaction to it:

s0iQtiO.jpg

credit: © PreciouS'‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ |

And to think I have even more pics to share, my task has no end^^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived