Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

@supergal99 phew you saved us! :wink: this tweaking is acceptable :lol: 

@mademoisellesia SBS did not make known its categories and nominations beforehand for us to make a better and well-informed decision and we have to go with our heart to make the bet :rolleyes: Well we all know its always down to the dollars and cents for these broadcast stations. But I wonder did WYWS really bring in that much? since their ratings only slightly better than TOL. :blink: Anyway HJ has APAN, Baeksang and Grimae Awards under her belt, which is much more reputable than SBS awards. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

MTG is in prison for murder, how to resurrect him?(unless he has a twin brother lol) just with Lee Hana may not be interesting enough, they need another strong male lead like Jang Hyuk for Voice 2 to entice me again. What about secret forest2?any news? I am forever waiting for my Signal2....hiaks

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99 phew you saved us! :wink: this tweaking is acceptable :lol: 

@mademoisellesia SBS did not make known its categories and nominations beforehand for us to make a better and well-informed decision and we have to go with our heart to make the bet :rolleyes: Well we all know its always down to the dollars and cents for these broadcast stations. But I wonder did WYWS really bring in that much? since their ratings only slightly better than TOL. :blink: Anyway HJ has APAN, Baeksang and Grimae Awards under her belt, which is much more reputable than SBS awards. :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

MTG is in prison for murder, how to resurrect him?(unless he has a twin brother lol) just with Lee Hana may not be interesting enough, they need another strong male lead like Jang Hyuk for Voice 2 to entice me again. What about secret forest2?any news? I am forever waiting for my Signal2....hiaks

Damnit, I lost everything I typed out. Now I've to re-type all again :(

HAHAHA, you girls!!! rofl.gif  I expected you guys to back out on it anyway. Back then we were all running away from Ki Chul's BOBO too.

Yeah, at the end of the day these awards are no big deal because it's nothing like the Oscars or Emmy's where it's based on acting chops. Few years back, I read that GHJ never attends awards shows coz she knows the BS behind this and can't care less about them. I say good on her. But truthfully, I didn't realise TOL is this underrated until last night.  broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

You know what I'm really curious about? — it's how SBS know who isn't coming & decide who will the winners be?! I do see actors genuinely is surprised they got the award so the list can't have been leaked. Do they ask the actors to RSVP them in advance whether they'll attend coz they would have to prepare the award cards the presenters held on stage, isn't it? Or they print it out on the spot???

Spoiler

As far as I know, WYWS is racking in the $$$ from overseas' markets. It was airing on iQiyi the same time with South Korea. Plus with both leads' popularity and statuses overseas, it's already a win-win for SBS no matter the ratings in-house. The OSTs by LJS and Suzy, and the copyrights they can sell to other countries, all = more $$$.

I'm watching C-sub of the first half of SBS awards and it just occur to me that the ones who were given an award also represent their statuses (or level of worth) to the broadcasting stations. For example: I remember back in 2011 and 2012, City Hunter and Faith weren't considered a huge success for SBS, but they gave LMH an award. Not saying he doesn't deserve them; he does (and these 2 dramas were still his best IMO), but he was the only one SBS acknowledged coz they knew he's star power. Sad to say, it's still the same thing to this day. SBS is lucky they got away with JW and JCW serving the MS this year. JCW's fans are unhappy he is being overlooked (I suppose JW's fans are the same). If both JCW and JW were also there last night, SBS would have to create more awards like they did for JIS and LJS previous years for LJS, JW and JCW. I didn't watch Defendant, but I trust Um Ki Joon is also a Daesang-worthy actor having seen his other works, SBS could've given a dual Daesang. It wouldn't be the first anyway.

As for Voice, isn't MTG dead coz he was attacked at the end?! But if he's not dead, then it's easy to resurrect him e.g. he broke out of the hospital (this happened in Black). No news on SF 2 or Signal 2 yet. Probably not any time soon since writer of Signal is working on another project first. I'm also waiting for Misaeng 2.

From SBSDramazip Facebook

26000905_135191240483557_54467998925536026165726_135190643816950_230842467081301

• Like 1

@mademoisellesia Ohh its Gun PD!!! Kyaa!! HAHA.. I didn't see him last night... OMG.. He is indeed clean.. He is now added to my favorite list of Korean PDs.. :tongue:

So that's it for this era I guess..? Totally disappointed. *curse SBS* They should've done the awards per genre. To think that they abolished Top 10 Star Awards.. *F**k They really saved money from giving little awards this year. I bet the categories will change yet again this 2018.. At the end of the day, everything is all about money and investment.

This year KBS Drama Awards is the most uncontroversial. I also felt that last night's aura in SBS Drama Awards was a little bit darker and not a stunner compared to last year. 

Nonetheless, Congratulations to Yang Se Jong for the well deserve award. Our boy was nervous and still awkward which I find too cute and funny at the same time. So different in the characters that he has played.. Also, those plump cheeks and can I just say that last night he looks chubby and I feel like his tuxedo is a little bit small? HAHA.. Meanwhile, TOL Team was so far from the back it made my heart ache. Thank God, Se Jong has been given enough attention during the show. My heart aches whenever Seo Hyun Jin appeared on screen. I MISS HER... I was seriously keeping my hopes up that she would miraculously turn up during Part 2 but.. but.. no Hyun Jin in my New Year's Eve.. -_- She may not have gotten an award last night but I'm happy to hear the claps during her VCRs. I love her stint with Kim Won Hae... :D

The one who made my night better and cracked me up so much was Yoo Yeon Seok.. HAHAHA.. He was so flustered and cute.. "Seo Hyun Jin sshi... eyy.. You're not.. I'm Sorry.. Seohyun shhi.." LOLOLOL :tongue:

Its a new year... I'm curious to whats in store with Seo Hyun Jin x Yang Se Jong's careers. I hope they become a part of better and happy productions this year. I will always treasure their portrayal as Onsoo Couple. I will not forget those nights I spent frustrated and fluttered because of them. 

• Like 3

Drama awards nowdays are still controversial eventough they become more and more carefull. Why the winners came to the ceremony while those who didnt win didnt come? Because each SBS, KBS, MBC have their own award system, and still unfair system. SBS is usually sending message to actors' head agency (minus the said actors' acknowledgement) that they win, sometimes they stick to the rating ( even the table of TOL casts was far behind, that's trully disrespectul actually. Korean usually put less famous persona little bit far behind, you can see it in other variety shows such as Happy Together -the more famous you are the closer you sit to yoo jae sook-) It's trully mechanical and well thought. SBS gave SJ award because he did shine in TOL, LBY and JS deserve the awards and people agree. But again SBS stick to popularity such as Suzy and LJS ( no offense, but i still consider her not that good in acting wise). My thought about why SHJ didnt win is because TOL rating is not impressive but again WYWS also got same fate. However LJS and Suzy are famous to public domain ( money) while SHJ is great in acting domain (she's popular but she's not an idol)YSJ is great they cant ignore him because no one in his category deserve it. 

If you want fair and square system then TVn and JTBc are great examples. They truly make auditions, they dont care about public dictations, ignore the rating, chose unique plots, unknown yet young directors. If an idol deserve a role then they will give it all along with fair judgement. But they usually stick to real actors.

Im not familiar with MBC and KBS but it's likely they are in the same pond as SBS.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@supergal99 Did you see your PD nim Nam Gun??

He's so handsome last night, hahaha! All clean up! Short hair, nicely groomed and clean shaven in suit. Wooooo~

I can't find a nice shot of him, can you?? :D

OMG if you didn't point it out, i wouldn't have know it was him! ah Nam-PD you should look like this all the time :lol: btw is that JoonHa beside him? (his real name is difficult to remember) 

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yeah, at the end of the day these awards are no big deal because it's nothing like the Oscars or Emmy's where it's based on acting chops. Few years back, I read that GHJ never attends awards shows coz she knows the BS behind this and can't care less about them. I say good on her. But truthfully, I didn't realise TOL is this underrated until last night.  broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

You know what I'm really curious about? — it's how SBS know who isn't coming & decide who will the winners be?! I do see actors genuinely is surprised they got the award so the list can't have been leaked. Do they ask the actors to RSVP them in advance whether they'll attend coz they would have to prepare the award cards the presenters held on stage, isn't it? Or they print it out on the spot???

GHJ sometimes still attends-selected ones, but not the TV ones, only the film ones. TOL is definitely not for the masses but we can take it as an 'artsy' type of drama for people like us.:tongue:

I guess they have to RSVP to SBS so SBS would know who to give the award to. <_< I hope HJ do MBC or KBS or even TVN drama next rather than stick with SBS, who is so blatantly blind about what acting awards is all about. There are many ways to reward those who rake in the $$$ for you, using acting awards is not the way.

Spoiler

MTG is dead? omg I forgot the ending already? I thought he went to jail...but it will give me chills if I go back to watch it again hahaha. but seriously I need to see KJW in a rom-com comedy role, I think he'll be so darn good in it.

18 hours ago, neehr said:

The one who made my night better and cracked me up so much was Yoo Yeon Seok.. HAHAHA.. He was so flustered and cute.. "Seo Hyun Jin sshi... eyy.. You're not.. I'm Sorry.. Seohyun shhi.." LOLOLOL :tongue:

Its a new year... I'm curious to whats in store with Seo Hyun Jin x Yang Se Jong's careers. I hope they become a part of better and happy productions this year. I will always treasure their portrayal as Onsoo Couple. I will not forget those nights I spent frustrated and fluttered because of them. 

Ah yes...that portion was totally funny :lol: 

Wishing all the best for our OnSoo in the coming year for their careers! I think despite the lower ratings expected and people negative responses, they had a happy time filming and I don't think they regretted their choice of filming TOL. I sure hope to see them tackle a whole new genre in their new projects! For HJ an action/thriller role, for SJ hmmm what else he hasn't tried? comedic role? I think his roles has been quite serious so far, maybe a downright comedic one?B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

btw is that JoonHa beside him? (his real name is difficult to remember) 

Yeah, Ji Il Joo.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

MTG is dead? omg I forgot the ending already? I thought he went to jail...but it will give me chills if I go back to watch it again hahaha. but seriously I need to see KJW in a rom-com comedy role, I think he'll be so darn good in it.

I think it's open ending/or assumed he'll be dead. He was in the mental hospital, supposedly being attacked by other mental illness patients released by the staff. It's not that scary after you have seen it once :D  I only felt eerie about the dead body in the closet.

Yeah he needs to do happy roles. But he seems to like indie or serious roles. :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

@supergal99as usual thank you so much that we can avoid the penalty imposed by our lady M @mademoisellesia :grimace:....

Mademoisellesia, when you said that watching this year SBS Drama Awards make us realize that how much SBS underrated TOL and I know it is true! - it really struck my heart and feel so sad especially sad for our Hyunjinie but at least good for Yang Se Jong (but still I am sure Yang Se Jong also wish his noona to win something from TOL)  The TOL table seems so lonely and it just like the rest has to come to accompany Yang Se Jong otherwise he would be lonely and alone - his dad was at the different table since he won the award from the other drama.

@goodsoup even though I watched Duel and was so impressed by it but it didn't last long in my heart since it is the criminal genre so my heart couldn't take criminal for so long hehe. In other words, I am not moving on to other drama yet.:grin: But by watching I Duel my impression on Yang Se Jong is lasting in my heart and my mind! :heart:...to tell you the truth there is no other drama that I watched can take over TOL(or rather the TOL OTP) from my heart... I still listening to its OST..I am watching Jugglers but well still cannot take over our OTP.. :glasses:...sigh! When will be Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong will take next project. I am waiting so patiently :grimace:...

@neehr YYS is so cute - he still can't forget Seo Hyun Jin Ssi :tongue:.... they were close during RDTK and most importantly it was high rating drama.

@InggridI so depressing reading how the Awards system work but well ya money is always number one for them. To some extent, I still think TVN also more or less did the same thing. They also awarded those from high rating drama for eg..mostly all Reply Series, Misaeng, and Signals. But we didn't really feel dissatisfy seems it looked it was fair and all were deserved the awards I guess. 

@angel2013 yes, I also think that Lee Bo Young deserve the awards - I am just thinking if the TOL gained higher rating than her drama, I am sure that SBS will award Seo Hyun Jin too....yes it's all about ratings and money comes in.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mademoisellesia thks for the reminder...I think I vaguely remember that already (about MTG) i just finished watching SBS drama awards...why is it so boring? I had to skip skip skip....is the KBS drama awards more interesting? Should I watch that?

@Jusyed I'm not sure, SBS is very bias...last year HJ should have been in the top excellence category but they only put her in excellence category bec they have to give her something since RDTK has high ratings. I don't have confidence in SBS anymore. I hope HJ next project won't be with SBS period. 

Need to promote a bit, you gurls seriously not considering to buy dir cut blu ray for TOL? its only up til Jan7...support if you can 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Look at this boy being so nervous that it made him come off so adorbs :D Need to summon these two noonas who disappeared again...

@goodsoup @ode2kdramas and Ode Ode, did you see PD nim all clean up?

@Jusyed Jjinja? Let me test you.

Seja/RaOn versus OnSoo couple. Which one? :tongue: Kekeke

Don't worry, sunbaenim Hwang Suk Jung took good care of him that night. Hahaha. Even wipe his sweat. I'm so jelly. He's not lonely, at least Joon Ha sunbae & PD nim were there with him.

I watched the award show with subs again and realise no one from Saimdang was there. I suppose TOL isn't the most underrated of all since Saimdang got shoved aside even more and their average rating was 10%. I find it quite funny that the host kept encouraging the two little girls who didn't win the Best Youth Award, sounded like they were concerned the girls would cry.

@angel2013 Aren't all awards shows boring? Was last year's better? I didn't watch SBS last year, and this year I didn't watch KBS. They went on even longer than SBS this year. I'm not so sure I want to bother, but they might be more fun with Namgoong min and co-star being the only Nam-Nam couple winning a couple award and they made his co-star kiss Namgoong Min. Jang Nara was so funny delivering her speech. She's so cute.

Oh my god it's 2018 now so my 'year' is all wrong, but I'm not gonna change it coz I know you know what I mean.

• LOL 1

@mademoisellesia SeJong has to be the most nervous newcomer I've ever seen..looking at how nervous he was on stage for his speech, I really wonder how is he going to survive an hour long fan meeting?:blink:

I think TVN was better, it was quite fun actually from the presenters to the receipients and the MC's too. Almost the whole of RDTK was there during the 2016 SBS drama awards, and they had better interaction with the nominees downstage as compare to 2017 where the MC just ask from the stage. It was more creative too so yeah I feel 2016 awards is better, 2017 I was yawning thru out and pausing and skipping, the MC's didn't help really and other than YYS blunder providing some laughs even the presenters were meh...KBS seems more promising since they have a lot of actors/actresses present-that helps. Oh really? I've got to see Jang Nara speech, this woman never ages...

Anyway SHJ DC gall(Bban) did a SBS drama awards cut focus solely on SHJ and TOL so sharing it here.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

After the wrap up of SBS Drama Awards, fans said Yang Se Jong immediately looked relax and this is the outcome: Dear god, this shot is too gorgeous. There were more, why are the fansite teasing me? :bawling:

0070BnqSgy1fn2ltne6jpj30rs15nqv5.jpg

source: MeatZong (Please don't crop logo or edit image)

@angel2013 I'd love to know Nara's secret too. But I think avoiding sun is definitely one of the answers!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angel2013 I think Yang Se Jong is ok with anything that been prepared well in advance. In a drama he has the scripts to be prepared with and for Fan Meeting he must be well prepared and furthermore they probably provide mc to assist him on stage. For this rookie award, he might be in denial (lol) despite probably hints from surrounds him that he will get an award, that’s why he didn’t prepare and practice for a speech...haha I am just guessing seeing him wrecking nervous on the stage. I rewatched his speech part and indeed he was so nervous as if his chest was going to explode ..oppps! 

Even when mc asking from the stage, he answered in nervousness ...and his sweat was too obvious. Hope he will do something to overcome this. I am sure he can. 

@mademoisellesia I am so laughing at your test question,...hua hua.

Well since TOL is latter, I choose Onsoo couple over Booyoo Couple. But definitely big no no that the TOL Couple will change from reel to real so it is only in my dream ...I only support Onsoo couple but not Jinyang couple (Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong lol!). I actually got over Booyoo Couple quite sometimes already but seeing them on stage together make me reminisce all their sweet moments on and offscreen. 

@supergal99 I don’t want to move on yet ha ha..I am still listening to their OST...not bored yet.... I am wondering which couple will take over their place in my heart in future... I am excited actually about the upcoming The Mystery Queen 2 and also the rumors of remaking of What Happened in Bali and the robot drama for Yoon Eun Hye. I know for sure they won’t be any actor that can take Se Jong place, not in the next one year time. So I am waiting for Se Jong (and Hyun Jin too for sure) next project in 2018. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@supergal99 @Jusyed You girls being so naughty, makes me want to send you more Chul Chul's BOBO :tongue:

@Jusyed Hahaha he does look like his chest was gonna explode! But he will be calmer in FM. Like you said, the MC will take on the important role of making sure the atmosphere of the FM isn't too boring, doing most of the talking & telling him what to do. :D But having seen a few other fandoms' FMs, S'porean MC can be very blunt in asking questions that make people blush. Se Jong needs to be ready for that, but it'll be funnier to see how he reacts. LOL.

I think it's natural to be nervous on stage receiving an award. Acting behind a camera on a set and standing on stage with all eyes on you & on live national TV are very different. Even the more experience actors/actresses are overwhelmed with mixed emotions and hit by nerves. I was surprised LBY and JNR were both in tears tbh.

• LOL 2

@Jusyed @mademoisellesia haha I forgot about the MC, yes the MC will make sure the FM goes smoothly. Lady M really? singapore MC very direct in asking questions?:D I've never been to or seen any fanmeet (except HJ one in TW-see thru fan video) so i don't really know how it works. Well I hope he will enjoy sunny Singapore when he comes..err oops but right now is rainy Singapore :lol: so @supergal99 you going to airport to stake out?

@goodsoup psst...here are some snippets of TOL script from TOL DC gall, care to take a look and enlighten us? they were talking about the refrigerator kiss on the thread...

Spoiler

5Sp3GET.jpg

8aJnU8S.jpg

4aNkUjV.jpg

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Lady M really? singapore MC very direct in asking questions?:D I've never been to or seen any fanmeet (except HJ one in TW-see thru fan video) so i don't really know how it works.

Many fan vids here & there floating around on YouTube you can check it out. Not just FMs, but also those promotion ones and the MC would ask directly about kissing scenes etc., and it made the actor/actress felt embarassed. :D  But I kinda wanna see Se Jong all blushing but still take it seriously and answer honestly. At the red carpet, he was getting a bit too detail in his privacy (LOL) when MC mentioned the train kiss.

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Many fan vids here & there floating around on YouTube you can check it out. Not just FMs, but also those promotion ones and the MC would ask directly about kissing scenes etc., and it made the actor/actress felt embarassed. :D  But I kinda wanna see Se Jong all blushing but still take it seriously and answer honestly. At the red carpet, he was getting a bit too detail in his privacy (LOL) when MC mentioned the train kiss.

Haha I never really watch them so a bit oblivious kkkk. But I don't see SJ blushing or feel shy when he sees TOL scene being replayed on screen during the SBS drama awards.:blink: I guess he only will react when he is being asked? What privacy did he reveal? :o 

Actually i didn't know JBA and KJW was also nominated until I watched the SBS drama awards. -_- 

I'm very curious about this part of the TOL script which one SHJ fan posted, it is also one of those I posted earlier for @goodsoup homework hahaha

3hLidTL.jpg

Bec she circled this and tag PD Nam Gun and ask him to come out so she could hit him...so maybe its sometime in the script but not shown in the drama?:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Happened to chance upon this while I was rummaging through my accessories...tada! a flower ring similar in design to Hyun Soo! And as I was doing the collage, it seems HS ring in the last pic is slightly different from the original? or is it just the angle that makes it look different?:blink:

buC6BRg.jpg

• Like 1

kN7ubkI.jpg

For everyone who is still missing OnSoo! I haven't seen this pic before, taken during their Yeosu yacht trip, probably with the yacht owners? 

Pic from: TOL DC gall(link there for owner's FB acc)

• Like 2

Scene 5. Jungwoo in front of Hyunsoo's house. Coming out of his car. Calling Hyunsoo?

Scene 6. Good soup parking/ front street

Jungwoo Right. Come on. I park my car in the parking lot. Jungsun. He comes out with hyunsoo. I hear a sound.

hs- i can go/leave alone

js-what time will you go tom?

hs-(show up) i'll be here in the morning with kyung.

js- be careful not to catch cold

hs- nagger! you're the best at nagging!

jungsun and hyunsoo will walk.. hyunsoo.. i jump..jungsun.. follow me

js- u'll fall down

hs- i'm not falling (fall over)

js- look at that! look at that! are you okay?

hs- i'm okay! 

js - (reach out) want me to hold your hand? 

(holding hands)

jungsun and hyunsoo. walking hand and hand. standing next to a parking lot car. the title climbs.

Scene 1 good soup refrigerator

continued on page 9

jungsun. kiss with hyunsoo. warmly.  just as each other's existence becomes one.

Scene 2 hyunsoo house alley

i have a car. jung woo. i am driving

scene 3-going to good soup. jungsun house with hyunsoo. holding hands with hyunsoo

hs- it's cold!

js-(gives a shoulder) i was stubborn!

hs-it was good.

js-(smile)

[I guess Onsoo was supposed to go to Jungsun's house holding each others hand after the kiss??? Someone correct me please?..]

scene 4- in the living of jungsun's house. the water is boiling. going to make a cup of tea.

hyunsoo. sitting on a couch. shaking a little. jungsun. brings over a blanket. eyes fixed and smiling. hyunsoo. eyes are heading toward the right side or toward jungsun. jungsun. makes tea.

hs- i think love is strange

js- (looks while making tea)

hs- i met your mother.

js- i was curious but i didn't ask

hs- why?

js- i'm afraid. you cannot lie. (gives tea.)

hs- (receives tea)

js- my mother is very difficult. my family is very difficut.

hs -    (watching) if i met you're mom before i loved you i probably would have run away.

js- but then?

hs-

js-(smile)

js- i love you.. i'm inlove with you...

hs- i know..

js- ..(emotions go deeper and closer)

hs- ...

Handphone

js . hs- (smiling)

js- (smiling) take it!

hs- I'm not taking it! No ones comes at this time

Sorry with my poor trans.. 

The lines all appeared in the drama.. I guess the part highligted.. Onsoo was supposed to go together hand in hand in Jungsun's house after the refrigerator kiss..? Can someone correct me? It's really hard to be a writer/screen writer.. One's imagination should be wide enough.. Also the creativity of making each scenes different and unique from all other stories.. I remember reading 'Fantastic Beasts" screenplay.. Even the time of the day and the background happenings are included.. Screenwriting is so intricate.. Thinking about it, the viewers have it easy.. we could criticize all we want but for the writers, directors, and actors.. dramas and movies are their babies.

I remember reading a comment from the article about the writer of the drama 'Black' by OCN.. Someone commented about how he/she rememebers the struggle of Lee Hyunsoo (TOL) as a writer.. A writer might have written something from her heart and mind hoping to show the viewers the world that she created but then the filming site/ directors could alter it based on circumstances and their likings.. 

I guess some things have been left out with TOL.. I wonder how many scenes are left out.. and simplified..?

• Thanks 2