[Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

larus

*waves* to @Jusyed yeah its been sometime, hope you are good. yes they showed that scene in YSJ fanmeet, they even used TOL ost as music background, bringing back all those memories. yes I saw some clips of his singing, I would say not too bad for a first time and yes he does look so nervous.

@supergal99 love your pun, not misty enough :lol: TOL is not rated 19+ you know...wow you have many interests game too?

Fan art for TOL but I like the description which says that TOL is a simple drama that focuses on the love style and beliefs between a man and a woman. It reflects the conflicts as well differences in values between a dating couple without the usual dramas. Suitable for those who are tired of action drama and overly dramatic dramas. -_-

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't going to post anything here anymore, but since director Nam Gun left a message at TOL DC gall and someone made a trans of it, this will be the concluding post for Temperature of Love drama for me, for those who truly love TOL, this is for you.

Eng trans of Director Nam Gun's post in TOL DC gall, translated from chinese, credit chinese translator:XiXi

Post 1:

I am Temperature of Love Director Nam Gun

Sometimes when I drink a little more, I will come and visit DC

HyunSoo and Jungsun, JungWoo and HongAh…they have become essentials in my life, people that will never be erased

Seo Hyun Jin, Yang SeJong, and Kim Jae Wook and Jo BoA…I remember last summer

As the temperature rises, I kept remembering last year

Thanks to everyone, I am remembering all these with happiness

Nam Gun(its real)

Post 2:

4l7nkjE.jpg

Verification…..

This pic with JaeWook…is it enough to authenticate?

And you can also see Hyun Jin and SeJong behind ^^

It’s really true….TT TTT

[JunSung] I am Oh Jun Sung…even just by listening the feeling is good, I also came here because I like Nam Gun’s directing, I also like wine, now at the hotel they are playing California which I like, I’m usually slow in my expression of emotions and I’m afraid to get scolding if I do (This JunSung is the music director for TOL)

[NamGun] Junsung hyung is  abit drunk and posted something irrelevant

POV43TD.jpg

Another verification photo ^^ it is really a happy drama

I feel very blessed when I come to DC occasionally

Ah…gives me the motivation to want to work harder, thank you everyone, I’m truly grateful

[photo] SeJong is looking at the script, in front of HyunSoo’s house

Everyone of  you have given your love unselfishly, thank you so much, I feel very good hehehe

Whenever I drink a bit more, I will look again at those dramas which I’ve directed, not that I’ve done a lot of them but so that I will do a better job next time…but Temperature of Love DC really left a lot of good memories, even though there are things that I’m sorry about but I am still grateful. Blu ray is not something that I one person can do…compared to having to watch it over and over again, maybe it is better to keep it in my heart, this is how I console myself

Hyun Jin and Se Jong and Jae Wook and BoA really did very well and good, all I could do was say ‘OK’ all the time I’m looking forward to see these 4 continue to shine in the future

I’m drinking with JunSung music director in Yeonamdong and thought about everyone so I came in to post…just being thankful

JunSung hyung is very nice…he’s tearing as he read everyone’s comments…he is such a person

Because of everyone at DC I am very blessed…thank you everone!

DC comments:

…please do not delete this comments when you are sober

Nam Gun Reply:

I won’t delete it

Dir Oh is so touched, he keeps crying

To me this drama is my life drama

I also thank writer Ha Myung Hee, who kept her trust in me and continue writing good words till the end

I love you all more, thank you all DCs

The black and white scene was Editor Kim YuMi’s idea but I also liked it very much

Although I think there must be some sad scenes in Temperature of Love, and also think it’s a bit too much…but I love even those parts

Original source: TOL DC gall

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=saon&no=27734&page=1

On 4/4/2018 at 9:23 AM, supergal99 said:

our... beloved  P...D..Nim:blink:

Hey, hey.. Our sweet sweet PD nim. :wub:

Nice to see him after so long. During TOL days, he definitely provided lots of fodder for laughs -  with his hair (I still laugh when I think of the gifs you made about his hair).

And his insistence on coaching Se Jong how to kiss (on the benchtop)  :D

:glasses: @angel2013 haaahaaa... yess.. i thot @Jusyed will respond : she is the one wans to revive this thread.. tsk tsk... ok at least @ode2kdramas responded. Heeee:tongue:

Wow.. i juz notice we are at pg 265 of this thread.... hahaaa soooo many pages for TOL. I think yr super long analysis contributed to it...heee.. ops! Ok ok juz kidding. 

Posting some random pics: check out the last pic

:wacko:thai fans

@supergal99 on the contrary I think my suuuper long analysis scared many off :wacko: maybe it could have been more than 265 pages! :rolleyes:

and yes congrats to YSJ for being nominated for Baeksang New Actors award for Temperature of Love...and wish him all the best since he has some stiff competition!

L9lnlJX.jpg

btw he is also nominated for the popular actor award as well, good luck!

On 10.4.2018 at 3:30 PM, supergal99 said:

:glasses: @angel2013 haaahaaa... yess.. i thot @Jusyed will respond : she is the one wans to revive this thread.. tsk tsk... ok at least @ode2kdramas responded. Heeee:tongue:

Wow.. i juz notice we are at pg 265 of this thread.... hahaaa soooo many pages for TOL. I think yr super long analysis contributed to it...heee.. ops! Ok ok juz kidding. 

Posting some random pics: check out the last pic:wacko:thai fans

@supergal99 Halloooooooooooooooo...long time no hear...Missing all of you. I saw your post earlier but just couldn't reply since was sooo busy with moving into a new department at my workplace and also I was out of the country for a while.. Yeaa I hope Yang Se Jong can win the Baeksang even though it seems competitive. Who knows ya.. 

What  you uolss girl up to ? I am watching few airing dramas but never go to any of the thread. Probably I am going to the thread of Pretty Noona Buy Me Food since the subbed episodes are so late...C'mon are you guys watching it? 

As usual @angel2013 you are awesome with your analysis. Keep it ya.

@Jusyed mainly busy with RL but watching some dramas though not visiting any drama threads...haven't started PrettyNoona yet heard its sweetness overload...may have to visit dentist hahaha:tongue::lol:

TOL and pretty noona is similar in terms it is a noona-dongsaeng romance and FOOD! Where in TOL Chef OJS cooks meals for his love, in prettynoona, its the girl who buys food for the guy! So my simple analysis?....Food is an awesome way to build relationships and bond with your partners! hahaha   @supergal99 you agree ya?

8 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@Jusyed mainly busy with RL but watching some dramas though not visiting any drama threads...haven't started PrettyNoona yet heard its sweetness overload...may have to visit dentist hahaha:tongue::lol:

TOL and pretty noona is similar in terms it is a noona-dongsaeng romance and FOOD! Where in TOL Chef OJS cooks meals for his love, in prettynoona, its the girl who buys food for the guy! So my simple analysis?....Food is an awesome way to build relationships and bond with your partners! hahaha   @supergal99 you agree ya?

@angel2013 better not start Pretty Noona yet since subbing is very lateeeeeeeeeeeeee...way too late like one week...the latest ep that aired last week also no subbed yet...you can imagine the agony of waiting..but i have started so I will be like in agony for the whole airing..

Yes agree Noona and dongseng in this drama always eat together....agree agree with you.

do yo have any news with regards to Hyun Jin? Any drama? I am all ready for her next drama..... 

4 hours ago, Jusyed said:

@supergal99 Halloooooooooooooooo...long time no hear...Missing all of you. I saw your post earlier but just couldn't reply since was sooo busy with moving into a new department at my workplace and also I was out of the country for a while.. Yeaa I hope Yang Se Jong can win the Baeksang even though it seems competitive. Who knows ya.. 

What  you uolss girl up to ? I am watching few airing dramas but never go to any of the thread. Probably I am going to the thread of Pretty Noona Buy Me Food since the subbed episodes are so late...C'mon are you guys watching it? 

As usual @angel2013 you are awesome with your analysis. Keep it ya.

Omo... *zoombie waves* jusyed hahahaaa:lol:

5G0Y6QD.jpg

Ops... sorray to interrupt yr busy RL heeee... ahhh... our cuties missed u heh heh..

re7qtx0.jpg

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

:grimace:Oh u guys like noona dongsaeng romance ya? I have watched 1st 2 eps. Kinda slowpaced heee ..yap the subs are out pretty slow coz of some copyrights ? Yess... @angel2013 itz quite similar to TOL (*whisper* but i hope the script will be good till the end... *cough*)

Oh @Jusyed u better catch up with the thread then coz it seems to be a hot thread. Me watching a number of dramas but only active at 2 threads. 

2 hours ago, Jusyed said:

do yo have any news with regards to Hyun Jin? Any drama? I am all ready for her next drama..... 

Erhmm..comin soon:

TOL season 2

(*dum dum dum*)

rRA7hoD.jpg

:glasses:ya ya when is my turn... tsk...  ok ok.... juz kidding :tongue:

omg @supergal99 those captures and captions are brilliant! missed them terribly and PD-nim is actually very sentimental to leave post on DC gall when drinking too much, maybe he will drop another post again hahaha btw Japan is re-airing TOL! 

@Jusyed yes finally news of HJ casting, check out SHJ thread! so sorry yah no TOL S2...HJ may become person who have split personality?:astonished: no longer LHS kekeke

oh so pretty noona a bit slow paced? I'll wait for more episodes with subs to come out first. 

Ha ha @supergal99 you are too kinky ha ha....

@angel2013 oh really ok I will check Hyun Jin thread then. Thanks for the news. I normally get  news anything  on her via Twitter but recently I seldom check my Twitter. I will definately check it out. 

Cmon @supergal99 somehow I  got hooked as in really hooked to Pretty Noona starting ep 1. Try ep 2 .....Now I am really checking everything on them haha but not shipping la....My only frustration is the sub is hell late! 

What  dramas that both of you are following now. Pls share ..... ok let revive...hihihi

What kinky ?! Tsk... u pretend to be innocent ya... @Jusyed

That pretty noona drama also have some hot scenes hahaaa.. 

Spoiler

Now i m following 

Spoiler

Good witch, eulachacha wakiki, my husband OJD, a few others i m still trying to catchup eg. Live, Radio Romance, halfway thru Hwayugi

Ok need to post some random pics heeee

*Update from thai fans*

Oh @angel2013 itz airing in Japan? Oh alot of sexy CEO fans there hahaaa

@supergal99 ha ha ...(wink to the kinky word)

I am all excited for the coming hot scene tonight...wish air can watch it live...

Wishing for the TOL session 2 is dreaming :blush:.......but exicite both upcoming Yang Se Jong and Hyun Jin Drama....heard that it will be in a July...hey July come fast.....lol.

@Jusyed kyaaa i have to agree with @supergal99 you pretending to be innocent? tsk tsk

Supergal, yeah I know CEO got lots of Japanese fans, maybe that's why they air it again B)

Here some people on IG compile similar scenes between TOL and prettynoona

Spoiler

Me? I'm currently smitten with My husband OJD (country bumpkin hubby is good!) I watch waikiki for baby SOL XD and watching Cdrama Only side by side with you (this one female lead is a big Techie boss, good good)

Wow @angel2013 great findings there ! Hahaaa  really similar... heee.. ya @Jusyed last nite pretty noona v thirsty ops!:grimace: *kinky kinky*

Aw man.. no TOL season 2 ??

Aigooo *pat pat* 

c4pmck0.jpg

*Ahhh... no more no more*

Haaa... yess... @Jusyed our SHJ is considering a new project:blush:

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Even up to now, the Knetz are still posting on TOL DC gall, they sure are a dedicated bunch.

:lol: wow ... really? Super loyal fans hahaaa..

5S6wFZn.gif

:lol: pardon me ... 

*check this parody* hahaaa... 

Poke @Jusyed @ode2kdramas

• 3 weeks later...

Archived