[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

3 hours ago, lavender2love said:

New posting from instagrammer edited to water colour pictures. Aesthetically pleasing. Is the second picture SHJ ? Or  another show ? Anyway I guess they are posted to emphasize the cooking . Both look like they are coking up a storm. Hope the show cooks up a good story with liberal doses of the ingredient called humour and wit .

that pic of SHJ is from her another drama (2002, Feast of the Gods). Her character was a very famous traditional Korean food chef 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

that pic of SHJ is from her another drama (2002, Feast of the Gods). Her character was a very famous traditional Korean food chef 

Thank you @fallinlovewithHJ. From your user name you are a super fan of Hyun Jin ( HJ ) You know a lot about her.

I hope YSJ passes his cooking lessons. He's pressured now  by SHJ's cooking in Feast of God drama.....

Whew...... the meat is done rare...bloody !!! I like mine medium rare... without the blood oozing out.

Thank you @larus for the video teaser..... !!!! Nice vibe....... !!! Bright and appetizing !! I'm so glad they didn't make SHJ a nerdy writer with glasses and lounging at home pj style clothes. She looks good and professional and so likable, pretty too.  YSJ...... ooooohhhhh so adorable ... with that killer half smile as if teasing. MR CUTIE 100 % here right  @supergal99 and @andy78 ?  KJW looks quite debonair ... sleek back hair and slightly sardonic ( based on him using a watch to time )

Here are the stills !! Total mood enhancer. please let the plot be great. The talents are here.

DIStcPSVoAENCIV.jpg

DISx3zVXoAA4BlL.jpg

DIS4TbzXkAAQXDG.jpg

@supergal99 " :blink: some 'clam action' there ...haaaaa

Mmm... based on the character description,(well-mannered n good sense of humour) KJW as a businessman seems a good catch too... ops! Ok... Me too greedy heee...:tongue:

Hahaha ..... @supergal99 love your capture of the CLAM ACTION and coffee truck gif. ( in spoiler.... rulessss!!! ) You're so good and witty. Thanks.

Spoiler

OH1xRLs.jpg&key=5eddd3f2bf579342d1448240

Spoiler

lRV6HiL.jpg&key=acee03935842433061b21f86

August 28 2017

Teaser trailer for SBS drama series “Temperature of Love”

Temperature-of-Love-p00.jpg

Teaser trailer added for upcoming SBS drama series “Temperature of Love” (literal title) starring Seo Hyun-Jin, Yang Se-Jong, Kim Jae-Wook and Jo Bo-Ah. During the teaser trailer, Seo Hyun-Jin narrates “Love comes true when two people have the same temperature.”

“Temperature of Love” first airs September 18, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-series-temperature-of-love

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Sharp-eyed fans have noticed Jung Sun's left hand is injured from this post

If he is having cooking scenes it is inevitable to be accidents. Hope it is alright and it is not a bad injury. Or maybe it is the character`s injury, including in the script.

From filming... He still has the bandage.

@lavander2love. Yang Se Jong looks like "SungHoon" (DUEL character) from the first stills of him wearing the white photo. I like. <3

Oh so his bandage hand is not part of the script? I  hope he's okay. First Ep Sept 18..that's 3 or 4 weeks from now. I'll be watching.

2 hours ago, jongski said:

@lavander2love. Yang Se Jong looks like "SungHoon" (DUEL character) from the first stills of him wearing the white photo. I like. <3

Oh so his bandage hand is not part of the script? I  hope he's okay. First Ep Sept 18..that's 3 or 4 weeks from now. I'll be watching.

@jongski ....... Yea..... I agree. He really rocks this hairstyle which is a far cry from his RDTK character. He is a promising actor, very nuanced acting . Even for a newly discovered actor he's being noticed and gaining popularity. It's always an exciting watch to see him developing to his full potential in his future works. 

I picked his Dr Yoon portrayal picture to point out the way his eyes express. I hear of his good acting in Saimdang and Duel.... I might just check him out there.

DIStcPSVoAENCIV.jpg&key=e1aa35d4037884ac

tumblr_ou7e0mLSvs1u9y0yno1_500.gif

I wonder how he hurt himself. It looks like the back of his hand and his palm that seem  affected. The wrist seems intact. Did he get burned by a hot stove or handling a heavy frying pan.? He's not a professional cook so it can happen .

I wonder whether @drmjs can have a look hahaha...... remember him ? He botched his operation and Dr Kang came to the rescue. But he made good later on and did a good job.

Spoiler

DIUMGIsUwAAyuyA.jpg

@supergal99..... thanks for your gifs. You're right ..... both look so yummilicious. It's a bonus that both SHJ and  YSJ are not only talented in acting but good looking too.

Finding the perfect Temperature of Love in drama’s first teaser

by tineybeanie

temolove1.jpg

The chemistry in Temperature of Love’s teaser is promising already! Seo Hyun-jin (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) and Yang Se-jong (Duel) star in this upcoming romantic drama as an aspiring drama writer and a chef who initially get together but break up because their “temperature of love” is not the same. The drama will show how these reunited lovers end up matching each other and coming to the same “temperature of love.”

In the teaser, Seo Hyun-jin sits at a table with her laptop out, typing: “Temperature is important in cooking…” Yang Se-jong says the same, adding that there’s an optimal temperature in cooking as well. In a back-and-forth narration, they say, “The temperature can’t be too hot or too cold.”

Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/finding-the-perfect-temperature-of-love-in-dramas-first-teaser/

Still cuts Seo Hyun Jin

DIdJIv2WAAAKyqp.jpg

Seo Hyun-jin is acting as a drama writer, Hyun-soo.  The photographs released by the production team included Hyun-soo, who worked as an assistant to the drama five years ago. She wears a yellow blouse and her pure face is telling us that she has never been to a police station before.  Seo Hyun-jin explained the reasons for choosing 'Love Temperature' through the production team. She said, "I had the desire to do works that delicately manipulate emotions, but the 'Temperature of love' was such a work." He was attracted to the charm of the whole drama. Especially, 'life and love are timing' as the words of the drama." (Google translate)

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1283211

Hehe ...... @supergal99.... just tossing food over a burning stove makes him hOT.... your gif makes me laugh. Thank you.  Mind you he's not even using a stir fry spatula..... so expert just like a top chef eh ? Maybe over confident so over tossed the food and injured his hand.

The start of her journey to jail. Her egg yolk blouse is enough to make me grin. In AMO she used an Eric hand fan to cool down.... here she uses a portable mini fan. Her temperature must be rocketing in anticipation of meeting MR. Cute and Manly. 

So funny how she emotes her character in so many different expressions from the compilation you posted. All full of aegyo.... !!!

EGG-CELLENT EGG COLOURED BLOUSE... !!! ALSO THE SUN IS OUT.

DIdSINlUEAA7Zef.jpg

DIdSGOUV4AANJlD.jpg

0fmlU8T.jpg&key=56509e5b24990b483ddbc683

Archived