Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

A fanmade poster for their new drama! Fans are so creative and talented.

@andy78 Hihi, seen you in RDTK drama thread, hope to see you here when the drama shooting kicks off! and so glad to see so many familair faces! @icemaid who is already in second lead syndrome before the drama begins:tongue: and @kismet0914:)

They already had their first script reading, just wondering when will they start filming, should be soon.

• Like 6

Another side character confirmation, Gil EunHye as Seo Hyun Jin's(Lee Hyun Soo) sister- Lee Hyun-i. 

• Like 5

On 7/27/2017 at 0:13 PM, lavender2love said:

You're right..... he shone in RDTK because his scenes with each one of the leads were so good from Dr Yoon, Dir. Do , Dr Kang to Dr Boo. The fight scenes of two males who hated each other's style were good. So I hope he brings it on.

This pairing needs to be convincing but SHJ is very talented so it should work. Mr Cute gained fame from fans who love him right ? I don't know about the other two second leads.

Omo I'm so happy Mr. Cute is teaming up w/SHJ in this drama:D I was going to watch this anyway since I loved her in RTDK but the thought of them being the OTP makes me happy. They had great chemistry. I like the second leads too. Kim Jae Wook really should be getting a lead role, he's leading man worthy. I just love Jo Bo Ah, I hope she's not getting typecast in this drama.

@larus Thanks for starting this thread 

• Like 7

Great to see more and more people are interested in this drama! Here's another fanmade poster of the drama

@kismet0914 thanks for the videos, Heavenly Peach is really fast to do them!

@supergal99 so you are heating up the temperature with a pizza date?:tongue:

btw when are they going to release photos of the first script reading?:ph34r:

• Like 6

Hi, i see familiar faces here from RDTK forum. Nice to see you again:)

Bring back memory from RDTK, will they make a short parody from RDTK?

• Like 4

On 28/07/2017 at 0:13 AM, lavender2love said:

You're right..... he shone in RDTK because his scenes with each one of the leads were so good from Dr Yoon, Dir. Do , Dr Kang to Dr Boo. The fight scenes of two males who hated each other's style were good. So I hope he brings it on.

This pairing needs to be convincing but SHJ is very talented so it should work. Mr Cute gained fame from fans who love him right ? I don't know about the other two second leads.

@evie7 " Omo I'm so happy Mr. Cute is teaming up w/SHJ in this drama:D I was going to watch this anyway since I loved her in RTDK but the thought of them being the OTP makes me happy. They had great chemistry. I like the second leads too. Kim Jae Wook really should be getting a lead role, he's leading man worthy. I just love Jo Bo Ah, I hope she's not getting typecast in this drama.

@larus Thanks for starting this thread "

Yes.... @evie7 Mr Cute made an impact in Romantic Doctor didn't he?  I like the fight scene with DR. Kang and then later was in the operating teacher with him. We can see  his good acting with his harsh treatment of the immigrant doctor ( forgot her name ) BTW Mr Cute name was coined by @andy78 when she was recapping and refered to him as Mr Cute. haha

@kismet0914...thanks for posting the fanmade mash up video of SHJ, YSJ and JW ....Interesting.  Credit to Heavenly peach who also did an awesome job in Oh Hae Young.

@anggun11 < waves >

@icemaid are we doing any workout? In case there's a wedding of the lead.

@supergal99...There'll be more than the temperature of pizza right ? I wonder how much PD will capitalise on SHJ engaging eating style. She's so good at slurping and stuffing them into her mouth ... the best eater and so fun to watch. 

tumblr_o7l1kjzFTb1tmayyeo3_250.gif&key=ctumblr_o7l1kjzFTb1tmayyeo6_250.gif&key=d

tumblr_o7l1kjzFTb1tmayyeo2_250.gif&key=1tumblr_o7l1kjzFTb1tmayyeo5_250.gif&key=0

• Like 8

2017080801000737900051441.jpg

source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201708080100073790005144&servicedate=20170808

The rest of the cast members of Temperature of Love revealed. I like Hwang Suk Jung (the lady on the right). She's good with comedies and was hilariously over the top on purpose in She Was Pretty, lol. 

@jenn96 I think there is only one video but the original poster deleted the video, so all we get now is snippets here & there from fans' accounts. Either way, thanks to the fans' we're able to watch him in action. I'm sure the drama won't focus too much on him being a chef, but it's nice to know when an actor makes the effort to learn in order to 'look convincing' on screen.

• Like 3

@lavender2love  little cutie says hello smiley nice to see you here.

Ahem..workout?! :lol: But you know my soft spot is for the second lead, charismatic Kim Jae Wook. :tongue:

Well, will see how things go....in Seo Hyun Jin we trust.

In the meantime, here's some warm-up moves! :wink:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Finally we have something on Yang Se Jong. Very like him, before jumping into his new role, he would make preparations.

Hide contents

I wonder if this is going to be the style he is going for in TOL, kinda like it, makes him look umm a bit more mature and yep the Chef image is coming up :wub:

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201708080100073790005144&servicedate=20170808

The rest of the cast members of Temperature of Love revealed. I like Hwang Suk Jung (the lady on the right). She's good with comedies and was hilariously over the top on purpose in She Was Pretty, lol. 

@jenn96 I think there is only one video but the original poster deleted the video, so all we get now is snippets here & there from fans' accounts. Either way, thanks to the fans' we're able to watch him in action. I'm sure the drama won't focus too much on him being a chef, but it's nice to know when an actor makes the effort to learn in order to 'look convincing' on screen.

just a short description of the supporting characters as posted in the news (thanks to chinese news article on this)

1st guy top row...can't find his name sorry...He is Lee Hyun Soo (SHJ) senior in college, drama PD, dreams of working with Big stars.

Song Young Kyu - Famous but difficult director to work with. Most script writer doesn't want to work with him. To have greater power, he prefers to work with new writers. Until he work with Lee Hyun Soo then he realised new writers also have capabilities.

Hwang Suk Jung-A once popular script writer who Lee Hyun Soo was an asistant to for 10 years.

Bottom row, Sim Hee Seop, Cha Inha, P.O are all chefs working for On Jung-Sung (Yang SeJong). All of them came to work for him after tasting his food! Sim Hee Seop was a medical doctor and came to fulfil his chef dream, Cha Inha was ex CIA but graduated from culinary school and came to work with OJS as he likes his food. P.O is a person who love hip hop but became a cook out of necessity. After tasting OJS food, he decide to put his heart towards becoming a good chef.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

I wonder if this is going to be the style he is going for in TOL, kinda like it, makes him look umm a bit more mature and yep the Chef image is coming up 

Hmm, I think he's still in his Duel's character style (e.g. below pic), but I hope he doesn't change it too much for Temperature of Love, because I'm really fond of his Duel's looks & black hair than his RDTK/Saimdang. And I thought I read somewhere in the novel setup, his character is supposed to be younger than Lee Hyun Soo, so it's ok to look younger than Seo Hyun Jin, I guess.
d6XCfgd.jpg

@angel2013 Top row, left guy is Ji Il Joo. He was in Healer (Healer's dad), Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo (Nam Joo Hyuk's roomie), Suspicious Partner (cameo as byeontae), Age of Youth...etc.

• Like 5

And yes. I'm gonna watch this.  Yang Se Jong gave us excellent expressive acting in Duel. And while he was cold  hard evil killer  Sung Hoon always dressed in all black. here, YSJ character is chef.. so he'll be mostly all white <3

He looks like Sung Hoon character below... I like that he didn't cut his hair too. Waiting for this drama too!

@larus thanks for updates and everything.

Excited to see this impressive  actor back again with lead role too! But I'm also excited for KJW.. He better get a lead role soon!

Sung Hoon is that you?! Ha ha ❤️️ ❤️️

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, jongski said:

@larus thanks for updates and everything.

Excited to see this impressive  actor back again with lead role too! But I'm also excited for KJW.. He better get a lead role soon!

You`re welcome.

Yang Se Jong is a newbie but he is a good actor. Kim Jae Wook is equally talented and hope he will be lucky someday. After being 15 years in the industry he deserve a fist lead role too. If I hadn't seen Yang Se Jong in Duel, I would have skipped this drama. I really like that he is an actor who received the first lead after demonstrating his talent and not because he is a famous idol. Lucky him. :)  Now I am expecting this romantic comedy because I like all the cast. Hope for a good script too. That`s what makes a good drama.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hmm, I think he's still in his Duel's character style (e.g. below pic), but I hope he doesn't change it too much for Temperature of Love, because I'm really fond of his Duel's looks & black hair than his RDTK/Saimdang. And I thought I read somewhere in the novel setup, his character is supposed to be younger than Lee Hyun Soo, so it's ok to look younger than Seo Hyun Jin, I guess.

@angel2013 Top row, left guy is Ji Il Joo. He was in Healer (Healer's dad), Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo (Nam Joo Hyuk's roomie), Suspicious Partner (cameo as byeontae), Age of Youth...etc.

yeah I like this look too, hope it will remain along this line kkkk

thanks for the info, ahh I never watch any of those drama that's why I don't know him -_-

@supergal99 yeah time seem to pass slowly waiting for news, still waiting for photos of first script reading and news of first filming, hopefully its sometime next week

There are also so many fanmade Vid and posters out there, I love this one

• Like 3