Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

On 26/07/2017 at 5:42 PM, supergal99 said:

:wub:such a cute surprise...looking forward to their 'reunion'

Source: Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

tag @lavender2love :tongue: yesss our Roco queen plus Mr Cute

Woo hoo @supergal99 you called ? MR CUTE.... ( see capital letters ) and ooohhhh..... Oh Hae Young !!! Love his impassive cool character in Romantic doctor vs hot tempered jealous Dr Kang. SHJ...... wow.... me likeeeeeee.

Whoa..... they're going to sizzle with their chemistry..?

200.gif#3-grid1  200.gif#0-grid1

qxK6ALq.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

heeee...:grimace:

Ok need to 'get used' to their ..erhm...pairing:tongue:

You're right..... he shone in RDTK because his scenes with each one of the leads were so good from Dr Yoon, Dir. Do , Dr Kang to Dr Boo. The fight scenes of two males who hated each other's style were good. So I hope he brings it on.

This pairing needs to be convincing but SHJ is very talented so it should work. Mr Cute gained fame from fans who love him right ? I don't know about the other two second leads.

Thanks for the vid.... going down memory lane. I'm sure RDTK's fan will be there for them. Roll call ?

200.gif#1-grid1

• Like 9

On 7/27/2017 at 11:13 PM, lavender2love said:

This pairing needs to be convincing but SHJ is very talented so it should work. Mr Cute gained fame from fans who love him right ? I don't know about the other two second leads.

Thanks for the vid.... going down memory lane. I'm sure RDTK's fan will be there for them. Roll call?

I'm RDTK hardcore Fan here yeay :v..and new fan Of YSJ and SHJ after RDTK xD

I've been Watching all of RDTK bts.and i guees this is unpopular opinion.But i ship YSJ with SHJ more rather than SHJ with YYS in real life lol.YSJ is kind of awkward and shy.And SHJ is kind of get along and ekstrovert type of person so i guess its kinda Balance right?HAHAHAHA xD 

and for this pairing.I dont have any worry at all..because in RDTK they only paired as a sibling but the Chemistry is off the chart.So when they will become couple later im expecting Pure love LOL:) ..

• Like 7

@supergal99 @lavender2love its so good to see you both here! for us its a AOHY,RDTK reunion? hahaha. Glad to have you here to 'crack' things up if the drama gets too serious later on eh?ok?

@Mysterious13 high five, me love RDTK to bits too, still hoping for season 2 :tongue: I agree the pairing is fine, I'm actually looking forward to it since YSJ did not get the girl in RDTK wondering what kind of chemistry these two will conjure up.

Like most, I am most worried about the writer and director, I hope they will deliver their bestest for this drama, it will be such a waste with such talented casts in it!

KJW is a solid actor, he is so so good in "Voice" I get chills just seeing him on screen every time. But as mentioned, both the second lead characters sounds a bit selfish yes, I just hope I don't get the usual makjang like going so ridiculously unscrupulous just to get what they want.

Chaebal writer-nim and pd-nim, please be good ok.

• Like 7

It's just that, the female lead SHJ looks  older than YSJ. So I prefer that she end up with KJW. But  really really happy for YSJ getting lead role already. Tjhis rookie actor , we know now can really act. Like I said the next good actor, since every ones have gone/ or going to their Military Enlisment ( SIG, JCW KHN and others as well.)

• Like 8

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99 @lavender2love its so good to see you both here! for us its a AOHY,RDTK reunion? hahaha. Glad to have you here to 'crack' things up if the drama gets too serious later on eh?ok?

@Mysterious13 high five, me love RDTK to bits too, still hoping for season 2 :tongue: I agree the pairing is fine, I'm actually looking forward to it since YSJ did not get the girl in RDTK wondering what kind of chemistry these two will conjure up.

Like most, I am most worried about the writer and director, I hope they will deliver their bestest for this drama, it will be such a waste with such talented casts in it!

KJW is a solid actor, he is so so good in "Voice" I get chills just seeing him on screen every time. But as mentioned, both the second lead characters sounds a bit selfish yes, I just hope I don't get the usual makjang like going so ridiculously unscrupulous just to get what they want.

Chaebal writer-nim and pd-nim, please be good ok.

@angel2013... It's been a long time . How we were just rewatching OHY back then. Then came RDTK. Did you watch your purchase ?  Do you know Mau Cherry just posted in AMO thread that she's rewaching it and is at epi 15 ?

I think it's a little harder for YYS and SHJ shippers to watch the new man in this drama !!! His rival on top of that. I mean it's hard for them to let go what was a solid romance previously. Who can forget the barley tea and necklace kiss ?

However Mr Cute was very good in his role. His no nonsense character was a treat to see. I read the write up about this drama and they are feauring FOOD> !!! They know how to capitalise on SHJ amazing eating talent.  YSJ character seems to be that of the cold and aloof person so it'll go well with him.

11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ahhhh... me not too sure if RDTK's fans will like this drama coz there will be no gigantic can opener n ketchup splashing scenes here heeeee:blink:.

Yesss.. Mr Cute has cloned alot of new fans lately haaaa:grimace:

@angel2013 me hope that the plot is not tooooo melo (dun wana use up my tissues:tongue:)

:glasses:happy weekend a!!

Melo ? SHJ is good at crying . I guess YSJ is a promising actor since he has cloned ( his other drama / ) a lot of fans.

• Like 6

Hello everyone! Thanks for creating the thread!
This is probably the only drama I'm looking forward to next. The lineup is ridiculous! (in a good way)

18 hours ago, jongski said:

It's just that, the female lead SHJ looks  older than YSJ. So I prefer that she end up with KJW. But  really really happy for YSJ getting lead role already. Tjhis rookie actor , we know now can really act. Like I said the next good actor, since every ones have gone/ or going to their Military Enlisment ( SIG, JCW KHN and others as well.)

There are plenty of times where I found myself rooting for the second lead; especially so in Spring Waltz (in the history of all k-dramas) and recently Reunited Worlds too. Unfortunately Kdrama are too conventional to pair the first lead with a second lead. I love both YSJ and KJW but I see SHJ and YSJ more like a pair of siblings especially after RDTK. I hope the drama will change my opinion on that once it starts. 

• Like 8

@supergal99 Ah me too, I prefer to have more comedic than crying scenes, I hope it does have a well-mix of both. And haha YSJ 'cloned' some fans? kkk I heard he was so good in duel that people often forget there is only one actor acting for all 3 roles. So high expectation of him here in this drama, although he still lack romancing experience from previous dramas/

@lavender2love gah sadly no, I took on 2 projects which consumed a lot of my time, I'm stealing time to actually watch the BTS and all the specials/interviews first and I haven't finished on that either.

@jongski SHJ IS older than YSJ in actual age as well. I think most want her to end up with KJW as in terms of look and age they match better, and with YSJ they totally look like siblings as @uknowahah mentioned. But let's see if their chemistry will pans out well and make us root for them kkkk

So far the castings have been perfect including the side characters so I hope writer and pd will do a good job so as not to waste these talents. Their first script reading is tomorrow?

• Like 10

@Pointree shared on twitter that "Temperature of Love" will be a 20 episode drama and will be airing from Sep18 - Nov21. Thanks for sharing this info!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:
@Pointree shared on twitter that "Temperature of Love" will be a 20 episode drama and will be airing from Sep18 - Nov21. Thanks for sharing this info!

Yeay 20 episode drama with My beloved actor and actress so excited :)..Thanks For the Info...Hopefully this drama exceed my low expectation so i can enjoy it :D..

2 months left tho..still a very longgg time to wait..but that's okay as long the actor and the actress already accepted the role Im happy :v....

but 18 sep-21 nov is only 2 months right?it's only 8 weeks and 1 week only have 2 episode and if this true then this drama only have 16 episode.. is that correct?but i dont know...I hope the schedule is wrong though and the 20 episode is the right one xD^_^

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mysterious13 said:

Yeay 20 episode drama with My beloved actor and actress so excited :)..Thanks For the Info...Hopefully this drama exceed my low expectation so i can enjoy it :D..

2 months left tho..still a very longgg time to wait..but that's okay as long the actor and the actress already accepted the role Im happy :v....

but 18 sep-21 nov is only 2 months right?it's only 8 weeks and 1 week only have 2 episode and if this true then this drama only have 16 episode.. is that correct?but i dont know...I hope the schedule is wrong though and the 20 episode is the right one xD^_^

They probably foreseen that the drama will achieve high ratings and international fame that result in a four-episode extension. :lol: 

• Like 6

i like the story and characters i think i'll add it on my DRAMA LIST ...I have the feeling i will love this drama, i loved Romantic doctor so i trust the writer

• Like 6