[Japanese Drama 2018] Spring Came, Haru ga Kita, 春が来た, Saturdays

0ly40

Spring Came

(Haru ga Kita)

Resultado de imagen para drama 春が来た

Details:

• English title: Spring Came (literal title)
  • Romaji: Haru ga Kita
  • Japanese: 春が来た
  • Director: Hayato Kawai
  • Writer: Kuniko Mukoda
  • Network: Wowow
  • Episodes: 5
  • Release Date: January 13 - February 10, 2018
  • Runtime: Saturdays

Plot

Naoko Kishikawa  works in the undergarment counter at a department store. She is a 31-year-old single woman, leading a boring life. She lives her father Shuji, mother Sue  and younger sister Junko 

One day, Naoko happens to meet Lee Ji-Won. He is a cameraman from South Korea. Lee Ji-Won causes Naoko and her family to change slowly.

Notes

1. Based on the short story “Haru ga Kita” from short story collection “Tonari No Onna” by Kuniko Mukoda (published 1981 by Bungeishunju).
  2. South Korean Kai is the first non-Japanese person to star in a WOWOW drama series.

Cast:

Kai as Lee Ji Won

Kana Kurashina

Shiro Sano

source: asianwiki

teaser:

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed the first 4 episodes, but didn't expect episode 5 to be the finale.  I thought the actors did a good job portraying a beautiful, loving couple, sincere in their feelings for one another.  They both went through tough times, he came to love her family, but oh dear, what's with the ending?  I thought love conquers all.  I need somewhere to vent my frustrations!

Archived