THE OFFICIAL SAMUEL KIM THREAD! HOT DEBUT [SIXTEEN], NEW MV 1 2 3 feat Maboos, GARNETS UNITE!

mumuchan

GcLiNGO.jpg

MhiFqIR.jpg

rYqQDxT.jpg

mCCSi71.jpg

TRIVIA SECTION TO BE UPDATED SOONg76I6OB.jpg

VJrbqE4.jpg

SEVENTEEN/PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT ERA( aka cutie pie era^^)

PRODUCE 101/ BRAVE ENTERTAINMENT ERA

COMING SOON!

vhzbWt4.jpg

9HltYIP.png

Hi  Everyone! With Samuel's debut just around the corner, it was really a pity that there was no thread in view here on Soompi. I created this page in the hope that we'll be plenty of fans here to support and cheer him on. This first page is still in construction, so I'll ask for your comprehension and your contribution in terms of pics, videos, tweets and other . Let's do a good job in supporting Samuel Kim!

YyAfDst.gif

FIGHTING SAMUEL!

(Credits to all sections of this front page @mumuchan)

Following Samuel's recording @ Arirang, lots of fan accounts and candid pics are popping up, not that I'm complaining lol

I can only be grateful for all the fans sharing with the community. I'm simply relying the intense and dedicated work of these fans. They're doing an amazing job^^

And the day has finally come!

SAMUEL OFFICIAL MV. Support him on his channel and his VLine.

Today is Samuel's debut,and I'm very happy and proud of him. I feel like I need to explain some things:

I first started this thread almost a week ago because I couldn't fathom Samuel not having a topic dedicated to him here, the site when I first started my  Kpop journey. I had searched for information about him here and couldn't find a page, so I decided to start one ,even though I've got not particuar skills , nor experience in maintaining such pages. I realize that Samuel's fans may have found long ago  other places to gather and spazz, so it's no real surprise that it's been awfuly quiet here. So I just wanted to say: if you stumble around here because you don't know Samuel , just take your time to have a look, watch videos, try to learn about him, and if you want , don't hesitate to comment, don"t be shy!I'l be happy to chat with you^^ I won't tell you that my thread will be as complete or as regularly updated as other Samuel's pages, but I'll do my best. This is my humble contribution to the fandom^^

So proud to see Samuel's first stage^^

Sixteen Debut stage Mnet Countdown

With you Debut stage M Countdown

I still have plenty of things to share, such as pics, fan accounts and so on, but I am on vacation right now so it's not easy to take time to keep things updated.

So? What's your opinion about Samuel's first stage?

14 hours ago, LiliCakes said:

Hello! Is that you in the video? It's a cute reaction, and I share the viewer's feeling^^ I think Sixteen really suits Samuel.

Anyway, don't be shy next time LilyCakes, and drop some words ! I'll be happy to chat^^

Simply kpop Arirang TV [With U] with Chung-Ha [170804]

I was more invested with [sixteen] in the first moments, but this song and perf is growing on me. They look good together and the choreo is nice.

Sixteen perf

Sooo, they kept the rap part, and "insta follow " has been changed to "online follow" lol . It's interesting comparing the perfs, and this one in my opinion shows more confidence and ease in dancing. I love the black outfit, it plays less on his youthful appearance as his coolness. I like this perf very much!

Archived