Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

@neehr for the trans. I've read some explanations from weibo and they do follow the script diligently for the first few episodes so far. Except like what you mentioned, following the script and presenting it is a different thing in order to get the exact feel of how the writer wants it. So in that sense, the director and the actors were really awesome in able to present the story as we see it.

So far there's only this part which is not in the script(the weibo reader only read up till here)

r1klUYc.gif

The subway scene, the script is written until when HS asks them to warm up/toast the bread. The part where JS says he prefers it cold and HS asking him if she should ask them to leave it cold for him is not written in the script. Adlib? Is that why WJ is surprised? :lol:

I will share here if there is more, basically the script also explains some of the internal feelings that the actors should portray for certain scenes, which is not easy. Like in the rooftop scene, after HS leaves, JS was internal feelings was that HS is still a lovely woman, and he finds HS cute after he carries her to the sofa in her house. Whereas for HS, after JS got out of the refrigerator, HS was thinking inside "he hasn't got a gf, he is not angry with me, maybe he still likes me" but then when JS says the fridge door must be kept close else the food will spoil HS was thinking "his ingredients is more important than me" something like that. I think its good to be able to read the script and watch the drama together, maybe that will help some people from not understanding why certain things are happening in certain manner because somehow certain details can be left out.

tags @Jusyed @supergal99@goodsoup @mademoisellesia no no not trying to revive the thread but just in case you might be interested.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

As promised, I will update here if I get any info regarding the script and drama for TOL and OnSoo lovers here hahaha

Missing from the drama but written in the script

~OnSoo handholding scene walking on the bridge again in Yeosu after they had sat on the steps

~JS walking HS to his place after the fridge kiss (HS was shivering, JS held her hands, HS says cold, JS holds HS shoulders and say she's stubborn,HS says as long as we are happy, JS smiles)

Additions: Not written in script but shown in drama

~Part where JS garnishes the dishes he cooked in HS house

~JS worried/anxious expression when he asked HS "nugurang" to HS saying she is going for a trip and his relieved expression when she says she is going with Kyung.

~at JS place after the fridge kiss, the second kiss was not mentioned in the script after the interruption of the phone call, script only written until the part the second kiss was interrupted by the call and HS says will not pick up the call and not let anyone interrupt them.  (OK so technically speaking, they need not kiss again:wub: but I think it makes more sense that they do even though the script doesn't say so. I mean isn't it more natural they continue what they couldn't do bec of the phone ring?:lol:)

YFQKERM.gif

~the scene where JS brings HS to taste his new dish, the part where he picked out the food from HS lips and placed it in his mouth is not written in the script. The script only writes that both of them tasted the dish and had a lovely time. (Adlib by SJ? maybe there was really something on HJ lips hence he just naturally picked it out? and HJ reaction haha:lol:)

14qlTfA.gif

HVsf9mN.gif

Slight variations between drama and script

~Fridge kiss - its written in the script as kissing warmly then passionately as if the two became one (hmmm...where's the passionate part?:huh: the two became one by using the blanket?:tongue:)

tagging @Jusyed @neehr @supergal99 @goodsoup @mademoisellesia

btw I omit all the side characters differences between the drama and script ya..only doing OnSoo parts-_-

• Like 2

Based on what was shared so far, HMH's scripts aren't as descriptive as SJ said and she wrote too many things on the side characters which adds no value to the story. Instead, a lot of little things, expressions, emotions were added by either main actors themselves or suggested by PD. Uri OnSoo actors definitely have made TOL a lot more interesting.

Now, the latest which made me :(  is we missed a BOBO/hot kiss between OnSoo after they saw the other two couples kiss. Ah waeeeeee?! Knew it... one of them must be sick, or else no reason not to give us a kiss. Hmph. Although what was shown was cute too, but as a couple in honeymoon period, and a couple who hasn't seen each other for 3 months (HS busy with drama), it's only natural they have more skinship. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Based on what was shared so far, HMH's scripts aren't as descriptive as SJ said and she wrote too many things on the side characters which adds no value to the story. Instead, a lot of little things, expressions, emotions were added by either main actors themselves or suggested by PD. Uri OnSoo actors definitely have made TOL a lot more interesting.

Now, the latest which made me :(  is we missed a BOBO/hot kiss between OnSoo after they saw the other two couples kiss. Ah waeeeeee?! Knew it... one of them must be sick, or else no reason not to give us a kiss. Hmph. Although what was shown was cute too, but as a couple in honeymoon period, and a couple who hasn't seen each other for 3 months (HS busy with drama), it's only natural they have more skinship. 

Partially agree on the first sentence well also base on what I've read, she does some detailed descriptions but it seems in the wrong areas which doesn't help much for the drama. Usually writers doesn't write too much details as in the char response/facial expressions but she did it for some instances. There is also one shocking revelation though - just read she specifically put in a black and white scene for HS and JW when the two were at his office balcony!:blink: WHAT? It was shared that she never wrote insert specifically any black and white scene for all the earlier chapters, (so the BW scenes are PD idea) so she actually want to put in a BW scene for HS and JW? which was supposed to be meant for OnSoo memories....<_< thankfully PD-nim did not follow her script.

But I have to AGREE 100% that (well up to now) that PD and HyunJin and SeJong totally bring the story and characters alive with their realistic acting and also excellent directing. So ermm really what was HMH purpose of releasing the scriptbook? PD not only cut off unnecessary scenes but also changed some of the flashback or voice overs which I felt was better than what HMH actually wrote. And really kudos to OnSoo for making the romance and love story more beautiful than what is written.

Btw where do you read the rest? Can share with me the link? The one I'm following is only half way thru, and I would love to compare what was shared too, thanks. 

Haha so there was a kiss when the went back to JS house? I heard there are a number of 'sweet' scenes that were taken out towards the end..yeah maybe one of them have fallen ill or both, just look at the tight schedule they have! plus lack of sleep and extreme cold weather, anyone would have sick.

• Like 1

K-Lookbook: Couple Dressing

temp-of-love3.jpg?w=600
Date: February 14, 2018 Author: maknaeahjumma 

There are K-drama couples you already knew would be phenomenal right after you heard their casting confirmation. On the other hand, there are also those you can’t fathom how they would pull off acting like a couple. Whether or not your OTP is oozing with onscreen chemistry, there is no doubt K-dramaland showed us some well-coordinated looks that are legit #couplegoals.

temperature-of-love-ep-1-lee-hyun-soo-on-jung-sun-destiny.gif?w=616

As we celebrate all colors of love this month, I listed some style inspos from lovable K-drama couples that you and your special someone could use for your Valentine’s date. Kaja?

Maknae’s Favorite: Temperature of Love

This feature’s top pick is the sleek outfits of Lee Hyun-soo and On Jung-seon from the romance series, Temperature of Love. I like the subtlety of the matching colors this online-friends-turned-lover wore which complement each other’s style.

More: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/k-lookbook-couple-dressing/

• Like 3

I know no one visits this thread now, but I'll still post this anyway..unseen video footage of OnSoo couple at Yang SeJong TW fanmeet. It's so sweet, pity they cut it out. 

Will just tag @neehr....its too innocent for @supergal99 right? 

• LOL 1

Wow such  a long time ...missing you lols.

@angel2013 tq for tagging me...I did visit this thread once in a while to check any latest news (lol! As if!) yeah I am glad that they kissed after the phone interruption. Hihihihi. 

Hope to hear news from Hyun Jin for her next project. I am waiting patiently. 

Yezzz is that behind the scene that they shown in Taiwan?It was so sweet. YSJ sang a song , his voice is so cute. Ha ha he looks young and fresh. I checked it in the YSJ thread. Thanks to @mademoisellesia

@supergal99 thank you for tagging me too...yezzz it was fun to see him so innocently fresh on the stage.  What are you up to this day? Ha ha any latest drama?  I watched a lot but slowly taking my sweet time. And do not happen to watch any live drama yet.

• LOL 1

Ops @Jusyed yap... lotz of kdramas... haaa... me following

Spoiler

Waikiki n Misty : both ongoin JTBC dramas....

Mmm... not so active in drama threads but stuck in game thread. Heeee

*waves* to @Jusyed yeah its been sometime, hope you are good. yes they showed that scene in YSJ fanmeet, they even used TOL ost as music background, bringing back all those memories. yes I saw some clips of his singing, I would say not too bad for a first time and yes he does look so nervous.

@supergal99 love your pun, not misty enough :lol: TOL is not rated 19+ you know...wow you have many interests game too?

Fan art for TOL but I like the description which says that TOL is a simple drama that focuses on the love style and beliefs between a man and a woman. It reflects the conflicts as well differences in values between a dating couple without the usual dramas. Suitable for those who are tired of action drama and overly dramatic dramas. -_-

• Like 2

Wasn't going to post anything here anymore, but since director Nam Gun left a message at TOL DC gall and someone made a trans of it, this will be the concluding post for Temperature of Love drama for me, for those who truly love TOL, this is for you.

Eng trans of Director Nam Gun's post in TOL DC gall, translated from chinese, credit chinese translator:XiXi

Post 1:

I am Temperature of Love Director Nam Gun

Sometimes when I drink a little more, I will come and visit DC

HyunSoo and Jungsun, JungWoo and HongAh…they have become essentials in my life, people that will never be erased

Seo Hyun Jin, Yang SeJong, and Kim Jae Wook and Jo BoA…I remember last summer

As the temperature rises, I kept remembering last year

Thanks to everyone, I am remembering all these with happiness

Nam Gun(its real)

Post 2:

4l7nkjE.jpg

Verification…..

This pic with JaeWook…is it enough to authenticate?

And you can also see Hyun Jin and SeJong behind ^^

It’s really true….TT TTT

[JunSung] I am Oh Jun Sung…even just by listening the feeling is good, I also came here because I like Nam Gun’s directing, I also like wine, now at the hotel they are playing California which I like, I’m usually slow in my expression of emotions and I’m afraid to get scolding if I do (This JunSung is the music director for TOL)

[NamGun] Junsung hyung is  abit drunk and posted something irrelevant

POV43TD.jpg

Another verification photo ^^ it is really a happy drama

I feel very blessed when I come to DC occasionally

Ah…gives me the motivation to want to work harder, thank you everyone, I’m truly grateful

[photo] SeJong is looking at the script, in front of HyunSoo’s house

Everyone of  you have given your love unselfishly, thank you so much, I feel very good hehehe

Whenever I drink a bit more, I will look again at those dramas which I’ve directed, not that I’ve done a lot of them but so that I will do a better job next time…but Temperature of Love DC really left a lot of good memories, even though there are things that I’m sorry about but I am still grateful. Blu ray is not something that I one person can do…compared to having to watch it over and over again, maybe it is better to keep it in my heart, this is how I console myself

Hyun Jin and Se Jong and Jae Wook and BoA really did very well and good, all I could do was say ‘OK’ all the time I’m looking forward to see these 4 continue to shine in the future

I’m drinking with JunSung music director in Yeonamdong and thought about everyone so I came in to post…just being thankful

JunSung hyung is very nice…he’s tearing as he read everyone’s comments…he is such a person

Because of everyone at DC I am very blessed…thank you everone!

DC comments:

…please do not delete this comments when you are sober

Nam Gun Reply:

I won’t delete it

Dir Oh is so touched, he keeps crying

To me this drama is my life drama

I also thank writer Ha Myung Hee, who kept her trust in me and continue writing good words till the end

I love you all more, thank you all DCs

The black and white scene was Editor Kim YuMi’s idea but I also liked it very much

Although I think there must be some sad scenes in Temperature of Love, and also think it’s a bit too much…but I love even those parts

Original source: TOL DC gall

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=saon&no=27734&page=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/4/2018 at 9:23 AM, supergal99 said:

our... beloved  P...D..Nim:blink:

Hey, hey.. Our sweet sweet PD nim. :wub:

Nice to see him after so long. During TOL days, he definitely provided lots of fodder for laughs -  with his hair (I still laugh when I think of the gifs you made about his hair).

And his insistence on coaching Se Jong how to kiss (on the benchtop)  :D

@supergal99 oops I forgot PD nim was your favourite...didn't tag anyone bec I'm not sure if anyone would still be interested...oh new pic of PD with no more signature bangs? that must be his fav jacket, its the same one as the pics he posted on DC gall!:lol:

:glasses: @angel2013 haaahaaa... yess.. i thot @Jusyed will respond : she is the one wans to revive this thread.. tsk tsk... ok at least @ode2kdramas responded. Heeee:tongue:

Wow.. i juz notice we are at pg 265 of this thread.... hahaaa soooo many pages for TOL. I think yr super long analysis contributed to it...heee.. ops! Ok ok juz kidding. 

Posting some random pics: check out the last pic

:wacko:thai fans

@supergal99 on the contrary I think my suuuper long analysis scared many off :wacko: maybe it could have been more than 265 pages! :rolleyes:

and yes congrats to YSJ for being nominated for Baeksang New Actors award for Temperature of Love...and wish him all the best since he has some stiff competition!

L9lnlJX.jpg

btw he is also nominated for the popular actor award as well, good luck!

On 10.4.2018 at 3:30 PM, supergal99 said:

:glasses: @angel2013 haaahaaa... yess.. i thot @Jusyed will respond : she is the one wans to revive this thread.. tsk tsk... ok at least @ode2kdramas responded. Heeee:tongue:

Wow.. i juz notice we are at pg 265 of this thread.... hahaaa soooo many pages for TOL. I think yr super long analysis contributed to it...heee.. ops! Ok ok juz kidding. 

Posting some random pics: check out the last pic:wacko:thai fans

@supergal99 Halloooooooooooooooo...long time no hear...Missing all of you. I saw your post earlier but just couldn't reply since was sooo busy with moving into a new department at my workplace and also I was out of the country for a while.. Yeaa I hope Yang Se Jong can win the Baeksang even though it seems competitive. Who knows ya.. 

What  you uolss girl up to ? I am watching few airing dramas but never go to any of the thread. Probably I am going to the thread of Pretty Noona Buy Me Food since the subbed episodes are so late...C'mon are you guys watching it? 

As usual @angel2013 you are awesome with your analysis. Keep it ya.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

@Jusyed mainly busy with RL but watching some dramas though not visiting any drama threads...haven't started PrettyNoona yet heard its sweetness overload...may have to visit dentist hahaha:tongue::lol:

TOL and pretty noona is similar in terms it is a noona-dongsaeng romance and FOOD! Where in TOL Chef OJS cooks meals for his love, in prettynoona, its the girl who buys food for the guy! So my simple analysis?....Food is an awesome way to build relationships and bond with your partners! hahaha   @supergal99 you agree ya?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@Jusyed mainly busy with RL but watching some dramas though not visiting any drama threads...haven't started PrettyNoona yet heard its sweetness overload...may have to visit dentist hahaha:tongue::lol:

TOL and pretty noona is similar in terms it is a noona-dongsaeng romance and FOOD! Where in TOL Chef OJS cooks meals for his love, in prettynoona, its the girl who buys food for the guy! So my simple analysis?....Food is an awesome way to build relationships and bond with your partners! hahaha   @supergal99 you agree ya?

@angel2013 better not start Pretty Noona yet since subbing is very lateeeeeeeeeeeeee...way too late like one week...the latest ep that aired last week also no subbed yet...you can imagine the agony of waiting..but i have started so I will be like in agony for the whole airing..

Yes agree Noona and dongseng in this drama always eat together....agree agree with you.

do yo have any news with regards to Hyun Jin? Any drama? I am all ready for her next drama.....