[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah,can't wait for this drama,my most anticipating one after first finding out about the proposal sent to both leads and accepting it as i lowkey shipped so much in Romantic Doctor...I'm so happy seeing Se Jong back in another promising project and a more light one,even better a romance at that and as a lead as he is such a promising rookie and well,Seo Hyun Jin is amazing in everything...I love the second leads a lot as well so this is for me a killer 4 combo...

Since SBS is so stingy with the pics for the first script reading, here's another fanmade poster of the drama, seems these 3 are the more popular ones right now, sorry JoBoA.

@kismet0914 oh so only HJ started filming? no wonder we don't have pics of the others yet.

Anyway it is said that SHJ is already doing the poster shooting for Temperature of Love today, so how about the rest of the cast?

On 8/12/2017 at 11:34 AM, angel2013 said:

Short clip of SHJ as Lee Hyun Soo filming for "Temperature of Love" sorry I only have info on SHJ, YSJ fans please post about his filming as well.

it will be every where on social media round up once YSJ is spotted filming. In the meantime.....

Lets enjoy this from prev drama ....

I want his Sung Hoon hairstyle for  his chef role. Yeah because hair matters too ye know :D

Spoiler

DFiwYw8XgAAQ0dx.jpg

With the dearth of news, previews , bts , sightings or whatever it takes to keep the viewers' interest, the fanmade videos are good for boosting the imagination. I enjoy watching them, but kept having to blot out Eric's face in the AMO drama, or expecting Kim Sabu / Han Suk Kyu to cook soups or pizzas together with SHJ and YSJ, instead of operating in the OT.... hahaha.... my imagination is getting ahead of me. From the fanmade teaser clips, Yang Se Jong seems to have matured nicely, with his ability to express a cold hard look , indifference or intense anger...... Looking forward to see how his talent is stretched. Oohhhhh ..... he even has a toned body though not muscular. He is a new face . Does anyone know if he is a good kisser ? SHJ is awesome at kissing . Hope their chemistry produces sparks. Yea , yea, being shallow has its perks. :tongue:B):rolleyes:

I have yet to discover the second leads.

tumblr_olg91sTPqv1uezol6o8_400.gif   tumblr_olg91sTPqv1uezol6o3_400.gif

tumblr_on884p3bBi1r0wgtio8_250.gif  tumblr_olvlmmXYz41r8sro0o1_540.gif

Thank you @kismet0914 and @angel2013 for sharing the entertaining videos. Seo Hyun Jin is such a talented actress that you can expect good showing.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yay!!! We've got some pictures!

Kim Jae Wook looks awesome in suit, and Yang Se Jong looks just as awesome and most importantly, he's keeping his black hair! :D

Hotness! Kim Jae Wook. Yang Se Jong!  And yes the lead, he kept his hair style I like and  looked like Sung Hoon DUEL character.. I like!

Oh man! classy sexy Kim Jae Wook! I mentioned previously to @larus what I prefer for KJW....

On 7/26/2017 at 11:43 PM, jongski said:

The drama is confirmed. I prefer Kim Jae Wook male lead  for another drama (tvNremake of J-drama MSFTS that starred Kimura Takuya)). Same goes for Yang Se Jong.

But anyway...

And yes... tvN will be the one to the remake of that jdrama. So Dramagods,please!!! #pleading

Can wait to see these two! They have 10 year age gap.  KJW is 34 to YSJ 24....

heck they ain't the otp, okay just wanna clear that. Ha ha  but of course you know.  But I want for male second lead to end up with female lead. and the  second female lead to en up with the male lead.  Age wise, it's perfect.

In other words.. switch 'em couples! :D

I mentioned this at the  start of the page when I learned of cast for the drama.  Well, we shall see. 

@mademoisellesia Thanks for the photos.

@jongski haha wish you are the writer cum PD. 

11 minutes ago, jongski said:

Hotness! Kim Jae Wook. Yang Se Jong!  And yes the lead, he kept his hair style I like and  looked like Sung Hoon DUEL character.. I like!

Oh man! classy sexy Kim Jae Wook! I mentioned previously to @larus what I prefer for KJW....

And yes... tvN will be the one to the remake of that jdrama. So Dramagods,please!!! #pleading

Can wait to see these two! They have 10 year age gap.  KJW is 34 to YSJ 24....

heck they ain't the otp, okay just wanna clear that. Ha ha  but of course you know.  But I want for male second lead to end up with female lead. and the  second female lead to en up with the male lead.  Age wise, it's perfect.

In other words.. switch 'em couples! :D

I mentioned this at the  start of the page when I learned of cast for the drama.  Well, we shall see. 

@mademoisellesia Thanks for the photos.

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yay!!! We've got some pictures!

Kim Jae Wook looks awesome in suit, and Yang Se Jong looks just as awesome and most importantly, he's keeping his black hair! :D

Reveal hidden contents

3b4hdvg.jpg
fSX9hFr.gif

HQWOtPR.gif

Source: Temperature of Love DC Gallery

OMG finally we got some pictures of the hot and handsome male leads! And I see the dog again! Wonder if the dog will be part of the drama since it is in thier photoshoot?

@icemaid haha I see you everytime news about Kim Jae Wook shows up! You're right he still gives MTG vibes in that pic but I hope he will have a warmer personality in this drama! And Yang Se Jong still gives me his 'Due;' character feels too.

@jongski well if it goes according to the original story the likelihood of the female lead and second male lead together is zero but anything can happens in dramaland! since this is not a pre-produced drama, they might still gauge viewer's responses. 

I need a poster of all the leads in one frame plus SBS still owes us the first script reading photos and hmmm no promotion from SBS so far on this drama!:angry:

17 hours ago, icemaid said:

Wooooo Kim Jae Wook! B) :wub: Mo tae goo feels...

Agree. Especially when he pushed his necktie and also the expression which can be seen on the short clip.  Totally Mo Tae Gu feel.

3 hours ago, weris said:

Agree. Especially when he pushed his necktie and also the expression which can be seen on the short clip.  Totally Mo Tae Gu feel.

Haha and did you catch YSJ stealing a glance at him? Probably in awe....:tongue::lol:

Must say the four leads look good visually, we don't get that often.

@angel2013 no no I am not bias...:lol:

qxdtMJs.jpg

credit:http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=saon&no=150&page=1

Another Fanmade TOL poster between SHJ and KJW (credit to TOL DC gall), I don't know why but I find more of them than with YSJ, looks like many are like you @icemaid who are already on second lead ship. But I'm sure YSJ gonna give a good fight with KJW for the girl. B) I'm already so excited, September please come quickly!

Fan Made Video - Seo Hyun Jin x Yang Se Jong (featuring jealous Dong Joo)

So glad I found this on YouTube and didn't have to upload it myself. I believe it was made after the announcement of this pairing even though it uses clips from Romantic Doctor. The clip highlighted their cute interactions/jokes/teasing (especially how Hyun Jin is so nice to Se Jong, but isn't towards Yoon Seok, and he complained). :D The last scene is just hilarious.

@jongski Aiya, gives In Beom a chance to win his 'noo-nim', LOL. :D Watching the above clip and compare to Duel, I think he's matured a lot since Romantic Doctor days. With his Sung Hoon-like hairstyle and Hyun Jin's good skin and proper styling, I don't think they would look too incompatible on screen.

Archived