[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mademoisellesia.... Thank you for the first pictures of their filming. The video you posted made me laugh. Love how jealous males grab their rival's lapels or neckties to choke them . A very male thing to do huh ? Just for the record females go for hair pulling and scratching ...... meooowwwwww !!!. So do we get some sort of jealousy between the two pairs of leads and who will be the winner with the trophy? I'm sure @supergal99  @andy78 @Mysterious13 @triplem and @evie7 will agree it's MR CUTE,  ( who is going to full manhood  )  haha.

@angel2013 the fanmade poster you posted heralds TEAM B who are sailing the second lead boat, waving their love flag. Ahhhh .... @icemaid you're outed as one of those in that boat. Who else ? I think  angel herself, @jongski @saanjh sena @uknowahah @larus  others ???????

What does my friend @staygold think ? She alerted me to TOL. ( don't answer . I think you're biting nails waiting for your water god to regain power and there's the other threesome love to untangle )

Jump in and state your preferences or predictions.

Okay peeps..... just teasing you. I've been backtracking and reading / guessing the inner you to derive at my making Team A and B lists. Heckkk .... it's fun and it's really hard work back reading so be kind . Please refute me if you wish.

I didn't watch this drama. I'm posting it to watch YSJ in a different light from RDTK. I must say he has mature a lot more...... just look at the intensity of undoing the necktie.... Impressive acting. Of course TOL is a rom com so how will his talent fare ?

Methinks he looks more than cute here.I like his hairstyle here.  So we'll see cuteness in TOL ?

DHjAnNUXkAA13vT.jpg

@triplem

Yeah, unfortunately, it has love triangle. It's the typical second leads like each main lead scenario.
Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin.
Kim Jae Wook likes Hyun Jin.
Jo Boa likes Se Jong.

At this rate, I hope the story doesn't have second leads joining hands to ruin main leads' relationship. Kdrama God, don't you dare.

I saw all 4 leads' previous dramas :D I especially enjoyed Hyun Jin in The Three Musketeers and Oh Hae Young. With Romantic Doctor, I felt the scriptwriter neglected her a bit too much and gave more scenes to the actors. But nonetheless glad I saw that drama because it was a good show with good actors. Jae Wook was overly psychotic in Voice it's difficult to relate to or pity his character, unlike Se Jong's in Duel. And yes, looking forward to see them do rom-com, something lighter this time. Jo Bo Ah plays too many annoying or bitchy-like characters in previous dramas, and I honestly wish she won't be like that again in this one. But from character descriptions, it sounds like she and Hyun Jin may have hair pulling and scratching moment described by @lavender2love because she and Hyun Jin are rivals as scriptwriters. Maybe after all the hair pulling, they will become cute drunk BBF like Suspicious Partner.

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@triplem

Yeah, unfortunately, it has love triangle. It's the typical second leads like each main lead scenario.
Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin.
Kim Jae Wook likes Hyun Jin.
Jo Boa likes Se Jong.

At this rate, I hope the story doesn't have second leads joining hands to ruin main leads' relationship. Kdrama God, don't you dare.

I saw all 4 leads' previous dramas :D I especially enjoyed Hyun Jin in The Three Musketeers and Oh Hae Young. With Romantic Doctor, I felt the scriptwriter neglected her a bit too much and gave more scenes to the actors. But nonetheless glad I saw that drama because it was a good show with good actors. Jae Wook was overly psychotic in Voice it's difficult to relate to or pity his character, unlike Se Jong's in Duel. And yes, looking forward to see them do rom-com, something lighter this time. Jo Boa plays too many annoying or bitchy-like characters in previous dramas, and I honestly wish she won't be like that again in this one. But from character descriptions, it sounds like she and Hyun Jin may have hair pulling and scratching moment described by @lavender2love because she and Hyun Jin are rivals as scriptwriters. Maybe after all the hair pulling, they will become cute drunk BBF like Suspicious Partner.

Love triangle is always the norm for rom-com sadly but like you, I hope the ending would be a good one where everyone is happy and even frenemy can become friends. Yeah SHJ character in RDTK was not given much exposure but the whole drama itself was so good. I definitely want to see YSJ in a more light-hearted and comical role, so he can stretch his acting skills even more :D and 'MTG' is so deeply etched in my mind, I hope KJW would erase that for me in this drama.

@lavender2love you're right, I'm currently leaning towards 2nd lead right now, but that's before the drama starts, who knows I might change my mind when I see the drama itself. :tongue: You're starting to split us into 2 camps right now?Let's not have any unhealthy division but a good discussion about the drama here...I'm scared of negativity because of siding solely only one ship but healthy and fun 'sparring' should add to the fun of watching it!^_^

@triplem It's been awhile since we have the formulaic second leads connivingly ruin first leads' relationship plot, because it's not in the trend anymore. So I'm hoping this drama wouldn't go there too, and leave these sort of plots for the weekend or daily dramas instead. I know you asked jongski, but it got me thinking too. It's rare that there will be a 1st lead ending up with 2nd lead in a rom-com. However, I think there may be one current on-air drama that may defy this setting due to it being an adaptation of a novel, The King in Love. This drama makes it tough coz both male characters are likable. ARGH.

@angel2013 The issue with Romantic Doctor is there are too many actors, so I think that's where it loses balance, I was disappointed that after seeing how Hyun Jin owned OHY, she wasn't able to extend her wings in Romantic Doctor. I had wanted to see Hyun Jin in the operating room more. Would be nice if there's a season 2. :) They never confirmed if In Beom and Seo Jung went ahead with the DNA test, bwahahaha. Other than wanting more great medical stories and character growth, I wanted to see some Dong Joo, Seo Jung and In Beom under one roof/same house scenes.

Coz Yang Se Jong was so impressive in Duel, I went back to watch him in Saimdang just to see how much he's grown from Drama 1 to 2 and 3. I think he can do light & comical based on certain scenes in Saimdang, RD and Duel. I'm just not sure if he's a good-in-action kisser and can charm us in adult romance. We'll find out in September. Have you seen Duel? As for Kim Jae Wook, his Who Are You sad role etched in my mind more actually. That time I had wished we could somehow resurrect him. :D 

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@triplem It's been awhile since we have the formulaic second leads connivingly ruin first leads' relationship plot, because it's not in the trend anymore. So I'm hoping this drama wouldn't go there too, and leave these sort of plots for the weekend or daily dramas instead. I know you asked jongski, but it got me thinking too. It's rare that there will be a 1st lead ending up with 2nd lead in a rom-com. However, I think there may be one current on-air drama that may defy this setting due to it being an adaptation of a novel, The King in Love. This drama makes it tough coz both male characters are likable. ARGH.

@angel2013 The issue with Romantic Doctor is there are too many actors, so I think that's where it loses balance, I was disappointed that after seeing how Hyun Jin owned OHY, she wasn't able to extend her wings in Romantic Doctor. I had wanted to see Hyun Jin in the operating room more. Would be nice if there's a season 2. :) They never confirmed if In Beom and Seo Jung went ahead with the DNA test, bwahahaha. Other than wanting more great medical stories and character growth, I wanted to see some Dong Joo, Seo Jung and In Beom under one roof/same house scenes.

Coz Yang Se Jong was so impressive in Duel, I went back to watch him in Saimdang just to see how much he's grown from Drama 1 to 2 and 3. I think he can do light & comical based on certain scenes in Saimdang, RD and Duel. I'm just not sure if he's a good-in-action kisser and can charm us in adult romance. We'll find out in September. Have you seen Duel? As for Kim Jae Wook, his Who Are You sad role etched in my mind more actually. That time I had wished we could somehow resurrect him. :D 

Arghh you remind me of his sad role there in Who Are You, its been sometime so I forgot about it, yeah so sad for him in there. MTG is more recent so its freshly etched in my mind as he is so so good in it. he hardly have any happy endings, I hope he has one here in TOL.

*high five* to season 2 of RDTK....well hoping and waiting..

And yeah its been a long long time since I saw a drama where the second lead gets the girl, like you said its not the trend but with 2 so eligible guys as leads, its anybody's game and its certainly more exciting to see how the story pans out. I heard the writer usually starts out well but gets it messy in the middle, so I'm hoping this drama will be an exception and it will be well executed from start to finish.

YSJ actually shot Saimdang before RDTK since it was pre-produced. But of course I am looking forward to how his kissing skills would be in TOL...wait have I seen KJW kiss? I don't think so, so there I am waiting for 2 hot guys to have kiss scenes with SHJ's Lee Hyun-Soo :tongue: and we can have the kiss analysis expert @lavender2love to give a rating score then (tho I think for her, the kiss scenes in AOHY is a very hard standard to beat:D)

@angel2013

Oops!! Sorry. Who Are You is like everyone's painful past about Kim Jae Wook, huh? :D
I'm sure it'll be happy ending for this drama, and he'll at least be alive. If they would scrap the triangle love idea, then he might also get a girlfriend in the end.

What's the chances of season 2? It feels like zero at the moment. :(

My biggest concern is the script to be honest. At this point, I trust the actors more than the writer, lol. Oh yeah, can we also not have On Jung Sun's omma disapproving Hyun Soo and Jung Sun because she's unworthy/poor or whatever like in High Society and OHY. MEH MEH MEH outdated plotline.

And yep, I know Saimdang was Se Jong's first, which is why I wanted to see how 'bad/well' he was in the beginning as oppose to his performance in RD/Duel. As for kissing skills, LOL, I thought about this and come to a conclusion that male actors are all pretty skilled. I can't think of any I've seen in dramas so far that isn't. I wonder if it's because they've experience in real life and that they, um, explored R-rated films early(?). Ahem ahem. :tongue:LOL, yeah no, no kiss scenes so far have beaten OHY's. If this was produced by tvN, maybe, but unfortunately it's SBS. And you just reminded me with so many hot kisses, tvN's OHY didn't give us bed scenes and SBS did in Suspicious Partner. What the...??? And now 'Temperature of Love' just sounded wrong to me all of the sudden, lollll. :flushed:

13 hours ago, lavender2love said:

What does my friend @staygold think ? She alerted me to TOL. ( don't answer . I think you're biting nails waiting for your water god to regain power and there's the other threesome love to untangle )

I haven't been able to watch anything for weeks now! I thought TOL started already!!! what a scare you gave me!!

11 hours ago, angel2013 said:

...wait have I seen KJW kiss?

What do you want to see him kiss?

A girl, in the drama 'Bad guy'with Han ga in.

A boy, in the movie 'Antique' with a French dude, they go hard though.

An inanimate object,statue, movie 'Pygmalion no koi'.

There, thorough kiss-analogy.

22 minutes ago, shaz22 said:

What do you want to see him kiss?

A girl, in the drama 'Bad guy'with Han ga in.

A boy, in the movie 'Antique' with a French dude, they go hard though.

An inanimate object,statue, movie 'Pygmalion no koi'.

There, through kiss-analogy.

Wow thanks! will search thru youtube for cuts on it, because I didn't watch any of these that you mentioned :(

Aother poster shoot for "Temperature of Love" wish to have the whole pic, it seems like YSJ is next to her :wub:

@supergal99 great mash up with YSJ and SHJ expressions! well done

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@angel2013

Oops!! Sorry. Who Are You is like everyone's painful past about Kim Jae Wook, huh? :D
I'm sure it'll be happy ending for this drama, and he'll at least be alive. If they would scrap the triangle love idea, then he might also get a girlfriend in the end.

What's the chances of season 2? It feels like zero at the moment. :(

My biggest concern is the script to be honest. At this point, I trust the actors more than the writer, lol. Oh yeah, can we also not have On Jung Sun's omma disapproving Hyun Soo and Jung Sun because she's unworthy/poor or whatever like in High Society and OHY. MEH MEH MEH outdated plotline.

And yep, I know Saimdang was Se Jong's first, which is why I wanted to see how 'bad/well' he was in the beginning as oppose to his performance in RD/Duel. As for kissing skills, LOL, I thought about this and come to a conclusion that male actors are all pretty skilled. I can't think of any I've seen in dramas so far that isn't. I wonder if it's because they've experience in real life and that they, um, explored R-rated films early(?). Ahem ahem. :tongue:LOL, yeah no, no kiss scenes so far have beaten OHY's. If this was produced by tvN, maybe, but unfortunately it's SBS. And you just reminded me with so many hot kisses, tvN's OHY didn't give us bed scenes and SBS did in Suspicious Partner. What the...??? And now 'Temperature of Love' just sounded wrong to me all of the sudden, lollll. :flushed:

Haha..yes at least we know he will be alive and kicking and having a good life as a CEO, do you think they will pair him up with JoBoa?

Yes we all have confidence in the cast, so happy with the casting, as long as the story writing and directing is as good it will be daebak!

Hmmm all male actors are skilled? I think even if they are skilled in real life ^_^ they still might stiffened up and get jitters especially if its their first onscreen kiss with so many people watching them. I don't think in Saimdang its considered a real kiss right? bec he is acting as young SSH. But in TOL, he is an adult, well we shall see.

and yes finally found another fanmade poster with the 2 leads

1 minute ago, kismet0914 said:

love the feeling from the pic. so when can we have the whole pic? :(

Haha no idea, will keep watching out for more pics for the drama, hopefully SBS release the script reading pics next week, its been so long and they have not done anything to promote it!:angry:

19 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@lavender2love you're right, I'm currently leaning towards 2nd lead right now, but that's before the drama starts, who knows I might change my mind when I see the drama itself. :tongue: You're starting to split us into 2 camps right now?Let's not have any unhealthy division but a good discussion about the drama here...I'm scared of negativity because of siding solely only one ship but healthy and fun 'sparring' should add to the fun of watching it!^_^

@angel2013.... not to worry.... just having fun pre show. The main thrust of the story is about an aspiring screenwriter ( SHJ ) who meets a French chef online codenamed Good Soup ( absolutely love that username.... conjures all sorts of comfort soups ) so we can expect the deal is sealed for them to have a " happy "  ending ( please don't give me an open ending or a goodbye-sob-sob one, I'll go on a rampage !!!  ) As it is at the moment we don't have enough characterization of the the two males to make us root feverishly for one ship so there's is no cause for " unhealthy division ". For those who prefer KJW to be the lead for age compatibility, we should give our newest talent YSJ a chance to showcase his acting skills to deliver a believable love relationship in a romcom drama.

Will it turn melo ? As the blurb says " It depicts the complicated love lives of today's young people who battle with loneliness and other emotional scars " so expect tears and anguish mixed with the hilarious. The internet chat room should provide all sorts of misunderstanding .

I am looking forward to how his kissing skills would be in TOL...wait have I seen KJW kiss? I don't think so, so there I am waiting for 2 hot guys to have kiss scenes with SHJ's Lee Hyun-Soo :tongue: and we can have the kiss analysis expert @lavender2love to give a rating score then (tho I think for her, the kiss scenes in AOHY is a very hard standard to beat:D)

Kiss scenes are buzz worthy if the sizzles are there. So I desperately want to plant fireworks around YSJ , light it up and shout .... go go go ... kiss deeply !! SHJ will do her expert kiss back. OOoopsss.... getting ahead of myself.... it's not tvN Darn !!! SBS is family friendly oriented.

20 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@triplem

Ye But from character descriptions, it sounds like she and Hyun Jin may have hair pulling and scratching moment described by @lavender2love because she and Hyun Jin are rivals as scriptwriters. Maybe after all the hair pulling, they will become cute drunk BBF like Suspicious Partner.

@mademoisellesia.......just the description of her is enough to expect bitC**hiness . What's even worse is she's moneyed and jealous.... so being the spoilt child needing attention she'll steamroll her rival. < shudder > Who knows ? She may even buy up Park Jung Sun's restaurant to spite Jane SJS's love interest....

" Ji Hong Ah (Jo Bo Ah)`s father is a CEO of subsidiary of a large conglomerate. She is also an aspiring drama writer. She’s always been wealthy and never needed to make much of an effort in life. She’s used to always getting the attention when she and Lee Hyun soo  are together… except from the one person she likes, chef Park Jung Sun."

13 hours ago, staygold said:

I haven't been able to watch anything for weeks now! I thought TOL started already!!! what a scare you gave me!!

Dear @staygold...... huh ? Not even for your flyweight Water god ? Poor thing ... RL interferes with dramaland. You're safe..... release date is 18 September. Right now we're fanning ourselves and very cordially discussing who would be a more suitable male lead . Of course kisses needed to be fleshed out for our young and hopefully experienced YSJ. ( never got to see his reel kisses so we depend on his real kiss experiences ..... young people do experiment a lot right ? haha..

@mademoisellesia " As for kissing skills, LOL, I thought about this and come to a conclusion that male actors are all pretty skilled. I can't think of any I've seen in dramas so far that isn't. I wonder if it's because they've experience in real life and that they, um, explored R-rated films early(?). Ahem ahem. :tongue:LOL, yeah no, no kiss scenes so far have beaten OHY's. If this was produced by tvN, maybe, but unfortunately it's SBS. And you just reminded me with so many hot kisses, " 

Aha...... so agree with you @mademoisellesia. Don't most full blooded males earn their " degrees " to appear macho in lalaland ?  I remember watching an interview in which Lee Joong Ki said he had to practise his kissing in front of a mirror ( not sure about the mirror ) because he didn't have much real experience

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Yesss... me agree itz MR Cute... haaa... (muz confess that i m not familiar with the 2nd leads...heee:tongue:)

Wait... there is Team A vs Team B..omy..sound sooo intense... gosh me soooo worried there will be a duel even b4 the drama starts:wacko: ops!

Aw man... since Mr Cute has *cough* matured alot since his debut (Mr Manly now wahaaaa),me crossing fingers for many High temperature of muak muak scenes... vs those 'Shy shy shy' peck peck...heeee:tongue:

@supergal99 ..... no no Team A vs Team B just merged to Team good kissing. Team cold fish kissing and Team hot kissing. Mr Manly will have to impress is.

Hehe.... your gif caption makes me laugh.... errrr..... is he a little skinny here ? SHJ's last 2 partners were more brawny.

NVQTZts.jpg

As for the filming , is she preparing for a leap from a height into someone's arms ? SHJ last leap was a fantastic feat.

DHoV0Q_VYAA44dP.jpg  tumblr_o7c5avW7Rx1vuicr4o5_r1_250.gif

@lavender2love what will we do without you to spice things up? :D you're right we're matching right now based solely on looks and age but we should give Mr Cute a chance and see how 'sizzling' will his chemistry be with HJ. Honestly, they do like like adorb squabbling siblings in RDTK but who knows, YSJ will springs us a surprise. Gosh it will be a damper if the kiss is toned down too  much here :unsure: and such a waste of talent :tongue:

*bit***ess is down right annoying to me, I haven't seen any of joBoa's drama yet, hope she won't be in my bad books in this! (even though we know its not her fault if the writing is so and it means she is doing a darn good job if she gets all the hate)

Guess we'll have more clues when they release the TOL posters! SBS pali pali

1 hour ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

By information from TOL staff's instagram, they are filming the promotion teaser today. 

Are we talking about this @fallinlovewithHJ ? ( cute user name though I feel I'm typing a sentence )

Ooohhh..... I'm already liking the charming stone steps up to the Hanok Guesthouse. So charming! Wait a minute !!! A guesthouse and not a restaurant ? Or perhaps the restaurant where Good Soup is stirring his pot of soup with love is in the premise of the guesthouse? I can imagine meetings in this little cosy nook tucked in an old world location.

Uuhhhmnnnn .... is Good Soup ignoring Jane ? Or is he just focusing ? Hope YSJ can grow a five o'clock shadow to look older. ( stubble grown by men . Need to shave again. )

DHwObODUAAUHLfG.jpg:large

14 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@lavender2love what will we do without you to spice things up? :D you're right we're matching right now based solely on looks and age but we should give Mr Cute a chance and see how 'sizzling' will his chemistry be with HJ. Honestly, they do like like adorb squabbling siblings in RDTK but who knows, YSJ will springs us a surprise. Gosh it will be a damper if the kiss is toned down too  much here :unsure: and such a waste of talent :tongue:

Breathe in slowly Peeps..... !!! Someone made a series of Yang Se Jong's lipsssssssssssssss !!! haha...... judge for yourselves if they are HOT HOT HOT and kissable.!!! Too much red ? But parted lips are supposed to have appeal.

DHvRjOuUQAEad0R.jpg

DHvQadkU0AEgSd4.jpg

14 hours ago, angel2013 said:

*bit***ess is down right annoying to me, I haven't seen any of joBoa's drama yet, hope she won't be in my bad books in this! (even though we know its not her fault if the writing is so and it means she is doing a darn good job if she gets all the hate)

Guess we'll have more clues when they release the TOL posters! SBS pali pali

Archived