Director:  Yi Han

Broadcast Period: August 10, 2017

Cast:

Jin Dong

Pan Hong

Tong Lei

Wang Zhi Xuan

Synopsis:

For My Love tells the story of a family of three generations.  Retired Grandma Qi spends most of her time doting on her granddaughter Ting Ting.  However, drastic changes in their lives are forthcoming when her daughter and son-in-law announce their divorce and moreover, Ting Ting loses her hearing due to an accident.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

F.I.R. - Our Love

Additional Links:

For My Love 我们的爱 Raw Episodes

Jin Dong Official Soompi Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Synopsis:

For My Love tells the story of a family of three generations. Retired Grandma Qi spends most of her time doting on her granddaughter Ting Ting. However, drastic changes in their lives are forthcoming when her daughter and son-in-law announce their divorce and moreover, Ting Ting loses her hearing due to an accident. (credit: mydramalist)

ep1-2 raw

Poster:

For My Love Chinese drama

Other sinopsis:

For My Love 我们的爱 is a 38-episode Chinese drama about a small family juggling the relationships between three generations. It's a story filled with warmth and joy, pain and hardship starring Jin Dong (Candle in the Tomb), Tong Lei, Pan Hong (Win the World) and Wang Zhi Xuan

Jin Dong takes on the role of a loving dad for the first time. He is someone with a savior complex who is always ready to help others and it becomes a source of conflict between him and his headstrong wife played by Tong LeiThe young couple encounter marital problems that ultimate end in a divorce and their daughter Ting Ting also loses her hearing because of an accident. 

For My Love Chinese drama JJJ
Veteran actress Pan Hong plays Grandma who pretends to be a nanny in order to get close to her granddaughter after her former son-in-law wins custody. Something about Grandma being able to keep her identity secret just doesn't quite add up (wouldn't they recognize her right away), but I'm thinking it might just be how the synopsis was written. After all, this is not meant to be a mystery and actually reads like a heavy melo to me. 

It's not really my type, but Jin Dong has been on a roll this year with shows that have either gained praised for production value like Surgeons and Candle in the Tomb or winning in ratings like Ode to Joy 2 and The First Half of My Life. Who knows, this could be one more to add to the list. 

Release Date: August 10, 2017 Jiangsu TV and Tencent QQ

Rate your favorite Chinese dramas in 2017

For My Love Chinese drama Jin Dong
For My Love Chinese drama Pan Hong

For My Love Chinese drama Tong Lei

For My Love Chinese drama Wang Zhi Xuan
For My Love Chinese drama Jin Dong

Archived