Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

29 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

I am wondering why Hyun Jin does not turn up...is it because she wont get any awards? so sad....

Usually when an actors dont show up it's because they get no award.

I despise korean drama awards, there are many dramas that are acting/plot/cinematic/artistic wise deserve awards. Dramas jury board usually stick to rating which i find it absurd. But im happy seeing SJ again, i miss SHJ, want to see her sitting beside SJ ( and half picturing him tangling his fingers to SHJ's)

• Sad 1

Nooooo nooo with PD... The TOL table is so lonely.... 

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Yang Se Jong is shy and he is sweet. :D Thanks for the video!

It seems now only Yang Se Jong really shine after TOL but not other casts....so they wont be any cast reunion tonight post drama award..huhu... 

yang se jong is so nervous...i am nervous for him too...

huhuhu..

Btw i saw the Pd that like Kyung.....

15 minutes ago, InggridI said:

I despise korean drama awards, there are many dramas that are acting/plot/cinematic/artistic wise deserve awards. Dramas jury board usually stick to rating which i find it absurd.

You shouldn`t put so much interest in them. Loving or hating.  When you understand what these awards are for, you won`t be so emotional invested in them.

I will congratulated everyone, even if I have my favorites. These awards are not all about acting. The tv networks are thanking their actor/ dramas that were sucssesful that year. Some of the actors are good, other need more experience :)... I like watching pretty people looking ellegant. As I said before, I a not impressed not even on the red carpet( the dresses) but still watching. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@supergal99 I think no more award for TOL..let's go to KBS award lol!

Why SBS is so stingy?????? But at least better than MBC..none.... 

I can see Yang Se Jong sweat a lot...poor him...no noona to wipe it off... 

• LOL 3

I love seeing how shy and shock SJ was.  He looked humble and sincere. I remember how he was trying real hard to express himself in the TOL promotional interviews and SHJ seemed to understand and she directly said " i will say it first". I think he's a very passionate person in doing what he wants but since he's really shy he finds it difficult to articulate it. Congratulation SJ. Your On Jung Sun really gives a pang in my heart.

• Like 3

@supergal99 Yes that moment..thank you... He seems confident.... But really miss his noona.

I am.watching both sbs and kbs now... One cable tv and one Ipad lol....and one mobile :glasses:

Yang Se Jong looks so serious ya.... Even when he was watching his kissing scene....nervous probably? 

• LOL 1

I'm soooo late! I just reached home and immediately turned on my PC. :bawling:

What? No Hyun Jin? 

Edited by goodsoup
  • Sad 1

@goodsoup Probably and i almost sure that there wont be any award for Hyun Jin..is there any possibility that she

was not invited to the award since no award for her? I don't how the invitation system works. 

• Sad 1

This year they separate the categories by Mon-Tue and Wed-Thu. So just now they are giving away Excellence Actor and Actress awards for Mon-Tue and Wed-Thu. So Kim Jae Wook and Jo Boa were nominated for Excellence.

Hyun Jin should be nominated for Top Excellence Actress for Mon-Tue then.

Edit: Um Ki Joon is given a Best Character award. Bye bye Daesang then. Ji Sung is 100% getting it then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2